Summer's Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

-5 years ago-

Summer was hanging out with her friends at the park taking pictures of nature and her friends. They were going to the karaoke later that night. When they got to the karaoke place they went to the room and started singing. They were so loud that the person next door came over to tell them to stop but when those people came in, she notice someone.

“Yunho” Summer said in surprise.

“Yunmi” Yunho said surprisely. “What are you doing here?”

Summer was shock.  Then he took them out of the room into their room and talk to him.

“Yunmi, tell me why you are here?” Yunho asked, while people in the room stared at her.

“Yunho, I am here with my friends to have some fun. Please let us have some fun.” Summer asked.

“Why?” Yunho asked.

“Please.” Summer begged him. And then he nodded in agreement.

“But” Yunho added. “There a favor we need.”

“What?” Yunmi asked in surprise. There were people in the room that she didn’t know.

“This is” Yunho started to explain. “My friend Changmin and this is the CEO of SM and the CEO of Idol High. I want you to sing.”

“Why?” Yunmi asked.

“Just sing and then I would let you go.” Yunho whisper into Summer’s ear.

Summer signal the okay sign to Yunho. She started to sing HOT “Candy”, one of her favorite songs. She was also dancing to the song too. At the end of the song, the CEO of Idol High asked her something. After that she went back to the other room to hang out with her friends.

Text Message:

Yunho: Yunmi, I told you, you could make it to Idol High. I didn’t mean to scare you.

Summer: Was this a set up, Yunho.

Yunho: Sort of, but I didn’t know you were here.

Summer: Thank Yunho for the help. I will never forget it.

Yunho: Your welcome, Yunmi.

Summer: Buing Buing ^^ Your favorite dongsang Yunmi!!

-1 year later-

Summer went to the karaoke where Yunho made her sing in front of the CEO of Idol High and the CEO of SM. That was funny, she remembers all the time but she came because she wanted to have some fun after the big test. The next day, the results came out but she was so busy that she didn’t get to see it when it came out. She waited until the end of dance practice to see the paper.

“Yunmi” Chanyeol called out.

“Chanyeol” Yunmi reply. “Why are you still here?”

“Checking the list and you” Chanyeol reply.

“Me too.” Yunmi said.

They both went to look at the list and were so happy after seeing the list, because both of their names were on the paper. They decide to go the karaoke to have some fun that night. Four days later they both walk into SM.  She notices her friend Victoria was there too. She was already a trainee of SM, so of course she was there already but she notices the other trainee that got accepted too. She was soon separated from her friend Chanyeol. She was directed toward a different direction, but was joined by 3 other girls. They went into a room and notice that there were already 3 other girls in the room too. They waited in silent for a few minutes. The door knob turn and a staff member from SM walks in and said “Welcome to SM Entertainment.”