Fifth Member: Pagie (Hwang Mi Hyo)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

Idol High NEWS

Fifth Member of ANGEL!

After the fourth member, Jackie was reveal they are now revealing the fifth member. The fifth member of ANGEL is Pagie. Her Korean name is Hwang Mi Hyo. Her nicknames is Ageyo Princess She was born on December 2, 1991. She is 21 internationally and 22 in Korea. She is the sister of SNSD Tiffany. She was born in California, USA. She is the Lead Dancer and Main Rapper of the group. She is full Korean and could speak English and Korean. She weight about 48kg and is about 167cm tall. She have been trained for 4 years in Idol High. She was put under SM 4 years ago for ANGEL debut. 

Pagie love to play sports and take selca. She love to travel and also tried new food. She love eating too. She a big puppies fan. She hates being alone and making mistakes. She hate being lazy. She doesn't like the darkness and bugs. Some of the hobbies Pagie do is traveling when she is free. She alos love to chat with her sister and she love blogging. She like to pracitce to new dance and rap too.    

The fifth member have been reveal already. The rest of members are still unknown. Idol High still don't know which member is going to debut with ANGEL. We hope all the trainee under SM good luck. We can't wait for the next member to be reveal.