The Result

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

After getting off the stage you could see that there were tears in all the girls’ eye, but the girls were still smiling. As soon as they enter their back stage room the tears came running down their face.  They were happy to finally debut after years of training.  After the encore stage ended the girls headed back to the practice room to practice again for tomorrow.

Around midnight that day, the girls headed back to their dorm to get some sleep. Unable to sleep Ashley and Melissa were up watching their debut stage on the internet in the living room.

Melissa: Unnie, I think we did really well.

Ashley:  I think so too, but we could always do better, right?

Melissa: Yes.

Just then Julie, Pagie, and Jackie walk into the living room noticing the light from the computer/laptop.

Julie: Not able to sleep too.

Ashley and Melissa both nodded in agreement. Julie, Paige, and Jackie took their seat on the couch. All them watch the performance again from the beginning and begin reading the comments left be hide on the site.

[Usernames got off from my friend list using random.org]

JulietsPet: OMG it’s ANGEL! They all look so cute and pretty!

SHINeeLovers: Love all the members (: ANGEL Jjang!

Alice0826: ANGEL Unnie are the best

Efflorescence: They are totally SM’s ANGEL. They are going to be big for sure.

OurName: Julie and Paige look amazing.

Myladys15: Melissa looks so cute.

Sarang_sheshii: OMG! OMG! The winks’ of ANGEL. AHHH!

Goddess: They are the ANGEL of KPOP not only SM.

After reading each and every single comment they were happy that they already have such a great supportive fans already. Each of those comment meant everything. That is there source of happiness. They already have such a big source of fans with them and they only debut that days but is the matter of fact that they have such great sunbae help too. 

 


 

AN: Okay I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know I have not been updating because I been foucsing on school.

But I promise once I get my winter break and time to write the story, I will update it.

I just finish writing this chapter a few minutes ago and I know it short because I didn't know what to write for this chapter.

Okay, I think I have an idea for the next chapter. 

The username from the comment part is actually usernames from AFF! I use random.org to pick the names out.

I just check out how many pages I have then pick out from them. 

Sorry if I use your username, I need some username and what is better then to use friends from AFF! 

Thanks.