The Sleepover

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 

No One’s POV

Krystal was doing her homework in her room when the phone rang. Jane picked it up and everything was silent for a while before she came upstairs and knocked on her youngest daughter’s room.

“Krystal, Yoona just called to tell you that Sulli’s going to spend the night here because she has to go somewhere. She’ll be here in like 10 minutes.” Jane said while brushing her fingers through her daughter’s hair.

“What?!”

“Sulli’s sleeping over. I’m going back downstairs to make you two snacks.” Mrs. Jung left without noticing the anger nearly bursting from Krystal.

“How can she do this? She dares to show her face here.” Krystal mumbled, taking in deep breaths to calm herself. She attempted to finish her work, but found that she can’t concentrate.

10 minutes later, she went downstairs to see if Sulli was here yet. But there was no trace of the other girl.

“Soojung, I have to go back to the office for a while. Will you two be ok alone?” Jane came out of her room, dressed to go out. “Call me if anything happens.”

Krystal sat herself down in front of the TV to waste time while waiting for her frienimy to arrive. Her sister came in and left with something in her hands, and she continued waiting. She didn’t move from the sofa although the sky has turned dark and she was still there when her mother came back.

“Hey darling. Where’s Sulli?” she asked when she saw her daughter sitting alone.

“She went to get something from her house.” Krystal lied, not looking away from the TV. Why am I even lying for her?!

“Ok, tell her I said hi. I’m going to bed.” Jane bent down to kiss her daughter on the forehead and went back into her room tiredly.

Krystal has lost track of how long she has been sitting there until her stomach growled. She decided to stop that stupid act and to go eat something. She was just standing up when someone knocked on the door.

Knock, knock knock knock. It was Sulli’s usual beat.

Krystal opened the door and went to the kitchen without welcoming the girl inside. Sulli did not heed any attention to the cold shoulder her friend was giving and went upstairs. Krystal grabbed two wrapped sandwiches and two orange juice bottles and followed her up.

“Where am I sleeping?” Sulli asked, standing in front of Krystal’s bedroom door.

“You can stay in my room, I’ll go sleep in Jess’s.” Krystal opened the door to her room and waited for the other girl to go inside. She put a sandwich and a bottle, took a novel, and headed for the door without saying anything else.

“Krys,” Sulli’s words stopped her momentarily. “I’m sorry for coming late.”

Krystal did not respond and just went out of the room. You should be.

~~

Taeyeon hurriedly ran to the door to open it as the person on the other side will not stop ringing the bell.

“Wait wait wait I said I’m coming!” she screamed as she struggled to take off her plastic gloves while turning off the stove.

“Who is it?” Tiffany asked from the top of the stairs.

“No idea. Some ing annoying bast**d.” Taeyeon mumbled my answer and looked through the peephole to see someone’s big eye looking back at her. “Oh my ********* (adajkljdkla)!!!”

She opened the door a crack and before she can even poke her head out, a big hand widened the opening forcefully (slamming it into her face in the process) and a very tall person strode into the house.

“YAH! CHOI SOOYONG!” Taeyeon pointed an accusing finger up at the tall giant while the latter merely glanced down at her.

“Fooooooooddddddddd!!!! I smell something delicious!” Octopus-legs screamed as she ran into the kitchen.

“HEY! STOP! It’s not ready yet!” Taeyeon started running to save her food but stopped short when the door bell rang again. She plastered on a fake smile and opened the door.

“Hello Taeyeon-unnie!” Hyoyeon and Seohyun greeted politely in unison.

Taeyeon’s smiled widely for real and stepped back to allow the sisters to enter her house.

“Unnie, here’s a present from us. Are we the first ones to arrive?” Seohyun asked with eyes filled with hope.

“Uhh Sooyoung’s already here.” Taeyeon pointed to the kitchen where Sooyoung was probably eating all the food for the party.

Seohyun’s eyes lost their gleam and she pouted like a kid who lost her lollipop. Taeyeon scratched her head and looked at Hyoyeon, confused at why the maknae’s mood suddenly changed.

The yellow-haired girl grinned and patted her sister’s head affectionately. “Seo here just likes to be on time, and she wanted to be the first to get here.”

“Awwww” Taeyeon patted the little girl’s and pulled the sisters towards the kitchen. “Cheer up, I made a Keroro cupcake just for you.”

