Melissa’s Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

-7 years ago-

“Oppa~” Melissa say. “Umma need you, oppa.”

Melissa older brother Donghyun is getting ready to go for an audition for Idol High. Melissa family is very talented in the art and music department. Her brother loves to sing and dance just likes her cousin Taeyeon who was also in Idol High too.

“Donghyun…” Umma called. “I need you working in the café today, so hurry and come back okay.”

“Okay Umma. Annyeong Chung Ae.” Donghyun said as he walks out the door.

-2 days later-

Melissa was upstair looking out her window and singing to BoA No. 1.

“Chung Ae” her mother called.

“Coming Umma!” Melissa said coming down the stair. “Yes Umma.”

“Chung Ae can you take the order from table 9, please?” Her mother said and gives her paper and a pen.

“Ne, Umma.” Melissa said and walks over to table 9. “May I take your order?”

“Yes, 2 water and 1 ice tea.” Said the man in the blue tie.

“Excuse me, is Donghyun here? We would like to speak to him.” The man in the black tie asked.

“Yes, Donghyun is here. Please wait a few minute.” Melissa reply back to the man in the black tie as she took the order and walk to the back.

“Oppa” Melissa said as she approaches Donghyun. “There some people here to see you. There at table 9.”

“Thanks.” Donghyun said.

Melissa stares at him as he walks over to table 9. She keeps on staring at her brother and notice that he started to smile and shake hand their hand.

-1 month later-

Melissa walks up to Idol High, the school where her oppa and cousin trained in to become an entertainer. She was carrying a box full of food her mother made for her oppa and cousin, Taeyeon. She walks around the campus for about 30 minute but couldn’t find them at all. She forgot to look out and bump into someone.

“Umm I’m sorry.” Chung Ae said as she got up and grabs the box and walk away quickly.

As Melissa walk a few minutes later she saw her cousin Taeyeon with some of her friends. Her cousin and friends were sitting next to the bleacher watching them play soccer.

“Taeyeon unnie.” Chung Ae called.

“Chung Ae” Taeyeon said as she stares at Melissa for a few seconds.

Chung Ae decides to walk over to Taeyeon but she didn’t notice that the soccer ball was coming toward her and hit her on the head.

-10 minute later in the nurse room-

Melissa lay down not awake yet after getting hit by the soccer ball in the head. Melissa woke up a minute later and notice that the guy she bump into was in the room with her. Taeyeon was not in the room but the guy said that she went to find Donghyun.

“Chung Ae” Donghyun call while running into the room. “Are you okay?”

“Ne, I’m okay.” Chung Ae said as she saw the boy walk out of the room. “Umma told her to brign you and Taeyeon unnie some food.”

“Okay.” Donghyun said panting as he hugs Melissa tightly.

Just then a staff member walks into the nurse room.

“What is going on here? Who is she and why is she here? The staff asked,

“She is my sister, Chung Ae. She came to visit me, but got hit by the ball.” Donghyun reply back.

“Okay” said the staff.

-3 years later-

“Chung Ae” Melissa friend, Bomi called, running to her after she got out of practice.

“What? Bomi.” Melissa asked.

“Chung Ae, you made it into…” Bomi panted.

As people pass Melissa, they gave her hi-five and congrats her.

“Chung Ae” Thunder, one of Melissa friend walks up to her, “Congrats on making into SM Entertainment.”

“What? No way! LIES!” Melissa said.

“No lie, Chung Ae” Thunder Said.

Melissa then ran to the bulletin board and checks the name on the list. She saw her name a shout for joy. Four day later, Melissa walk into SM dorm with her unnie,Taeyeon.  She was introduced to the entire SM artist and the SM trainee too. Melissa walks into a dance practice room, where no one is and waited for a while. Until she started to notice other girls came into that room too. Shortly after that, a staff member of SM walks in and says “Welcome to SM Entertainment!”