This is my Love for You

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 

Chapter 29


Yoona’s POV


“Hey, didn’t you say there will be fried chicken and ice cream here?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon out of the blue.


“What?” The older girl replied in surprise.


“Where is my chicken and ice cream?!” Sooyoung stood up and loomed over the tiny girl while started watering at the thought of the food.


“I-I meant Tiffany and Jessica.” Taeyeon cowered under the shadow of the shikshin whose eyes were slowing turning into red with the need for blood fried chicken. “Woah woah, calm down. Here, go order anything you want, for everyone. It’s all on me.”


Sooyoung quickly grabbed the phone and beckoned me to come to her. As I dragged my feet forward, Seohyun and Yuri also sprang out of their seats and rushed towards us, for different reasons. The maknae caught up with Sooyoung and began talking rapidly while walking beside her. She was busily informing her about how unhealthy fried chicken and ice-cream are with all the oil and sugar and how she should be eating healthy gogumas instead. However, Sooyoung was not even paying attention to the blabber next to her as she was making a mental list of all the things she will order. Yuri, on the other hand launched, herself at me.


“Hey, beautiful!” She greeted with a wide smile while hugging me from the back.


“Hey y!” I couldn’t help replying when she was already making me smile.


“What’s with the gloomy expression?”


“Just hungry.” I lied, using her hand to pat my stomach.


“The great actress Yoong can’t hold a poker face anymore because she is that hungry?” Yuri slung an arm around my shoulder and stood beside me.


I nodded and avoided looking at her while changing my expression.


“So what do you want to have?” I asked her, changing the topic as I took the pen and notepad from Sooyoung to write down our choices.


“You.” Yuri gave me an exaggerated wink and slid her hands around my waist.


“Yah, I’m serious here!” I elbowed her stomach and pretended to write in order to hide my blushing cheeks from her.


“Ok, ok. You’re so cute when you’re blushing like that.” Yuri chuckled and kissed my cheek before going back towards the other girls. "I'll just have whatever you're having."


Unknowingly, I found myself holding my breath and clutching the pen tighter as I felt her lips press against my skin. Yuri-ah, why are you being so touchy with me? Why are you doing this when you only see me as a friend? Can’t you see what it’s doing to me?


~~


Ding Dong Ding Dong


“I’ll get the door!” Sooyoung shouted and walked with big strides towards the door. No one even bothered to stand up, not even Seohyun. “Hello, chicken!”


“Uhh…” The delivery boy was lost for words as Sooyoung grabbed the bag of food from him, pushed the money into his hand, and smiled sweetly at him.


“Thank you.” She even gave him a wink.


“Y-your welcome.” The boy stuttered his reply and quickly left with a red face.


All of us burst out laughing uncontrollably as Sooyoung walked back towards us, hugging the food like a baby. Taeyeon went up to the tall girl and tried to take the bag from her, but it was lifted above her reach.


“Hey, put that down and go call the couple upstairs!”


“No. Why don’t you go call them yourself? I have food to eat.” Sooyoung easily stepped around Taeyeon but became face to face with Hyoyeon. “Not you too.”


“I guess all the nutrients from the food you eat…” Hyoyeon replied with a smirk. “Do go into your brain.”


“Wha—?” Even before Sooyoung finished saying the word, she felt the plastic bag slip out of her hands and a sharp pain on the side of her stomach. “HEY!”


"But all that eating sure made you into a slowpoke!"


By the time the giant understood what happened, Hyoyeon was already on the other side of the room with the food and Seohyun was giggling and pushing her up the stairs.


“SAVE SOME FOR ME! I’LL KILL YOU GUYS IF YOU EAT IT ALL!” We all ignored Sooyoung’s loud exclamations and angry glares and crowded around the food.


“Seohyun-ah, don’t worry we’ll save some for you.” Hyoyeon shouted back, further adding oxygen to Sooyoung’s fire, while we laughed at the response.


