Fourth Member: Jackie (Yoo Iseul)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

Idol High NEWS

Fourth Member of ANGEL!

After the third member, Julie was reveal they are now revealing the fourth member. The fourth member of ANGEL is Jackie. Her Korean name is Yoo Iseul. Her nicknames is Jack or Jackie Chen. She was born on Feburary 14, 1994. She is 18 internationally and 19 in Korea. She is the sister of F(x) Amber.She was born in LA, California, USA. She is the Lead Vocalist and Lead Rapper of the group. She is half Korean and half Taiwanese and could speak English, Korean, and Chinese. She weight about 50kg and is about 170cm tall. She have been trained for 4 years in Idol High. She was put under SM 4 years ago for ANGEL debut. 

Jackie love to eat ramen cup and junk food. She love skinship. She love cold places and espically the winter season. She also love to wear contact lenses too. She love cats and kittens. She hates the hot weather and crowded places. She hate screamo rock metal music and she hates bitter things. She doesn't like to cook at all. She hates dust because she have allergy and also hate taking medicine. She doens't like be untidie. Some of her hobbies include dancing to OPPA GANGMNA STYLE, reading books, pranking and teasing her members, and doing derp faces randomly. 

The fourth member have been reveal already. The rest of members are still unknown. Idol High still don't know which member is going to debut with ANGEL. We hope all the trainee under SM good luck. We can't wait for the next member to be reveal.