Meet Summer's Man:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Summer was in the practice room practicing for SMTown 2010. She was taking a part of the show as backup dancers for the SM artists. She was practicing the dance with all the other back up dancer that was participating. She has been tried of practice because she has been practicing for over 8 hours. She needs to go take a shower. She a totally clean freak, will kind of only. Even though she needs to be practicing she has enough practice with the coach. Because of one person who miss practice they have to suffer a little, not just a little but she means a lot.

Finally SMTown 2010 arrives. All the practicing got worst at least because it was getting to the time of the event happening. When the first place of concert happen in Seoul, she along with the other back up dancers were nervous some was not quite as nervous but they all still have butterfly.

There was one person who she didn’t even know that was a back up dancer at all. After see him perform with them on stage she finally learn that, that person was the person that doesn’t show up to practice at all, but he happen to know the dances move too. She was quite proud of him for knowing the dance moves but never show up to practice with the other dancers at all.

After getting to the back stage, she got some time to rest with the other dancers too. She decides to go to her visit her cousin for a while and talk with her friends too. She walks in to TVXQ room to talk to Yunho and Changmin but notice that person who never shows up to practice was talking with them already.

                Summer: Sorry to interrupt.

                Yunho: It okay, come in. (Walk over to Summer) Lay, I want you to meet my cousin, Summer.

                Lay: Hello. (Bow)

                Summer: Hello (Bow back)

                Changmin: Hi Summer!

                Yunho: Summer, I want you to be friends with Lay. He also a trainee in SM too.

                Summer: Okay.

After that Lay and Summer have become very close friends to each other.