Annoying Sister, Beautiful Sunset

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

Chapter 14

Tiffany’s POV

Jessica came back into the room and sat down next to me on the bed.

“What did they want?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She stood up and walked across the room. “Let’s start practicing.”

Jessica clicked a button and music started coming out the speakers in just the right volume. Her voice, strong and sure, rang out across the room as she started singing her part. I sounded like a frog next to her angelic voice. The way she sang, it sounds like she is putting all her emotion into it. She walked closer to where I was now standing while singing and took my hands and held them tight. Our voiced were in perfect harmony during the chorus, like they belonged together, our hands fit into each other’s like two pieces of jigsaw puzzles.

As the last notes of piano died away, I heard applause coming from outside the room. Jessi let go of me and went to open door. I immediately missed the warmth of her hands.

“What are you two doing here?” I heard Jessica ask sharply.

“Listening to you guys sing of course. What do you think?” Krystal retorted at her sister although she doesn’t seem angry. It’s just the way Jungs talk with each other. “Tiffany-unnie, you sound really good.”

“What about me?” Jessica asked, sitting down beside me on the bed.

“You’re, ” Krystal came into the room and sat down in front of us. “.. you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Sulli’s POV

“She means that both of you sound so great. Your voices really match.” I said as I joined Krystal.

Tiffany smiled widely at both of us. “Thank you.”

“Aww unnie’s smile is so cute! No wonder Jessica fell for you.” Krystal said out of the blue. Jessica tense up beside Tiffany.

“What are you talking about Krys?”

“It’s not only your voices that match. You guys would make a great couple.” little Jung continued, ignoring her sister. Tiffany started to blush at her comment.

“Cut it out right now Krystal.” Jessica commanded angrily.“Stop butting into our business.”

“You probably don’t want to explode in front of Tiffany-unnie, do you unnie?”

“Jung Soojung, I’m telling you to stop it.” Jessica tried hard to control her anger.

Uh-oh, what the heck is Krystal doing? It’s not pretty when Jessica gets angry, which she already is. She’s even calling Krystal by her real name.

Tiffany put her hand on Jessica’s knee. “Jessi, don’t be angry. She’s just teasing. You don’t want to make her continue by getting angry do you?”

Jessica surprisingly calmed down at Tiffany’s touch. Krystal and I exchanged glances; she smirked at me in a way that said See?

“Krystal,get out of my room right now.” Jessica ordered, not looking at her sister.

“Ok ok, you don’t need to drive us out. I’ll leave you guys alone.”

Jessica’s eyes flared with angerand annoyanceagain.

”Jessi?” Tiffany called, probably to let Krystal get out of the room alive.

“Yes Tiff?” Jessica turned towards her, all her anger forgotten upon hearing her name said by the girl she loves.

I shook my head as I followed Krystal back to her own room.

“Did you see that? Did you? Hah!” Krystal exclaimed as she jumped onto her bed.

“That was dangerous Krys. What were you thinking, getting your sister angry?” I asked while lying down next to her.

“I knew she wouldn’t get angry. At least not with Tiffany-unnie around.” her voice was full of confidence as usual.

“I’m surprised you got out of there alive.” Krystal laughed at what I said and winked at me.

“I know my sister too well.”

“Don’t get overconfident Krystal.”

“So now that we know Sica’s true feelings towards Tiffany, we can proceed to Part 2 of my plan.” She raised up a hand for a high five. “Mission Get JeTi together CONTINUE!”

Jessica’s POV

“She’s so annoying.” I said as soon as Krystal and Sulli left my room. “Why does she have to be my sister?!”

“Calm down Jessi. And anyway, it’s not like what she said wasn’t true.” Tiffany said with blushing cheeks.

“Yes but..” I don’t want to push you into making decisions.. I can wait. I finished in my mind.

“Forget it~” I said and laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. Tiffany lied down beside me and relaxed. No one talked as we were both enjoying each other’s presence.. well at least I was. In the comfortable silence, we can only hear the sound of our rhythmic breathing.

GROWLLL!!

