Talk

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 

Yuri’s POV

Ding dong~

I opened the door to see an unfamiliar face. I froze up and was amazed by her beauty.

“Hey, I’m here to pick Sulli up.” the goddess said to me making my heart speed up.

“C-come i-in.” I stammered and let her into Jessica’s house.

“Hi, Sica-unnie!” she said upon seeing Jessica who waved in response.

“Unnie, you’re here!” Sulli said as she ran into the girl’s arms. “Let’s go get some shopping done. Krys come on.”

“Bye, Jessica-unnie, Yuri-unnie. See you later.” The trio left and I still stood frozen in front of the door.

“Knock, knock, has Yuri turned into a stone statue?” Jessica said as she knocked on my head. “Seriously, what got into you?”

“Who was that?” I asked her.

“Who’s who? Oh, Yoona? You’ve never met her before?” Jessica dragged me to the sofas.

“Her name is Yoona…”

“Oh god, get out of your trance would you? Her name is Im Yoona, Sulli’s older sister. I can’t believe you’ve never met her, she comes over all the time, and you come over all the time.”

“She comes over all the time… And she knows my name..”

“Will you stop repeating what I just said?! Of course she knows your name, you’re the one who never paid any attention to other people at school.” Jessica shouted at me then smirked. “You can’t get her out of your mind? Hahaha Yuri’s lovestruck! Poor Yuri.”

“What do you mean by ‘Poor Yuri’?” I finally snapped out from my thoughts.

“What else? Yoona has a boyfriend. A boyfriend who she really loves.” Jessica looked at me with pity.

 Oh poor me, my miserable love life. All those that I like, they don’t like me back. I thought and sighed.

“Stop staying gloomy, you still owe me a lemonade.” Jessica told me. This time, I glared at her, but of course she didn’t even bat an eyelash.

Sometimes I really wonder why I’m even friends with her.I thought as I stood up to go to the kitchen.

“Because even though you get annoyed at me, you still love me.” Jessica said as if reading my mind. I stopped in my tracks to look back at her in shock You don’t know how right you are. “You know, I think you still have a chance. Yoona’s boyfriend is a jerk, a good-for-nothing player.”

Jessica looked at me with raised eyebrows. My face lit up in a wide smile. I did still have a chance, even if the chance is currently only about 10%.

“Just hurry up would you? I’m thirsty!” Jessica said from where she was lying on the sofa. I scowled at her before taking out some lemons.

~~

Jessica’s POV

The next afternoon, I went over to Tiffany’s for singing practice after spending the whole day with Yuri (who kept annoying the crap out of me by asking me about Yoona). I followed Taeyeon into their living room where Tiffany was sleeping.

“Sorry about that. She was waiting for you and she was bored so she fell asleep. I’ll wake her up.” Taeyeon walked over to the girl and shook her. “Fany-ah, Sica’s here. Wake up.”

Tiffany stirred but turned to the other side and went back to sleep.

“It’s ok. I’ll wake her myself later.” I told Taeyeon as I sat down next to Tiffany.

“Fine, then I’ll be in my—“

“Wait, I want to talk to you.”

Taeyeon stopped abruptly and turned around to face me. She quickly walked over and sat opposite of me.

“Thank you for deciding to listen to me. I thought you would never trust me again.”

“I want to hear your side of what happened first, before I… ya..” I trailed off, unsure of how to complete the sentence.

Taeyeon noticed but did not prompt me to finish. She told me everything, from the time Claire first threatened her up to her talk with Tiffany.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. I’m sorry for not trusting you, for not listening to you first, for being mean to you.”

“I’m sorry too. I should have tried harder, I shouldn’t have replied to your words meanly. I just got angry because you did not trust me, but then I realized I shouldn’t have called you an arrogant b**ch, but I couldn’t just stop being mean to you because of my stupid pride. I gave you a really hard time. Thank you for understanding and believing me.” She said as she took my hands.

“Um Taeyeon, there is something else I want to tell you.”

Taeyeon’s POV

“Sure shoot away.” I said and smiled widely at Jessica.

“It might be a sudden question but do you want to get back together with me or just be friends like before?” Jessica asked while looking into my eyes.

“Why do you ask?”

“Beacause.. my heart already belongs to another person. I have someone else that I love.” she looked away and slid her hands away.

“Who is it? Would you mind telling me?” I asked uncertainly. I was surprised and hurt, although I kinda expected it.

Jessica didn’t answer my question right away. She looked down at Tiffany and slowly combed the sleeping girl’s hair with her fingers. Does she.. Is it Tiffany that she loves?

“I… love.. Tiffany.” Jessica said and looked back up at me.

 

Hello. I'm sorry if i took a long time to update. i think i'm gonna stop updating for a while and let my updates on soshified catch up with this. :) i hope you're ok with it. if you're not (if ur strongly against me stopping for a while) then plz state so in ur comments.

thx for supporting my story! and plz comment! hope u enjoyed this chapter.