Jessica’s POV


I am glad. Tiffany and I are on good terms again. Really good terms in fact. Maybe it is because I haven’t been this close to her for more than two weeks, but I could not stop taking glances and occasionally poking the girl lying next to where I was sitting.


It was quite silent in the room except for the shuffling of papers, the tapping of Tiffany’s metal pen, and the creaking of the bed whenever we shifted.


“Jessi!” Tiffany suddenly whined, causing me to drop my pen in surprise.


“What?!” I stared at her with wide eyes, not knowing what the cause of the outburst is.


“Quit poking me!” She told me while giggling. “It’s ticklish.”


“Oh.” I placed my hands on my crossed legs. “Ok.”


“Imm.” She smiled at me before continuing to think of lyrics to our song.


“Tiff?”


“Hmm?”


“I…” I felt my throat dry up so I faked a cough. “I missed you.”


“Imm. I missed you too.” She gave me a cute pout and an eyesmile. “A lot.”


I nodded with a slight smile and tried to work.


“Tiff?”


“Hmmm?” She answered again, her attention still focused on the paper in front of her.


“Nothing.” I frowned while looking at my own paper with phrases scribbled all over it.


Why is this so hard? Why is she only focused on the work? Is the paper more attractive than I am? It’s just white and blank, what’s so intriguing about it? Doesn’t she get what I’m trying to say? I let out a sigh and doodled little hearts on the paper.


“Jessi?” Tiffany copied my sigh and called my name as she sat up.


“Yes?” I immediately replied.


“Come here.” She opened her arms wide with a grin. “You cute big baby.”


“Mommy Fany!” I played along and hugged her tightly. We remained in the position for a few minutes, just enjoying being together again. She smelled great, like she always does, she smelled so delicious that I want to bite her milky white skin to sample the taste.


“Jessi, will you please stop breathing down my neck?” Tiffany shivered as my breath hit her sensitive spot.


“No.” I breathed out heavily and nestled by head in the crook of her neck. I pressed my lips against her soft skin and nibbled it gently. “Has anyone told you? You have a great body.”


“Jessi…” Tiffany tried to speak, but I interrupted her by placing my lips on hers.


“Actually, I hope no one has told you that."


"Why?" She breathed out heavily with the question and lifted her head up when I trailed my lips along her jawline.


"I don't want anyone else to look at you like that." Tiffany chuckled softly and slid her hands up around my neck.


"So… y. You…look so… tasty.” I told her in between kisses, making her smile. “I can’t resist you.”


“Then don’t.” Tiffany surprised me with her words and actions. She pushed down onto my back and crawled on top of me. She brushed her lips lightly across my jaw line, planting soft kisses and leaning further into me. I lifted my head as she nuzzled into my neck and bit the soft skin on top of my protruding collarbone. I encircled my hands around her waist and slid them down until they were firmly on her lower back, finally resting them on her perfectly round buttocks.


“You ert...” Tiffany murmured against my lips before capturing them in a passionate kiss.


“Only for you.” I told her and slid my hands under her oversized tee, gently caressing her flat well-toned stomach.
She responded by letting her body rest on mine. I could feel all her curves pressing against me, and her thighs on either side of my hips. It felt good, better than—


“Shica, Fany, time to—” Sooyoung burst into the bedroom unexpectedly with Seohyun trailing behind her. “OH MY GOSH!”


She stared at us with eyes as big as Jupiter while Seohyun covered her eyes and began to mumble something incessantly. I quickly sat up straight and ended up throwing Tiffany onto the floor. My eyes narrowed as I glared at Sooyoung but she just stared back at me with a naughty smile on her lips.


“What?” I asked her coldly while helping Tiffany get back up on to the bed.


“W.O.W.” She replied. I increased the intensity of my glare.


“Unnie, she meant time for dinner.” Seohyun answered for her and began to drag the older girl outside. “Please come down. After you’re umm… done?”