Startled, I opened my eyes and looked towards where the weird sound came from. Tiffany was holding her stomach while her face turned redder by the second.

 “Fany-ah, are you hungry?” I asked her.

“N-no.” she frantically shook her head.

Growll..

Tiffany’s stomach growled again, contradicting what she just said. She bit her bottom lip in embarrassment and covered her face with her hands. I tried holding in my laughter but failed.

“Come on, let’s see if there’s anything left from breakfast.” I held her hand and pulled her out of my room.

Unfortunately, there was nothing left. My mother wasn’t at home so I decided to cook.

“Fany, sit here and wait. I’ll cook some fried rice for you.”

“Sure!” She answered happily, clapping her hands and smiling widely. “I love fried rice.”

She sat down at the dining table and I went to prepare the ingredients. I was nervous and excited. Excited because I’m going to be cooking for the person I love, and nervous because.. everyone says that I at cooking. And that’s why I’m only going to make fried rice, I mean anyone can cook fried rice, right? I hope…

“What’s that smell?” my pesky sister asked as she came downstairs with Sulli. “You’re not cooking are you?”

The two watched me wide-eyed as I placed the plate of fried rice on the dining table and spooned up some to feed Tiffany.

“Tiff, ahh” I told her to open .

“Fany-unnie, be careful!” Krystal quickly said, making Tiffany stop.

I glared at my sister and put the spoon into Fany’s mouth to prevent her from asking any questions. I watched as she chewed slowly and then swallowed.

“How is it?” I asked.

“Where’s the toilet?” Tiffany asked, suddenly standing up and backing away from the table.

“Come with me.” Krystal and Sulli said simultaneously as they pulled the girl away.

I quickly ran after them worriedly and tried to get into the toilet as well but Krystal closed the door in my face.

“Yah! Open the door!” I shouted at the kids. “Tiff, are you ok?”

Silence answered me. All I could hear were some retching noises and Krystal and Sulli saying something indistinctly. After a few minutes, the door opened and the three came out with Tiffany in the middle of the two kids, looking pale.

“Tiffany-ah, are you ok? What happened? Omg, you’re not.. are you?” I freaked out as I asked the questions.

“Huh?”

“You know.. you’re not pregnant right?” I asked worriedly.

All three shook their heads and started laughing uncontrollably.

“Hey! What’s wrong with you guys? This is not funny ok?” I snapped at them angrily.

“It’s the food unnie.” Krystal said amidst the laughter.

“That’s what I meant. She ate the food and then she vomited, so…”

“I’m not pregnant Jessi. Don’t worry about that.” Tiffany said and held my hand.

“But she said it’s the food…” I did not get what was going wrong.

“Yeahh..”

“Ohhh!” I said when I finally realized. I looked at the floor dejectedly and slid my hands out from Tiffany’s . “I’m sorry.”

“it’s ok Jessi.” Tiffany said and hugged me comfortingly, but I didn’t feel any better.

“I just wanted to make something for you.”

“It’s ok. It tasted nice.” She said, smiling her trademark eyesmile.

“But you even vomited after eating it.”

“I can taste your love and care in it. It made the food taste delicious. It’s the best fried rice I’ve ever eaten.”

“You’re so cheesy that I feel full just by listening to you.” I told her.

“Awwww.” Krystal and Sulli said. “But please stop it before we end up barfing.”

“Let’s just order in pizza.” I suggested.

 “YESSS!” The three immediately agreed happily.

While waiting for the pizzas to arrive, we decided to watch a movie, my all time favorite: Romeo and Juliet. Krystal and Sulli were sitting on the carpeted floor and were having fun repeating what the characters in the movie said. Tiffany got bored of listening to them and curled up on the couch beside me. The moment Tiffany laid her head on my shoulder, I stopped concentrating on the movie.

“Fany-ah, sit up for a minute?” I told her. I put my feet on the couch and pulled her towards me so that she was sitting between my legs. I hugged her waist and she leaned back into me. I played with her hair and rested my head on her shoulder.

“Jessi, stop it. It’s ticklish.” Tiffany moved front to make me stop sniffing her neck.

