ANGEL Teaser #2

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Idol High NEWS

SM have released ANGEL teaser for their debut song and music video. Angel is highly popular girl group this year especially since EXO debut in the first half of the year. We are looking forward toward ANGEL debut. Their sunbae have been supporting them nonstop. Each of the members of SM has post on their Twitter talking about ANGEL. We hope to see ANGEL debut very soon. ANGEL Fighting!

 

Kangta “SM new girl group ANGEL is going to debut soon. I hope them the best.”

BoA “If only I was younger, I would love to debut with them. Angel Fighting.”

Leeteuk “They are going to be a BIG hit for sure. Fighting.”

Yesung “The members of ANGEL all have wonderful and great voices.”

Kangin “It is so amazing to see the ladies of ANGEL all grow up, during the past two years. I am for sure they are going to be amazing. Angel JJANG!”

Shindong “Angel member are all so beautiful and pretty. I hope them the best.”

Sungmin “ANGEL JJANG! JJANG! Hehe^^ Fighting.”

Eunhyuk “We have more awesome dancer now added into the family.”

Siwon “They are grown up to be amazing and great ladies. Fighting.”

Donghae “They are coming. They are amazing. Fans check them out. They are the ANGEL of SM!”

Ryeowook “The newest members of SMTown. Fighting!”

Kyuhyun “ELFS! I hope you guys would support the amazing ANGEL of SM!”

Henry “Angel Fighting!”

Zhou Mi “I saw the most amazing performance by ANGEL! Wait for their debut stage. Are you ready for them?”

Yunho “ANGEL Fighting! Oppa is supporting you all the way!”

Changmin “The ANGEL of SM is coming soon! Fighting!”

Onew “OMG OMG! Angel. Ah.. They are so bright!”

Jonghyun “Angel, Welcome to the family!:) Fighting!”

Key “I am the key to SM but ANGEL are ANGELS! ANGEL JJANG!”

Minho “Does ANGEL look familiar to you? Some of them were in To the Beautiful You! ANGEL Fighting! Work Hard”

Taemin “ANGEL hoobae. Fighting!”

EXO-K “Angel, EXO-K wish you the best! Fighting!”

EXO-M “@EXO-K Didn’t included us too. ANGEL Fighting!”

Victoria “Angel Fighting! Let me cook you some food later.”

Amber “Dongsang Fighting!!”

Luna “Fighting the lovely ANGEL!”

Sulli “ANGEL the best! ANGEL the best!”

Krystal “SM fans support ANGEL! The newest maknaes in the family:)”

Taeyeon “Dongsang, ANGEL fighting! Mel Fighting! You guys would be wonderful. SONES please support them!”

Jessica” Angel is our newest treasure.”

Sunny “Angel are so cute. Fighting”

Tiffany “Dongsang Fighting! Unnie will support you until the end! Angel Fighting!”

Hyoyeon “SM new girl group debuting soon. SM fans wait for them.”

Yuri “OMG! Gorgeous and pretty ladies, here. So chaotic in SM but ANGEL fighting!”

Sooyoung “Angel ladies are so tall and gorgeous. Angel JJANG!”

Yoona “Yeah a new girl group. SM fans! Sones support ANGEL!”

Seohyun “Yeah, new hoobae and maknaes. Support and give them lots of love. ANGEL fighting!”ded us too. ANGEL Fighting!"hting!"hem were in To The Beautiful You! ANGEL Fighting! Work Hard" are going to be amazing.

 


 

AN: Hey:) Remember to check chapter 5 for updates:) Either way:) I will be on haitus for a couple of days because of school and also I am starting to write the story. It going to take some time:) But I promise I will be back:) In the meanwhile remember to check out my other only story "The Promise"  I am sorry if this update kind of you know not so good. I wrote this out of no where. Sorry but either way. Thanks:) Love<3