Seohyun’s mood brightened again and her eyes grew as big and round as her beloved frog’s when she saw the green cupcake in Sooyoung’s hands.

“KERORO!!!!” “HEY! Don’t eat that!” “YAH, CHOI! Did you eat all the other cupcakes?!!” The trio shouted immediately when they saw the giant opening its gigantic mouth to swallow Seohyun’s Keroro cupcake whole.

“What?” Sooyoung stopped and looked at them with big innocent eyes.

“Unnie, give me my Keroro!” Seohyun quickly rushed to her with her hands outstretched. She tried grabbing for the cupcake but Sooyoung lifted it high up into the air and out of anyone’s reach.

“What? What Keroro? That’s MY cupcake!”

“Keroroooooooo!!!~~~” Seohyun whined like a little girl. “Unnie, eating all the cakes with all the icings are not good for your health anyway. Icing and cake both have a lot of sugar in it so you can get diabetes and you’ll become really fat if you do and you won’t be able to eat everything you want to eat. So please put that cupcake down?”

Sooyoung looked down at the pouting girl blankly while processing all the health information in her head. Then she brought her hand down and stared at the cake longingly before putting it back onto the empty plate with a loud sigh. Seohyun immediately grabbed the plate and rushed away to hide it.

“Soo how much did you eat?” Taeyeon asked while checking all the food that she had made. “OMG! YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS! It’s humanly impossible to eat this much!”

“I’m not a human when I’m eating. I’m a shikshin.” Sooyoung smiled cheekily. “By the way, where’s the birthday cake?”

“Sunny’s bringing it from her shop, but now… YOU! Help me remake all the food!”

“NOOOOO!” Sooyoung turned around and ran smack into Hyoyeon who was observing the scene from the entrance. The giant was pushed back into the kitchen and she was trapped by two fierce dwarfs. There was no escape for Sooyoung for she was scared of Hyoyeon’s dizzying dance and Taeyeon’s -pinching abilities.

Ding Dong~

“Fany-ah, can you please get the door? Our hands are all dirty!” Taeyeon screamed to her cousin who was lazing around on the couch, reading a book.

“Who is it?” Tiffany asked with her normally-loud voice.

“YoonYul, the twin troopers are here to save the day and brighten up your nights!” Yoona and Yuri were on the other side of the door with their arms around each other’s shoulders. “Or to clean up the mess they have started.”

“You started the mess.” Yoona elbowed her “twin’s” stomach and went inside carrying a big box.

“But you’re my twin! We’re supposed to be one!” Yuri hurried after the younger girl and pulled confused-Fany along with her.

“Hey, hey! Slow down!” Tiffany screamed, which made Yuri stop abruptly and pick her up bridal style. “Yul, put me down!”

“Quit shouting or I’ll drop you.”

“Seriously! I’m heavy, and I can walk you know?” Tiffany continued squiggling and complaining.

“GOSH, stop moving around or I’ll call Sica.” Yuri threatened with a low growl. And Tiffany finally shut up.

Yuri carried her up the stairs and stopped in front of a room. She put her down and put her hand on the door knob.

“We’re at your room. Open the door.”

“Ok, and why are you doing this again?” Tiffany turned around and faced Yuri with her hands on her hips.

“Just do it Fany, ok? Sica will kill me if I don’t do this right. And I swear, you won’t regret it. Heck, you’ll even thank us later.” Yuri turned Tiffany back around and gave her a little push before running down the stairs screaming ‘Yoong’ and ‘Taeng’.

Tiffany was puzzled. She placed her hand back onto the door knob, but hesitated to turn it.

“It won’t hurt right? It’s my own bedroom anyways.” She reassured herself and decided to go ahead with it.

The first thing that her odd was that the lights were on. Normally, she never bothers to open the lights because she won’t be able to see anyways. Right, Yoona was in here.

And the second thing that caught the attention was the floral fragrance that filled the room. Roses? Tiffany took a step inside and felt something soft under her foot. She reached down to the ground and felt that there were many more of those soft things around her. She picked one up and sniffed it. Rose petals. Tiffany smiled as her predictions were proved correct.

But what are these things doing here? Why are there so many? Is it some kind of plan by ‘YoonYul’?Many thoughts were running through Tiffany head, but she had answers for none. She continued walking forwards slowing, following the path of rose petals. 7 steps from the door is the bed. Tiffany was too caught up in her thinking to realize that there was another presence in the room… until the person was standing right in front of her.