“You smell good.” I pulled her back to me again and this time she didn’t resist.

Instead she turned around and tickled my waist. I responded by attacking her too. Our giggling and laughter filled the room.

“You two control yourselves. I can’t hear the movie.” Krystal said, her eyes still fixed on Romeo.

Sulli was about to turn around to look at us but Krystal grabbed her head and turned it back around. “You don’t want to know what they might be doing back there. Don’t ruin your innocence.”

“Yah!” I shouted at my sister. Thankfully, the doorbell rang.

“PIZZA!!!” the two kids screamed as they ran excitedly to the door. I leaned back onto the back of the couch and was about to hug Tiffany again when she suddenly stood up.

“OOO PIZZA!! Get up Jessi. I’m hungry!” she exclaimed happily and pulled on my hand.

“You too?” I sighed and got up. I’m not only babysitting my sister and her friend, but I also have to babysit my lover.

Yuri’s POV

I must have fallen asleep because the sun has changed its position when I opened my eyes again. My head throbbed from all the thinking and crazy emotions I felt today. I groaned and pushed myself up and sat against the tree. The air was cooler now and the February sky has turned orange by the setting sun. I turned my head to look around and suddenly fell off balance.

“Yoona! What are you doing here?” I asked as I waited for the world to stop spinning.

“You shouldn’t be sleeping in the park all alone. It’s dangerous.” She ignored my question and smiled at me cheekily.

“How long have you been here?” I asked. My face was flushed.

“About an hour or so.” She grinned widely at me again. “I can see why you like this place. It’s so relaxing and peaceful. And the view is beautiful.”

I stared at the girl beside me, again amazed by her beauty. The view is even prettier with you in it.

“I heard from Sica-unnie that you were asking about me.” Yoona said and smirked. “Interested in me?”

I made a mental note to kill Sica for telling her. I turned away from Yoona and scoffed, “Me interested in you? No way! It seems more like you’re the one who’s interested in me. After all, I am pretty and hot!~”

I flipped my hair and turned back towards her. Yoona was trying to hold in her laughter just like I was. Our eyes met and we both burst out laughing. Yoona’s mouth opened wide and laughed so unladylike, which caused me to laugh even harder. I was almost rolling on the grassy ground and tears were started to form in my eyes.

“You look like an alligator!” I told her while trying to catch my breath.

“I do not!” She pouted at me.

“Does too!”

“Unnie you’re so childish.” she said and laughed at me.

“Oh, that reminds me, we haven’t even officially introduced ourselves to each other yet.” I stood up and brushed my dirt off my shorts.

“Ok! Hello, I’m Im Yoona from 3rd Year. My main degree isacting. I’m 19.” Yoona held out her hand and I shook it.

“My name is Kwon Yuri. I’m 20. Last Year, Dance.” We smiled at each other and did not let go of the hand shake for a few extra seconds.

“It’s getting late, I should get going.” Yoona said as she picked up her bag.

“I’ll walk you home.” I followed her out of the park.

 We were walking in a comfortable silence when a car pulled up beside us.

“Yoona-ah!” A man poked his head out and called from inside.

“Oh, Taecyeon oppa!” Yoona stopped and smiled at him.

“You walking home?” She nodded in reply. “Jump in, I’ll drop you off.”

Yoona turned towards me and she looked like she wanted to go with the Taec-sth guy. I gave her a hug and told her to go.

“I had a nice time. See you later, Yuri-unnie!” Yoona said before she drove off with her boyfriend.

I walked back to my house alone. Ah, she didn’t answer why she was at the park! I’ll ask her when I next time I meet her.

kawari hajimeta shunkan sugu get out of this place~

My phone rang as I got to the front of my house. “Hello?”

“Yuri?”

“Uhh yeah. Tiffany?”

“Yup. Can I talk to you for a minute?”

“Sure. Should I come over?”

“That’ll be great. Thank you.”

“No prob! See ya in five.” I hung up and started for Taeyeon’s house.

 

sorry for the lack of jeti in the last chapter. hope this made up for it :D