Second Member: Ashley (Oh Ki Young)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Idol High NEWS

Second Member of ANGEL!

After the first member, Melissa was reveal they are now revealing the second member. The second member of ANGEL is Ashley. Her Korean name is Oh Ki Young. Her nickname is Dimples. She was born on February 16, 1992. She is 20 internationally and 21 in Korea. She was born in South Korea. She is the Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer of the group. She is full Korean and could speak English, Korean, and Chinese. She weight about 47kg and is about 168cm tall. She have been trained for 6 years in Idol High. She was put under SM 4 years ago for ANGEL debut. 

Ashley love to sing and dance along with taking pictures. She love Running Man and she watches it all the time. She hates insects and thunders. She afraid of clowns and she hate it when someone lie to her. Some of her hobbies is singing, dancing, ice skating and taking pictures. 

The second member have been reveal already. The rest of members are still unknown. Idol High still don't know which member is going to debut with ANGEL. We hope all the trainee under SM good luck. We can't wait for the next member to be reveal. 

 


 

A/N: I still don't know, but I think I might accept all the of people who apply because it was only 6 of you guys.