After they were gone, I aimed my glare at the door as if blaming it for opening. Tiffany, on the other hand, has buried herself under the blanket.


“Tiff?” I nudged the still mound. It moved a little. “They’re gone.”


She finally poked her head out and sighed. Her cheeks were flaming red but she was smiling bashfully.


“That was…” She sat up straight and combed her fingers through her hair.


“Embarassing.” I ended the sentence while fixing her bangs.


“I thought you said Sunny locked the door.” A cute pout appeared on her lips.


“I guess she lied. Or your door hates us.” The pout turned into a grin when she heard my lame theory. “Anyways, I’m hungry. Let’s go eat.”


Tiffany was hesitant to go downstairs where we both know we will be the topic of discussion and teasing. But her stomach growled, showing its disagreement to its owner’s hardheadedness. I gave her a quick kiss, put my arm around her shoulder, and managed to steer her down the stairs.


“Got any work done at all?” Yoona asked as soon as the two of us appeared. I gave a low grunt and decided to ignore all weird purposeful questions.


“Bet you got loads of work done.” Yuri joined in with a gross wink directed at me. I scowled at the two who were busy high-fiving each other.


Grabbing a drumstick from the big bucket in the middle of the table, I relaxed lazily into the backrest of the sofa and let Tiffany cuddle in beside me. I tore off a piece of meat and fed it to her before taking a huge bite myself. While chewing, I looked around at my friends who were suspiciously all gathered at Taeyeon’s house on a normal weekend. Sooyoung was devouring a burger, the dandyu were chatting with each other animatedly about something that was only exciting to them, YoonYul were observing us as if watching a movie, and Hyoyeon was worriedly looking at Seohyun who kept glancing at us every few seconds. I kept staring at the maknae, waiting for her to make eye contact with me. However, when she did, she looked away after a millisecond.


“I did not see anything. I did not see anything.” Seohyun kept mumbling under her breath like a mantra.


“What?” Hyoyeon asked and put a hand on her shoulder.


“I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING!!!” The maknae shouted, frightened by her sister’s sudden touch.


“See what?” Taeyeon asked, her attention caught like a rat in glue.


“SEE NOTHING!” Seohyun replied with a red face and stuffed full of the unhealthy fried chicken she had sworn she would never eat so that she couldn’t have to answer any further questions.


“What did our poor baby see?” Taeyeon turned towards Sooyoung while she patted Seohyun’s head like a mother would to her daughter.


Before the girl could answer, there was a knock on the door. Seohyun quickly went to open it and found Sulli standing outside with a bright smile. Taemin and Minho were standing just behind her as if they were her body guards.


“Hey Seohyun-unnie!” She greeted the elder energetically. “Where is my sister?”


“Hey Ssul? Going now?” Yoona went over to the door. “Is Krystal going to be with you three?”


“Yup. Double date.” Sulli replied with a happy eyesmile.


“Sulli-ah!” I shouted over after remembering something. “Tell Krys that I’ll be staying here tonight. And tell her to take care.”


“Ok Sica-unnie. Bye unnie.” Sulli took Taemin’s hand and waved goodbye with her free one. “I’ll see you later.”


“All right. Have fun.” Yoona smiled at the happiness of puppy love. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”


Sulli laughed and did an OK sign while walking away. Seohyun closed the door after the kids were out of sight and they came back to join us.


“Anyways, so what did Seo see?” Taeyeon asked again.


“I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING!” The maknae denied but ended up pouting when no one was convinced.


Sooyoung did not even bother to answer as she was busy eating but she pointed in our direction with her eyes.

Everyone else turned towards us and looked at us in confusion.


“Oh.” Taeyeon was the first one to get it since after all, she was the oldest and most byun out of all. “How bad was it? Up to what base?”


Sooyoung reached forward and grabbed 3 chicken wings and held them up. She even considered taking a forth but then decided that it wasn’t that intense yet and began eating the three in her hand.