“Tiffany” the person called out softly.

“OH MY GOD!” Tiffany squeaked as she lost her balance in shock and swayed unsteadily. A pair of slender arms wrapped around her, preventing her from kissing the floor by hugging her. She knew these arms too well, she knew who they belonged to, and she made no move to step back from the tight hug.

“Do you know how worried I was? I thought you were mad at me! Where did you disappear off to?” Tiffany bombarded the other girl with questions. “Wait, how did you get in here? And did you plan all this?”

“Through the window. And yes, I did because stupid Yul interrupted our date.” She answered nonchalantly.

“WHAT?! That’s so dangerous! You could have fallen and hurt yourself!” Tiffany immediately stepped back and slapped the latter’s arm.

“OW! But I didn’t right? And that’s all it matters. I came for my Juliet.”

“You’re not Romeo and no, you’re not going to be Juliet even if I become Romeo.” Tiffany hugged her again. “You’re my Jessi, and that’s all I need.”

~~

It was already 7 p.m. and everyone was getting hungry at Kim Taeyeon’s house.

“Come on, let’s start eating.” Sooyoung tried to grab a plate but Hyoyeon slapped her hand and held it so that she won’t keep on annoying the birthday girl. “My stomach’s getting sad because it wants cake.”

“But Sunny’s still not here.” Taeyeon said as she stood up and walked to the door to check for her best friend. “She’s never this late, and there’s no way she forgot. I hope everything is ok with her.”

“She’s not picking up.” Yuri informed after calling the girl for the 1000th time. Yoona looked at her, and she stared back, both of them thinking the same thing.

Ding Dong~

Everyone stood up while Taeyeon rushed to open the door. “SUN—??”

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked as all of the girls crowded around the door.

There was a big square present box on the front porch. There was no one around. Taeyeon went up to it and knocked on it.

“Sounds empty.” She commented and tried to push it but it won’t budge. “Guys, help me get it in.”

Together with the effort of Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon, they were able to roughly push the box into the house. Seohyun shut the door quickly to prevent the cold night air from coming in and tip toed behind her sister curiously.

“Ok. So why do I feel like something weird is going to happen? I have a bad feeling about this.” Taeyeon frowned and stared at the box.

Yoona and Yuri once again shared a look, thinking the same thought again. This time though, both were grinning. The “twin trooper” plan was again in action.

Yoona ran towards the light switch while Yuri knocked the side of the box twice and pulled on the ribbon on top. Before anyone could open their mouths to say anything, a bunny popped out of the box holding a big birthday cake with candles lit. The bunny immediately started singing “Happy Birthday” with her cute high-pitched voice along with Yoona and Yuri, and the others joined in quickly.

The song ended, and an awkward silence fell among them.

“Happy birthday, Taengoo!” Sunny, the bunny, said with an eyesmile as Yoona turned the lights back on.

Taeyeon was still staring at her without moving.

“Aren’t you going to blow out the candles? My arms are getting tired.” She continued with a pout.

Taeyeon grinned at her and walked forward. She closed her eyes and made a wish and finally blew out the candles while putting her hands on top of Sunny’s to help her carry the big cake.

She’s holding my hand.Sunny thought as she stared mesmerized at the girl in front who was smiling at her.

Taeyeon handed the cake to Yuri and hugged Sunny. With a sudden jerk, she lifted Sunny into the air and swung her out of the box, still locked in her arms.

“Thank you Soonkyu.” Taeyeon whispered into the girl’s ear. “You’re way too good to me.”

Sunny felt her heart do an excited dance upon hearing the compliment. She patted Taeyeon’s head and giggled cutely. “No prob, Tae. That’s what I’m here for right?!”

 “Oh Sunny, what would I do without you?” A hand that was originally on Sunny’s shoulder slid down to her waist, and a little lower. “By the way, you look really cute in that bunny suit, especially your fluffy white tail.”

Taeyeon smiled a dorky grin that she knew the latter loved before flailing her hands over her head and running towards where the other girls were trying to stop Sooyoung from eating all the cake.

“Byuntaeng! I’ll let this one slide cuz it’s your birthday! But next time, you’re going to get the aegyo attack.” Sunny warned, causing everyone to gulp.

