Love is a complicated thing.

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

 

 

Chapter 10

Jessica’s POV

“I… love.. Tiffany.” I said while looking into Taeyeon’s eyes to show her my sincereness.

For a few seconds, Taeyeon just stared back at me, letting what I just told her to sink in. Then her eyes widened, formed a little O, and she started shaking her head rapidly.

“No nononoono. No way..” she mumbled.

“What do you mean by ‘no way’?” I snapped at her.

“If you love her, then what about me?”

“We broke up remember, like months ago? You.. still don’t love me… do you?” I shook my head at the possibility.

She looked away and didn’t answer.

“Oh My Gosh, you still love me?”

She nodded a little bit but still wouldn’t look at me.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon, I thought you would have already moved on. I really truly love Tiffa—“ She stood up suddenly and left the room.

“I HEARD YOU WHEN YOU SAID IT THE FIRST TIME, YOU DON’T NEED TO RUB IT IN!”

“Yah! Tae yeon, Taeng, TAE!” I shouted after her but she slammed her bedroom door and locked it.

I stood outside her room for a while in case she decided to come out again. I didn’t know what to do. I thought she didn’t love me anymore. But it turned out to be wrong. Even if she still loves me, I don’t feel the same way for her anymore. I love Tiffany.

“AHHH!”  I screamed and I felt like pulling my hair out. Everything is turning out wrong.

“Jessi are you ok?” a voice asked as a pair of feet stopped in front of me.

“Oh Tiffany you’re awake.” I said as I stood up.

“Are you ok?” she repeated. “I heard loud voices. What happened? Why were you screaming?”

“Huh? Nothing I’m fine. I just saw a cucumber.” I lied quickly, not wanting to further worry Tiffany.

“Oh, btw have you seen Taeyeon?”

“N-no. I mean, she went to buy something.” Tiffany was very gullible, she believed meeasily without doubt.

“I’m sorry for falling asleep; do you want to start practicing now?”

“Sorry, I’m not really in the mood. I’m sleepy now. If you don’t mind, can I come back tomorrow?” Yuri’s nagging and thetalk with Taeyeon has really tired me out, I really need some sleep…

“Sure, how about this? What if I come over? I’m free all day, just tell me when.”

“Hmmm, nice idea. Come around noon. Eat lunch at ours.” I offered. “So I’ll be going now, it’s getting quite late.”

“Ok, seeya. Please lock the door on the way out.” She smiled her eyesmile at me.

I immediately felt better after seeing her smile. I pulled her in for a hug, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. And then I left the house with Tiffany still standing with really pink cheeks and a wide smile on her face.

~~

When I finally got back home after taking a long refreshing walk in the park, it was already 11pm. I walked into the kitchen to have a drink of cold water. The coolness of the water made my heart calm down, I felt even more refreshed. Krystal and my mother are probably already asleep as the house is very quiet.

“Hey you’re back?” a voice asked loudly causing me to choke on water. It was all so sudden that I didn’t recognize the voice. The person walked towards me and hit me hard on my back.

“Sica-ah are you ok? I’m sorry I scared you.”

“GOD YURI ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?”  I screamed at her.

Yuri’s POV

“Dude you’re going to wake the whole town up.” I told Jessica to quiet down and went to sit down at the dining table.

“What are you still doing here at this time?” Sica asked, taking a seat on the table.

“Can’t I sleepover at my best friend’s house?”

“I mean you usually don’t drop by unannounced.”

“Humph, I can leave if you want.” I joking tried looked hurt, and stood up to leave.

“That’s not what I meant. I’m just.. it’s just that there are too many things on my mind.” Jessica said as she grabbed my hand to prevent me from leaving.

“You know that you can tell me anything.” I sat back down and took herhands. Jessica sighed loudly in response. “What happened at Taeyeon’s? Tiffany refused you?”

“Oh, heaven forbid! NO! It’s about Taeyeon.” She gave me an evil glare but it had no effect as I was laughing my head off at her reaction.

“Let me guess, she wants to get back together with you.” I said seriously after I stopped laughing. Jessica looked at me surprised with a look that said how in the world did she know? I shrugged, How can she be so ignorant?

“It’ssoobvious that that short girl still loves you. You were too busy being angry at her and ignoring her so you didn’t know. But she never stopped loving you.”

“Then what should I do?!” She wrapped her arms around her head as if that would prevent troubles from coming to her. I hugged Jessica and told her not to worry too much..

“I mean Taeyeon shouldknow what she has to do. She will back off when she realizes that you really love Tiffany, that you no longer love her,andthat there is only friendship left between you and her. Sheloves both you and Tiffany, so wouldn’t shewant you guys to be happy?”

Jessica nodded and yawned widely. Today has been so tiring both physically and emotionally for both of us.

“Now, let’s go to bed. I need sleep,andyou the Sleeping Beauty needs sleep. Everything will be better in the morning.” I stood up and pulled her hand.

Jessica nodded and went to her room, still holding my hand. I tried to get comfortable on her bed while she prepared for sleeping. Then she slid in beside me, and took my hands while facing me. Just like the old times.. we haven’t done this since middle school.

“Goodnight Sica-unnie, sweet dreams.” I said as she patted my head, following what we used to do.

“Goodnight Yulbaby.” Knowing what I was thinking of, she smiled at me, and then closed her eyes to sleep.

I kept my eyes open, even though I was really drop-dead sleepy. I watched her as her breathing became soft and regular, as she slowly fell asleep.I could stay up and watch you sleep all night. You’re so beautiful, even more beautifulthan a princess. You break my heart every time I see you with Taeyeon and Tiffany, or whenever you talk about them. I’m happy enough to let you go if you will be happy with either of them. Even though I know that I would never be loved back like I do for you, I still love you.. Jessica-unnie.

A tear dropped onto my pillow, my heart was broken into shards again, and I stayed up all night, watching my angel sleep.A question lingered in my head..

Is it possible to be in love with two people at once?

 

Sorry that i took sooo long to update. it's just that i was waiting for ssf to catch up with aff. :) now that it has i'm gonna continue. double update.. go to next chappie. sori if i confused u guys by adding in yulsic.