Painting

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 


Jessica’s POV

Ringgggggg…. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.. ringgggggg… BANG BANG..

“JUNG SOOYEON. IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP THIS SECOND, I’M GOING TO KNOCK YOUR DOOR DOWN AND MAKE YOU EAT A WHOLE CUCUMBER!!!” I heard my mom shout while banging on my door. I rolled over to the other side of the bed and turned my alarm clock off. I rolled around some more and then pulled my blanket over my head. I’m not ready to get up just yet.

“DON’T ‘FIVE MINUTES’ ME YOUNG LADY! GET UP OR YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE. Soojung, go get a CUCUMBER!” my mother shouted again from the other side of the door.

“OK OK I’m up!” I shouted back. “It’s only 9 and it’s a Saturday morning anyway”

Mumbling grumpily I got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom while stretching to get the sleep out of my limbs.

Early on a Saturday morning, why is mom waking me up so early? She knows that I hate getting up before I am ready to on weekends. WAIT? weekend, SATURDAY? Oh god I nearly forgot the art meeting at TIff’s. Sheits we were supposed to meet at 10, and it’s already 9:15!

I hurriedly washed up, changed, and ran downstairs to eat breakfast. Entering the dining room, I saw Krystal and her best friend, Sulli, eating a snack together while looking through fashion magazines.

“Finally, Sleeping Ugly woke up!” Krystal exclaimed upon seeing me.

“It’s Sleeping Beauty you peanut brain!” I retorted as I munched on my toast.

“Don’t call your sister ‘peanut brain’.” My mom came into the room carrying a tray of freshly baked cookies.

“But she called me ugly first”

“But you are!” My mom replied then burst out laughing along with Krystal and Sulli.

“Mom!!! You guys are ridiculous.” I pouted and went back to finishing my breakfast. Looking at my watch, I gulped down the rest of my milk and stood up to leave. “I’ll be at Taeyeon’s for the art project. Call me on my cell if you need anything. Cya!”

I ran down the stairs and got into my car. I only have 10 minutes to get to Taeyeon’s house.

Tiffany’s POV

Dinggg Donggg

“I’ll get it!” Seohyun ran to open the door. “Sica-unnie, we were waiting for you.”

“Sorry the traffic was slow and I woke up late.” Jessica came into the living room and plopped onto the sofa beside me. “So what have you guys been doing in the 10 minutes I missed?”

“Nothing much. We came up with some ideas for what kind of art we want to showcase.” I answered. “I wanna do abstract as that’s what I’m good at. Tae will do landscape and Seohyun is going to draw still art. What are you going to paint?”

“Portrait? I’m quite ok at it.”

“Yes, you should do portrait. You’re awesome at it.” Taeyeon chimed in.

“I never asked for your opinion Taeyeon.” Jessica replied coldly.

“I agree with Taeyeon-unnie, you’re really good at drawing people. You drew me once remember? I still have it hanging on my wall.” Seohyun said while standing up. “So now that we’ve got our topics, can we start painting now?”

“I’m going to the park to find a view to draw. Wanna come?”

“Yeah, why don’t we all go?” I suggested. I could totally use some fresh air right now, the tension between Jessica and Taeyeon is driving me nuts.

We packed our supplies and walked to the park which was only one block away. Taeyeon and Seohyun went to find something to draw, leaving me with Jessica.

“So who are you going to paint?”

“You.”

“Me? Why me?”

“Well, because I want to? And I have to keep an eye on you anyway.” I blushed as I heard her answer. Jessica said she wants to draw me, meout of all the people in the park! What’s wrong with you Tiffany? Why are you thinking like that? She said its cuz she has to keep an eye on you.. or not?

“Just paint by yourself, I’ll draw a picture of you working. Sit here” she commanded me after dragging me under a shady tree and took out her supplies. “I’d be grateful if you won’t move a lot.”

I said ok and took out my own brushes and started painting my thoughts on the paper in front of me. The things that are on my mind… there is only one thing, no I mean person, on my mind right now.. Jessica Jung, what are you doing to my heart?

Jessica’s POV

I sat a few feet away from Tiffany and looked at her as she settled down and started painting. I couldn’t see what she is drawing but she seemed so engrossed in making the art. The way she paints soft on the paper, the way she stops at times to think, the way she looks so angelic with the sunlight shining gently on her.. it made my heart speed up and my thoughts jumble up, all I want right now is to have her in my arms.

My hands picked up the paintbrush and started drawing out Tiffany’s profile on the paper. I tried to capture all her beauty as much as I can. After about 20 minutes, I put the final touches on my painting and looked up again to where Tiffany was still working on her piece. What I have painted looks nothing like Tiffany, the beauty of the girl was nothing compared to the beauty of the angel sitting in front of me. Sighing, I cleaned up my working space, took my painting, and walked over to Tiffany.

“Hey, nearly done? I’ve finished mine.” I asked as I put my things down next to hers.

“JESSI, DON’T look at my painting yet!” she stopped working and shouted at me while trying to block the paper with her hands.

“Ok ok chill.” I told her as I sat down next to her and leaned on the tree closing my eyes. It’s so peaceful that I’m getting sleepy. I opened one eye and saw that Tiffany has started painting again. I looked around to find a good place to rest my head, but there wasn’t any… except if I were to sleep on Tiffany’s laps. Once I thought about it, I couldn’t get the idea out of my mind and I’m too sleepy to fight against my brain.

“Tiff, I’m sleepy. Can I sleep on your lap?” I asked. Without waiting for her answer, I moved a little and lay down placing my head on her lap. “Hope I’m not disturbing your work.”

“Uhh, i-it’s ok..” Tiffany answered, flustered.  She was blushing and smiling shyly.

Aww how cute!~ I thought as I closed my eyes to go to dreamland.

 

Hello readers, yes I'm finally back! Sorry i took such a long time. I was really busy posting this up on ssf and also with school. So many tests, i just had 3 today! and i had a MUN conference! my.. i hardly got any sleep this week, but at least i finished writing this. i hope u will enjoy this chapter cuz i really put effort into this. and umm i really need to go sleep! be back soon!

thx for the comments n plz comment more!