“H-hey, anyone up for some fun games?” Taeyeon switched the subject nervously.

“Truth or Dare!” “I’ve Never!” “Pin the tail on the donkey!” “Musical chairs!”

“Let’s vote then. But there’s no way we’re playing ‘pin the tail on the donkey’.” The birthday girl crossed her arms and shook her head, trying to look stern like a school principal but failing because her short highlighted hair became dorkily messed up. They voted and ‘Musical chairs’ won with 4-3-2. Yuri excited went to open the alcohol bottles she had brought in preparation and Taeyeon went to take her sound system. After everything was set up, Taeyeon stepped onto a chair to announce the rules.

“We’ll all be playing with our eyes closed so that it’ll be fair for Tiffany. You can only open your eyes when you are seating properly. Whoever gets out will be asked a question by the person she competed against, and then she will have a chance to close the music whenever she wants. The one who are left will have to drink a glass before continuing. No cheating or peaking. The winner can decide what we’ll do next.”

Taeyeon claimed the privilege of being the one to close the music in the first round and Hyoyeon decided to drink for her sister. 9 girls and 8 chairs. The music stops. Taeyeon and Sunny butted each other in an attempt to get to the only free chair, but Sunny got there first by jumping onto the chair.

Taeyeon grouchily took away a chair and stood outside the circle with her arms crossed.

“So I’m asking. Why are you such a Byuntaeng?”

“Because I know you like it.” Taeyeon immediately shot back with a smirk. Sunny’s face grew red at the truthful answer and faked a laugh to cover up her embarrassment. Fortunately, the others were too busy taking their shots to notice the look that passed between the dandyu.

They played only 7 more rounds as Jessica passed out after drinking her 4th cup.

“Aish, this girl can’t handle her liquor. Sica, at least move your legs, will you?!” Yuri complained to the drunken girl as she dragged her upstairs to Tiffany’s bedroom (upon Tiffany’s request). She dumped her on the bed and properly tucked her in before going back to join the other girls.

In the last round, only Tiffany and Sunny were left. Tiffany who was used to maneuvering without looking and who can handle her liquor, and Sunny who was a master of all games.

The eyes of 6 girls on the side were glued on the two who were circling a single chair. Hyoyeon fiddled with the STOP button, waiting for the perfect time to close the song. When Tiffany and Sunny were on either side of the chair, she decided it was the time to stop. There was a second of silence before Tiffany and Sunny both scrambled to put their butts on the chair first. And another second of bewilderment before Tiffany jumped up from where she was seated and danced around happily.

“Wow.” The 6 girls exclaimed together in surprise. Tiffany had beaten the master gamer. Sunny stood up confusedly from the floor where she fell.

“Sunny, what do you want to do now?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s your choice. You won.”

“I’m giving you the prize of winning. I’m going to rest now because this game tired me out.” Tiffany gave Sunny her eyesmile. “BUT I still won you! HAHAHAHA!”

Sunny pouted and stuck her tongue out at the back of the girl who was going up the stairs. “Whatever. Let’s game! I need go get back my winning streak.” She excitedly announced and pushed everyone to the TV.

~~

“Jessi?” Tiffany called out as she stepped into the room. “Are you sleeping?”

Hearing no response, she walked towards the bed and found out that no one was there. Before she could freak out, she heard the shower being and a faint melody being hummed. Tiffany smiled as she climbed onto the bed and decided to read a book while waiting for her turn to use the bathroom.

After a while, the door opened and Jessica stepped out with nothing on except Tiffany’s big pink towel wrapped securely around her.

“OMG!!” She squeaked when she saw Tiffany in the room. “What are you doing here?!”

“For your information, the last time I checked, this was my bedroom.” Tiffany put her book down and smiled, unaware of how hot her girlfriend looks at that moment. “Feeling better?”

“Yeah. Hey, can I borrow some clothes?” Jessica asked, already walking towards Tiffany’s big closet.

Tiffany nodded and continued reading her book. Jessica put a big pink T-shirt and a pair of shorts and plopped down on the bed next to her girlfriend. “What are you reading?”

Tiffany held up the heavy book so she can see the cover. The title was written in English but the rest of the book was written in Braille. I will surely make Tiffany watch Romeo and Juliet with me when she can see again.

“Can you teach me how to read and write Braille?” Jessica asked excitedly.