“Wow.” All of them exclaimed simultaneously and Sunny joined Taeyeon in comforting ‘our poor baby’. Tiffany, who was sitting next to me, pulled me into a hug and buried her head in my chest in embarrassment.


“No need to demonstrate it to us, Tiff.” Taeyeon continued teasing with a smirk. Tiffany looked as if she was about to die from embarrassment, but she was somehow able to reduce the color on the cheeks.


“Tae, get a life. Specifically, a love life.” She replied while standing up. “Come on, Jessi. Let’s go.”


I grabbed a tub of ice cream and hurried after her.


“Can’t wait to get her all alone, eh?” Taeyeon shouted to us. Tiffany didn’t answer but her cheeks turned pink again. "Is that why you're 'sleeping over', Sica?"


“Sunny, do something would you?” Finally getting annoyed, I asked the only person who can shut her up.


Taeyeon’s ajumma laughter sounded loudly following my request, but it was cut short, probably by Sunny.


“Sica-unnie! Fany-unnie!” Seohyun called after us. “I have something to tell you.”


“Yeah?” Tiffany stopped, preventing me from moving further up the stairs as well.


“You know, the music assignment…” She nervously fiddled with her fingers.


“Yeah?” I repeated, looking at the girls with narrowed eyes. I had a bad feeling about this.


“It’s not due next week.” Seohyun rapidly finished her sentence and hid behind her sister. Hyoyeon stood up straighter and boldly looked at me, as if telling me that she’s ready to protect Seohyun from HellSica.
I continued looking at Seohyun, who hid even lower, only peeking over Hyoyeon’s shoulder. The others were also staring wide-eyed at me. It was all silent now, it was as if everyone was holding their breaths, even Sooyoung has stopped eating.


“Seohyun-ah…” The girl gulped when I said her name. “Am I that scary to you?”


“Wh-what?”


“Am I really that scary? And I know this is just a set-up.” I added with a whine and a big smile. Tiffany chuckled from behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.


“You were scary, Jessi.” She told me while giggling at my childish reply.


“A-aniyo!” Seohyun shook her head and waved her hands in denial.


“Children should not lie.” I told her with a frown.


The maknae gulped. “Ok… um… sometimes?”


“That’s better.” I smiled at her again. “Bye girls! Thanks!”


I turned around and patted Tiffany’s to make her continue walking. But I saw the other girls looking at each other in confusion, talking with their eyes about my weird mood swing. I chuckled at their reaction and linked my arm through Tiffany’s.


If only they knew the reason for my happiness…

They would die from my cheesiness.


Tiffany’s POV


Jessica went to the toilet to wash her hands and change into comfortable clothes while I waited for her from the bed. I grabbed the ice-cream she left on the table and settled down comfortably. The ice-cream felt cool compared to the warm happy feeling inside my heart.


“geulaeyo nan nul saranghae, unjaena miduh~” I smiled as I heard Jessi singing in the shower. Even through the drumming of the water hitting the tiles, her voice rang smoothly and clearly. “sowoneul malhaebwa!~”


“I’m genie for you, boy~” I sang along and happily put another spoonful of ice-cream into my mouth. “Why is Jessi taking so long in the shower?”


Shower? gulp… People shower with their clothes off. So… oh my gosh, Tiffany, what are you thinking?!
I nearly choked when someone knocked on the door and opened it.


“Hey, cous!”


Shaking my head to clear away the thought, I gulped as I struggled to reply. “Y-yeah?”


Taeyeon walked towards me and put a hand on my forehead. “Hey, you feeling ok? Your face is all red.”


“I-I’m fine!” I quickly replied with a smile.


“Ok, if you say so. Anyways, where’s Sica?”


I gulped. “In the shower?”


“AHA!” Taeyeon exclaimed all of a sudden. “I knew that was it! You were thinking byun thoughts, weren’t you? You naughty girl…”


“N-NO!” I wanted to slap myself for stuttering all the time. Taeyeon laughed loudly and patted my shoulder.


