A Night to Remember (Part 2)

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

JeTi

Tiffany woke up in the middle of the night. Jessica was asleep beside her with her arms around her waist. Yuri and Yoona were also asleep on the other end of the mattress. Tiffany sat up and tried to wake Jessica up, but the sleeping beauty only groaned and turned around.

“Jessi, please wake up!” Tiffany poked and shook the girl roughly but was unsuccessful.

She was now in a really emergency mode. Tiffany needed to go to the toilet and she didn’t dare go by herself because she was in a new place.

I don’t want to wake the others up, but I really need to go to the toilet. Maybe I could feel my way there.. She thought as she pried herself away from Jessica and slid out of the room as quietly as possible. Tiffany slowly moved forward, stumbling several times but never falling to the ground yet. She got to the toilet without any injuries and started her way back.

~~

Jessica turned around and tried to hug Tiffany but her hand fell through the air and hit the ground as there was no one beside her. The pain from her hand woke Jessica up. Opening her eyes, she tried to figure out what happened.

Tiffany.. WHERE IS TIFFANY??!!

Jessica sat up quickly, all the sleepiness gone in a blink of an eye. She searched around the room but only found Yuri and Yoona who were still asleep together. As the door was slightly open, Jessica put two and two together and rushed out of the room to find the missing girl.

Where the heck did she go? Why didn’t she wake me or the others? How long has she been missing? Might she have gotten hurt? Why can’t I find her? She’s wearing hot pink for freak’s sake! WHERE IS TIFFANY??!!

Jessica frantically ran around the yard looking for a bright pink t-shirt. She turned around a corner and bumped into someone, no, someone wearing a… HOT PINK T-SHIRT!

“Tiffany! Where have you been? Do you know how worried I was when I saw your place empty?” Jessica shouted at the poor girl who had fallen on her . “Why didn’t you wake me? Why didn’t you wake the others? You could have gotten hurt!”

“But I didn’t!” Tiffany interrupted her, her eyes welling with tears. “But I didn’t…”

Tiffany started crying. Jessica stopped shouting at her in surprise.

“T-tiffany, are you ok? Why are you crying?” Jessica knelt down. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout at you like that. I was just worried. I’m sorry.”

Tiffany crawled forward and flung her arms around Jessica. Jessica the crying girl’s hair and hugged her back tightly.

“I was so scared.” Tiffany told Jessica. “I needed to go to the toilet so I tried to wake you, but you didn’t wake up. And I thought I could go alone without troubling others.”

“You should have wakened one of us up. We are more than willing to help you around, and you know that. I’d rather lose 15 minutes of sleep than let you get hurt.” Jessica replied. “There there, now stop crying. You’re a good girl, aren’t you?”

Tiffany nodded and tried to stop her tears.

“Come on, you don’t match with tears. Light the night up with your megawatt smile.” Jessica used her fingers to curve up Tiffany’s mouth in to a smile.

Tiffany smiled as instructed and giggled along with Jessica

“You know? It has been a long time since anyone treated me like this. No one has treated me like this since my mother was gone.” Tiffany’s smile turned sad.

Jessica took her hand and pulled her up. “Well, you’re up for this kind of treatment for a long time whether you like it or not.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m to give you all the love and care you need even if you don’t want it. Remember, I’m always here for you so just wake up me up the next time you need to use the toilet or anything.” Jessica guided Tiffany back to their room while talking.

“But you’re so hard to wake.”

“There are ways…”

“How?” Tiffany asked.

“You’ll have to figure them out by yourself.” Jessica answered grinning.

YoonYul

Yuri sat on the steps watching the JeTi couple while being hidden from their view by a big tree (not that Jessica and Tiffany care about their surrounds right now). She sighed deeply, thinking how lucky Tiffany is.

“What are you doing?” a voice suddenly asked from behind.

“Eeeekkk.” Yuri shrieked and jumped up. “Yoona! You scared me!”

“Sorry unnie.” Yoona looked at the direction where Yuri was staring at. “Spying on someone?”

“N-no. Just woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep.”

“Me too. It’s too creepy to sleep by myself in the room.” Yoona replied and sat next to the older girl.

Yuri’s attention was again back on Jessica and Tiffany who were now hugging. She sighed again.

“This is the second time you’ve done that in the past 5 minutes. What’s wrong?” Yoona asked her.

“Just ‘out of her favor where I am in love’.” Yuri quoted a line from Romeo and Juliet.

“Jessica?” Yuri nodded her answer. “I thought you were just best friends.”

“Yes, for her. But not for me; has been this way for five years already.”

“Wow...” Yoona said.

“But well, she used to have Taeyeon. And now she has Tiffany. I’m happy enough to be her best friend. I don’t want my feelings to ruin what we already have.” Yuri told Yoona.

“I’d personally choose love over friendship. I mean I would tell my friend if I had a crush on him or her. I think she has the right to know. And who knows, maybe one day…”

“Yes. What she doesn’t know doesn’t hurt in my case. It’s better for both of us.”

Yoona nodded, thinking carefully on this matter. Yuri watched Jessica lead Tiffany back into their room.

“Why don’t we talk about something lighter? Like stars?” Yuri suggested after the two disappeared from view.

Yoona and Yuri looked up at the sky filled with twinkling dots of light.

“Since I was young, whenever I look at stars, I want to reach out and take one out of the sky and keep it at home in a jar.” Yoona said as she reached her hand out towards the sky as if really trying to touch a star. I used to believe that stars are actually angels. And that shooting stars are falling angels. I miss those days when all I worried about was whether I am going to get a goodnight kiss from my parents.” Yuri gazed at the stars as she thought about her happy childhood. “My mother and grandmother always told me bedtime stories.”

“Really? My parents have never told me one.” Yoona said sadly. "They're always too busy. They always left me alone."

“Do you want me to tell you one?” Yuri offered and looked at Yoona who nodded eagerly. They laid down on their backs on the front porch and Yuri started her story.

“Once upon a time…”

She looked up at the stars as she told the younger girl about the tale of Chilseok and imaging the two lovers. *

Upon finishing the fairy tale Yuri turned to look at Yoona and found that the girl has already fallen asleep. She sat up and smiled at the sleeping girl. Yuri looked up at the sky and stars one last time and unknowingly made a promise: to never let Yoona be alone again. She picked up Yoona in her arms and carried her back into the room. She laid her down in her place and got into bed beside her. Yuri placed a soft kiss on the younger girl’s forehead before closing her eyes to sleep.

Have sweet dreams, my angel.

In the other room…

Sooyoung:

snore… food… yumm.. snore… hey it’s mine.. give me back my food… snore… I’m the queen of food! hahahaha… snore…

Hyoyeon: (in her dream) 

“HAHAHA! Now you’re shorter than me Sooyoung and you can’t do anything!” she said while looking down at Sooyoung who only reached up to her ankle.

“Give me back my food!” squeaked tiny Sooyoung.

“Get it if you can!” Hyoyeon ate the sandwich and kicked Sooyoung far away.

Seohyun:

study! study! study!

oo kyuhyun-sunbae is so cute!

no I have to study! read! read! read!

ahhhhh yonghwa-sshi!! you’re so handsome!

Study! Study! Study!

I love you, Kyuhyun-oppa, Yonghwa-oppa!!!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oppa-reul saranghe!

phhhiissshh I need to study first. They will love me more if I am smart!

STUDY!!! STUDY!!! STUDY!!!