Meet Melissa's Man:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Walking into the agency about an hour later then the other member, Melissa was caught by no one but one of her friend. She was not caught to be in trouble at all but she haven’t seen this person for quite a while now that all. She came back from her mother café for some drinks for the other members and a visit to her mother. Once she step foot into the agency there was her friends standing there waiting for something. She said hi and to them and walk to ANGEL practice room. Right before she could turn the corner she was caught by another person.

That person was no one other than her big time crush and friend Suho. It been quite a while since she saw him too because both groups were preparing for their debut too. Seeing Suho there making her feel relief because it was just those moments when you see your crush and it makes you happy already.

She bid her goodbye to Suho and went to their practice room. She finally enters the room and gives the other members their drinks. They finally all got together and practice their routines. After some good amount of time they were given the time to have break that day later on.

All the other girls went to spend their own time with other people. Right after she left the practice room she saw that the EXO members were given their break that day too. I guess she did need that break because they didn’t have schedule at all that day. She was about to turn the other way and walk down the stair since the EXO members took the elevator.

When she open the door to walk down the stair, Suho call out her name and she turn around. He wanted to walk with her downstairs too since the other members were in the elevator too. Since they both didn’t have anywhere to go they Suho decide to follow Melissa to her mother café for some drinks. So happen that the other EXO members and ANGEL members were there too.

But Melissa was happy just spending time talking with Suho those times. Even though other members were there, she was happy to be spending time together with him before seeing her members.