“It’s ok, Fany-ah. Umma understands. Umma is really considerate as well. That’s why she’s going to stay over at Sunny’s tonight.” She leaned in and continued in a whisper. “It’s just gonna be you and her tonight. All alone in the house. Make all the noise you want.”


“Kim Taeyeon!” I elbowed her and pouted in annoyance both at myself for blushing and at her for saying this stuff.


“Just… go!”


Taeyeon laughed like an old lady and headed out. “Oh, just one thing. I don’t want to come back home tomorrow and hear that one of you two is pregnant!”


“YAH!” She ran away before I could say anymore. “It’s not like we can get each other pregnant anyways.”


“What? Who’s pregnant?” A voice asked from the left.


“Jessi!” I screeched in surprise and almost dropped the ice-cream I was holding. Upon hearing her, four words sprang into my mind: Jessi, shower, alone, pregnant.


She quickly ran over and replaced the tub of ice-cream onto the table before I make it spill. “Are you ok?”


I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.


“Wait…” Jessica tightened her hold on my arms. “Are you hiding anything from me?”


“What?”


“You’re not pregnant, are you?”


“…” I was speechless. “NO!”


"Of course, you can't be right? We haven't even done anything yet. No way you can be pregnant." Jessica rambled out her thoughts as she went over to the wardrobe and borrowed some of my clothes.


"JESSI! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! You can't get me pregnant even if we do it."


“Oh. Ok.” Jessica slid under the covers next to me and snuggled by my side. “Then what were you saying just now? Is someone else pregnant?”


“No. No one is.” I nervously chuckled and prayed that her hearing isn’t as good as I think it is. “Oh. They all left. Taeyeon’s sleeping over at Sunny’s.”


“So it’s just me and you, huh?” Jessica smiled slowly as she said it. I swallowed loudly and nodded. “Me and you alone in the house? I think I get it now.”


I tried to escape out from under the covers but she moved fast and blocked my way.


“So where were we before we got interrupted?” Jessica asked mischievously as she pushed me down onto my back. “You’re such a tease… you let the towel drop on purpose didn’t you? Wanna try to see if I can get you pregnant?”


“N-no!” I denied but couldn’t think of anymore to say before she continued talking.


“You’re beautiful… has anyone told you that?”


“Ye— ah!” Jessica bit me with a little more force. Wrong answer. “No.”


She kissed the spot she bit and made the pain go away. She moved back towards my lips and captured them in a heated kiss. The way she held me made me feel a warm tingling sensation in my stomach as if butterflies were flying around in there. She had the top hold, she initiated all the intimacies as if I would just lie back and let her. 
But I had something else in mind. Two can play a game. I relaxed under her hold for a few seconds before flipping myself around and successfully trapping her under me. I had a mission to fulfill tonight: to reclaim Jessica as mine.


“Why did you kiss Yuri? These lips belong to me. These arms belong to me. You belong to me.” I told her in between each kiss.


“I belong to you. I’m yours.” She reassured me and held me down while placing her lips over mine. “Like you’re mine.”


I felt a whooshing feeling and before I knew it, we have switched places again. Jessica used my own trick on me.


“You know how much I missed you? You know how much I want you? Do you know how much I need you?” She whispered the questions as she trailed her lips along my jawline and slid her hand down the length of my back.


I let her touch me. I want her to touch me. I need her. Just like she needs me. I let her hands travel around, to places only she can trespass, exploring me like only she is allowed to.


But then she stopped with one hand under my shirt and the other toying with the drawstrings of my shorts.


“Jessi…” I could feel her hesitation.


“Tiff, are you sure about this?” I knew what I want.


“I want you.” I pulled her back down to me and murmured softly against her lips. “Jessi, make love to me.”


The night seemed to pass by quickly as Jessica and I laid in each other’s arms. And I became addicted: to the sweet pain, to the words of love that she whispers into my ears, to her love, to her.