Ch. 26.2

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 

~~

The last class we had for the day was vocals, and we were still working on the difficult task of composing our own songs. We were sitting with our partners and unfortunately, Seohyun chose to sit near Jessica and Tiffany. Those two have been silent since they got to class, and neither attempted to break the ice. Their tense mood was getting to us, making it hard for both me and Seohyun to concentrate. To make things much worse, maknae keeps frowning at me whenever I glance at the couple worriedly. I brought my attention back to the topic at hand, staring at the paper with phrases written all over. Best friends…

“Jessica, we need to work, so we need to talk.” I heard Tiffany finally say.

“Ok, we’ll talk.” Jessica replied coldly. But both of them became silent again.

“We won’t get anything done, if you keep on being like this.” Tiffany said.

“So now you’re blaming me?”

“Do you think I want this?” Tiffany’s voice rose in anger. “You keep ignoring me!”

“You think I want this too?!” Jessica shouted back, standing up. “I don’t know why you can’t understand it. I can’t work with you today.”

“I can’t work with you too, so why don’t you just go away? And like go work with Yuri?”

My head snapped up at the mention of my name. I gulped nervously… she knew? No way.

 “Great. Working with Yuri will surely be better than working with you.” There were icicles in her voice.

 “Hey, hey, calm down ok?” I said as I walked towards them. Taeyeon quickly put her hands on her cousin’s shoulders.

“I am calm.” Jessica retorted and turned around to talk out of the auditorium. I looked at Taeyeon, who nodded, and quickly ran after her.

Sunny’s POV

“Sica-ah, Sica!” I heard Yuri’s voice out in the hallway as I was washing my hands. The door slammed open as Jessica stormed into the toilet, with Yuri trailing after her.

“Hey, everything ok?” I asked with concern. Jessica was pacing around with her hands clenched tightly in fists, and tears started streaming down her cheeks.

“Omo!” I panicked and hurried to her, but Yuri got there first and wrapped her arms around the crying girl.

“Sunny, you should go. Mr. Park will get mad. We’re excused so don’t worry about us.” I nodded and hurried out of the toilet, but I did not go back to class. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but curiosity was eating me alive; Jessica and Yuri’s interaction seems unusual and the ice princess rarely shows this kind of emotion publically.

“She told me to go away. Why does she keep hurting me like that? Can’t she see how hard this is for me?” Jessica asked as she began slamming down her fists onto the sink. Yuri quickly held her hands so that she won’t get hurt.

“It hurts. It hurts. It hurts like f**k! How can she be so selfish?!” Yuri did not do anything to stop Jessica from punching her. Finally Jessica stopped screaming and collapsed into Yuri’s arms. “I thought she was the one for me… I love her.”

“It’s ok Sica. I’m here for you.” Yuri patted her back soothingly and hugged her. Jessica continued crying for a while, clinging to Yuri for support. “I know you’ll get back with her in the end. I know that she does love you. And you always get what you want, you’re a princess after all.”

“Thanks Yul! I don’t know what I will do without you.” Jessica said, turning the tap to wash her face. Yuri took out some clean tissues from her pocket and gently wiped away the water droplets from the latter’s face. Jessica did not stop her. I frowned at their intimate interaction, sensing that something is going on.

“Uhh, sorry for punching you just now.”

“Apology not accepted.” Yuri replied with a cheeky smile. Jessica looked up at her with a glare, which caused the girl to smile wider.

“Why?”

“I’m not going to forgive you easily for touching my hot body and wetting my shirt.” She said mischievously.

“Get to the point already.” Jessica folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

“Kiss me.”

Jessica and I both stared at Yuri, surprised by the demand.

“Yul.. I thought we have already decided to forget about it.” Forget about it? They have kissed before??

“Haha. I’m just kidding. Of course you’re already—.” Jessica leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, cutting her off. Yuri’s cheeks turned red, and I heard a gasp from behind me.

Taeyeon?? TIFFANY???