Restart!

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 Jessica’s POV

“Jessica? Wake up! Jessi, class is gonna start very soon.” I woke up to Tiffany shaking me hard and softly whispering in my ear.

“Tiffany? just five more minutes..” I turned to the other side to go back to sleep, but my friends were not going to allow me to do that.

“Sica, wake up now or I’m going to use those green long vegetables. How would you like some cucumbers for breakfast?” I heard Taeyeon say.

“CUCUMBERS?? WHAT? WHERE? I’m up ok so don’t use them.” I jumped out of my seat and crashed into Taeyeon who was bending over me a few seconds ago.

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany were laughing their heads off at my outburst. I felt my cheeks turning red with embarrassment. “Stop laughing, it’s not that funny.”

“Hahhaa, yes it hahha is.” Tiffany told me between her laughs.

“Taenggg.. Fannnyy, please stoppp!” I whined at them, starting to get annoyed. I dropped back down to the seat, crossed my arms, and pouted.

“Ok ok Sic. We’ll stop.” Taeyeon said while trying to calm down.

The two finally stopped laughing. Taeyeon looked up from where I knocked her down and smiled. I started to smile back but remembered that I was supposed to be angry at her. Instead I frowned and the smile slowly faded of Tae’s face. An awkward silence fell upon the three of us again. Fortunately, the door opened and students came streaming in.

Sunny came skipping towards us with Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun walking closely behind her. Taeyeon stood up and greeted Sunny while smiling widely. Sunny stopped abruptly causing Yul to bump into her and Sooyoung to crash into Yuri. Sunny lost her balance and swayed as if about to fall. Taeyeon quickly held out her hand to steady her.

“My bunny, are you ok?” Taeyeon asked concerned. It was just yesterday that Taeyeon pushed Sunny off her, and now she is acting as if the fall out between the shorties never happened. Sunny was so surprised that she could not even reply, she was just staring at Taeyeon.

“What’s up with you Taeyeon? When did you start caring again?” I asked.

“I’ve always cared Sica, although you might not have noticed. I never stopped caring about either of you.” Taeyeon replied sincerely while looking at me.

I looked back at her and I didn’t couldn’t think of any replies. Is she telling the truth? Was it just a misunderstanding? I should have listened to Taeyeon’s side of the story.

“Oh my Taengoo I missed you so much!” Sunny squealed as she hugged the other short girl tightly.

“I really missed you too Sunny. I’m really sorry for being mean to you. I just didn’t want to hurt you guys anymore. But Fany finally talked some sense into me. I’m really really sorry, please forgive me.” Sunny nodded her head vigorously, still not letting go of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned her head towards me and said, “Jessica, I’m sorry, but it’s a misunderstanding. Claire set it all up.”

I wanted to believer her, to become friends with her again. My heart says accept the apology, but my brain says no. I felt Tiffany hold my hand from beside me.

“I… um, I.. need to use the bathroom. Excuse me.” ­Oh Sica, what a great excuse! Great going..

“Hey, I’m coming with you.” Tiffany stood up and took my hand. “Let’s go.”

~~

Tiffany’s POV

“Um, Jessica? I need to talk to you.. about Taeyeon.” I said while waiting for Jessica to finish beautifying herself.

“…”

“Jessi, you listening?” I asked again as she didn’t answer me.

“Yea.”

“Taeyeon wants to talk to you about the breakup. She said you won’t listen to her. Although I am nobody to be meddling in your business and you might not listen to me either, I just want you to try listening to her side of the story. You know that Taeyeon is not the type of person who would cheat on you with someone like Claire. Maybe it is a misunderstanding so please let Taeyeon talk to you.” I talked quickly so that Jessica won’t be able to interrupt me or to stop me.

“…”

“Jessi, please?” I felt like getting on my knees and begging her. Why am I even doing this?

“I’ll.. consider it.” Jessica said slowly. I let out the breath which I didn’t realize I was holding. phew.. finally one problem solved!

“Hey, umm I think you need some lip moisturizer or balm. Your lip is bleeding.”

“Um.. ok?” I ran my tongue over my lips and tasted blood.

“Don’t do that, it’ll make it worse.” Jessi said quickly and put a tissue in my hand. “Here use this to stop the blood. I have some lip gloss, you can use that.”

I wiped my lips with the tissue but my lip cracked even more. Jessica’s grabbed my hand and took the tissue from me.

“You don’t even know how to do this?” She lifted my face up and softly patted the tissue to stop the bleeding. After a while she let go of my chin and fumbled around in her bag.

“Wait, where did it go? I was just using it a few minutes ago… Oh here it is.” Jessica mumbled to herself while searching for the lip-gloss bottle.

“Keep still..” she ordered while leaning in close.

I could smell her vanilla scent and feel her hand holding my head carefully. My heart did a little skip and my mind filled with crazy thoughts. She used the lip-gloss too, indirect kiss… I felt blood rushing up to my face and a blush starting to form on my cheeks. What’s wrong with you Tiffany? Why are you blushing like that?

“Ok there, done!... Hey are you ok? You’re all red.” Jessica stepped back and I can finally breathe well again.

“Yeah, I-I’m fine. Let’s just go back to class.”

 

Hello! I'm finally back. sorry i took so long. hehe i hope i havent disappointed u guys with this chapter, really hope u like it! I'll update again on the 18th Jessica-unnie's 22nd birthday! plz comment! it really gives me the motivation to keep writing. and i'll start posting this fic on soshified on the 18th as well.

thx for the support, and even though u guys are not burmese, Happy Thingyan! (it's so noisy here with all the celebrations)