“Why would you want to learn it? You’re not even blind.” Tiffany said with a slight bitterness in her voice as she remembered the times when she first lost her sight.

“I want to write letters to you and I want to exchange letters that only we will understand.” Tiffany smiled, satisfied with the reason, and stood up to collect some think paper, a plastic board filled with holes, and two metal sticks with pointed tips.

She settled back down on the bed and beckoned Jessica to scoot closer.

“There are 6 dots in the Braille cell. They are arranged like this. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.” Tiffany made little bumps on the paper by poking her pen-stick through the tiny holes. “Let’s start with the alphabet.”

Jessica watched in amazement at the series of bumps that appeared as Tiffany’s hand glided across the plastic board. “Here, you try it. I want you to be able to spell your name by the end of this lesson.”

Jessica frowned in concentration and made sure to poke the right holes. “This is hard. How did you memorize all these sequences?”

“I can write in Braille better than I can write in English. I learnt it when I was 6. Mandatory if I want to survive in this world.” Tiffany answered as she waited for Jessica to finish writing the 26 letters.

“Hmm. Oh, and I’m just curious. How come I’ve never seen you use a cane?”

“I have you guys, so why would I need it? But I do have one to use when I go out by myself.” Tiffany pointed to a pretty silver cane with a pink handle that was lying in the corner near the bed. “I don’t need one to go around in the house.”

Jessica went back to practicing her alphabets while Tiffany began to remember those harsh times when she was young.

“I’m going to take a shower. I’ll give you a quiz when I’m done.” Tiffany picked up her clothes and took her 6 steps to the bathroom.

Jessica bent over the paper, practicing hard to make her girlfriend proud. She had only gone through the alphabet 3 more times before Tiffany came back out, dressed in a big pink shirt and pink shorts.

“Ready?”

“You shower too fast.” Jessica pouted and tried to hold onto the paper when Tiffany took it away.

“I’ll make it easy. Just write your name.”

Jessica smiled as she started her big quest.

“Hey, why are you taking forever? It’s only 7 letters.” Tiffany complained after about 15 seconds and Jessica handed her the paper with a smile.

Tiffany’s slight frown disappeared and her cheeks turned pink as she read what was written. “Uhh, you mixed up the ‘i’ and the ‘e’.”

Jessica folded her arms and frowned. “That’s all you say?”

Tiffany gave her an eyesmile and tackled the girl onto the bed. “I love you too Jessi.”

Jessica hugged her back and rolled over so that she was now on top of her. “You’re hair is wetting my shirt.”

“Fany, you stay with your hair this wet.” She sat up and reached for the small towel that Tiffany had left on the table. “Come, put your head on my lap.”

 Tiffany shifted into a comfortable position and started chattering while her girlfriend patiently wiped her hair dry.

~~

Downstairs, Sunny was now satisfied with winning everyone else in all the games they have played. It was 11 o’clock and Hyoyeon and Seohyun already went back home. Taeyeon yawned and leaned back on the sofa, accidently pressing the channel button the TV remote. A scene from a horror movie filled the screen, immediately catching the attention of the other 3 girls.

“Let’s watch!” Taeyeon excited grabbed a pillow and got ready for movie-time. “I love horror movies!”

“Want to go and call Sica and Fany?” Yuri suggested.

“I’ll go.” Taeyeon stood up. “I want to get changed as well.”

“I’ll come with you.” Sunny immediately ran after her friend.

Unlike the noisy ruckus that was going on downstairs, the second floor of the big house was silent. And that silence made Taeyeon nervous because there’s always noise wherever Tiffany is.

She stopped tentatively in front of Tiffany’s room with her hand resting on the door knob. Maybe they’re asleep? It doesn’t hurt to check, right?

Sunny stared at her as she stared at the door as if she can see what’s happening on the other side. But she’s in there with Sica. Alone. Well, they probably won’t be doing anything… Hopefully.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and turned the door knob.

“It’s lock!” She exclaimed in surprise and looked at Sunny with wide eyes. “She never locks it.”

Sunny sighed, she knew this was going to happen. “Let them be Tae. It’s their monthsary after all. They will want some time alone.”

But Taeyeon continued staring at the door with shocked eyes as if it would magically unlock on its own. She closed her eyes to calm herself down. The silence was deafening, it was so quiet that they can hear Taeyeon’s uneven breathing loudly.

