Prologue

Seeing You [SunYeon special, 11/9/14] {HIATUS}

“Ahhh!!” shouted a voice as Jessica bumped into someone, causing both of them to fall to the ground.

“Oww..” Jessica slightly moaned rubbing her bruised elbow. “Hey you, look where you are going, would you…”

Jessica looked up from picking up her books and forgot what she was going to say. Sitting before her was the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. She was clutching her bleeding knee and tears were starting to form on the edges of her pretty round eyes. Jessica stood up and offered a hand to the other girl.

“Are you ok? Can you walk?”

 The girl nodded, but didn’t look up or take Jessica’s hand.

“Tiffany!” a short girl came running up to them and immediately pulled her friend up.

“What happened? You’re already in trouble on your first day.” she scolded while dusting Tiffany off.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. I was just pacing back and forth when someone bumped into me and we fell down.”

Taeyeon looked to her right to find Jessica who was watching the two friends with a questioning look on her face.

“You did this to her?” Taeyeon said briskly to Jessica.

“Hey watch it. It was an accident.” replied Jessica angrily.

“Whatever, just stay out of our way next time” Taeyeon scoffed and turned around before Jessica has a chance to reply.

She grabbed Tiffany’s hand and guided her away slowly. Tiffany held tightly onto Taeyeon’s arm and followed the short girl hesitantly.

Jessica gasped with shock

Even the most perfect things have flaws.

Tiffany was blind.