“Jessi..” They heard Tiffany’s voice faintly. “You’re great at this.”

“Of course I’m a pro. Just tell me where you want me–”

“Down down, lower. Yeah, right there.” Tiffany quickly interrupted. “Oo Jessi, it feels really good.”

Then it was quiet again for a while, but an “Ow! Hey that hurts!” and loud giggling sounded from the behind the closed door. Sunny scrunched up her face and looked at Taeyeon whose face has lost all its color. Knowing that the other girl will not move until moved, Sunny grabbed her arm and dragged her downstairs.

They did not hear the rest of the conversation:

“That’s because you’re muscles are too tense!” Jessica ignored her girlfriend’s outcry.

“Well, don’t massage with that much force. It hurts!” Tiffany shot back.

“Ok ok, as you wish my mushroom.”

~~

Yoona and Yuri turned away from the TV when the two girls came stomping down the stairs.

“They aren’t coming?” Yoona asked while Yuri just continued watching the movie.

“Nope.” Sunny answered and pushed Taeyeon onto the sofa.

“Taeyeon-unnie? Are you ok?” Yoona asked again, seeing that the girl’s face was still pale and her eyes seemed unfocused.

“She’s fine.” Sunny answered for her friend again. She kept taking worried glances at Taeyeon while the girl watched the ghost movie uninterestedly.

As the movie went on, Yoona and Yuri scooted closer and closer together with each appearance of the spooky ghost, and Sunny ended up peeking out from behind zombie-Taeyeon and hiding behind the girl’s back. After the story was done, no one moved as they were still freaked out and began applying movie scenes to their current surroundings. Even Taeyeon felt paranoid, seeing how the other 3 were acting.

“Ok let’s go to sleep and forget about all this.” Being the oldest, Taeyeon commanded and tried to sound brave and convincing. “It’s just a movie.”

Yuri, Yoona, and Sunny nodded like obedient children and quickly prepared to go to sleep. They wrapped themselves with their blankets and stayed close together as if the ghost is going to come out of the movie and grab them. After an hour or so, Sunny woke up needing to go to the toilet desperately.

“Tae, wake up!” She whispered loudly to the girl sleeping beside her. “I need to go to the toilet.”

“Go then, you know where it is.” She replied groggily without opening her eyes.

“But I’m scared! Come with me.” Sunny shook Taeyeon until the girl gave in. The two hugged each other tightly and hurried away.

“Wait outside, I’m not closing the door.” Taeyeon nodded and leaned on the wall, closing her eyes again. She heard a ‘bang’ and a ‘clang’ as something fell down inside the toilet.

“Sun, are you ok?”

“I bumped into the shelf. A glass broke.”

Taeyeon went inside to see the damage and to help clean up. The two did not notice with the door closed shut, but froze when they heard a click as they were locked in from the outside. Taeyeon hurriedly turned and tried the door knob but it won’t budge.

“Sh*t, it’s locked… again.” Just as she finished the sentence, the lights went off. Sunny screamed and flung herself at the other girl, causing her to bump her head with the door.

“Nononononono, this can’t be happening. This is exactly what happened in the movie.” Sunny hugged Taeyeon tightly, buried her head in her chest, and squeezed her eyes tight.

“Sunny, you’re scaring me.” Taeyeon replied shakily and hugged her back just as tightly. “Ok, let’s just stay like this and close our eyes and think of unicorns and jumping bunnies and try to sleep.”

Sunny nodded and did not even move. She fell asleep first, feeling safe in Taeyeon’s arms and distracting herself from scary thoughts by thinking about how she was hugging her.

Taeyeon was also about to fall asleep when she heard some people whispering outside the door. She stiffened in fright at first, but relaxed when she recognized the voices.

“You think they are all right in there?” Yoona asked.

“Of course. They’ll be fine, maybe even more than fine.” Yuri replied with a chuckle. There was another click as the door was unlocked and the footsteps faded away as the two girls went back to the living room. Taeyeon should be fuming with anger at the crazy antic the two twins planned, but she wasn’t. In fact, she smiled and chuckled lightly, finding the situation amusing, and she did not even think about getting out of the toilet as she did not want to wake the girl who was asleep in her arms.

 

an extra long chapter since i took forever to update.

and i wrote a christmas special, plz do check it out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/115648