Party for the newest member of SMTown

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Three months went by when they were notice that ANGEL was going to debut. During the last three months they have been practicing the songs in their album and always dancing to those songs. Also they had been practicing for their debut stage too along with signing their album to give to their sunbaes. The time to debut is coming close and they all were so nervous about their debut. One day, they received a call from Lee Soo Man calling them in for a meeting. Angel all arrive at the SM building together and went into a meeting room. When they walk in Lee Soo Man was already there with some of the other staff member.

Lee Soo Man: Hello ladies, please join in and take a seat.

The member took a seat a waited for Lee Soo Man to speak. Lee Soo Man didn’t speak at all until the leaders of TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, f(x) and EXO came in along with BoA and Kangta. They all took a seat next to Lee Soo Man.

Lee Soo Man: Okay, you all know that ANGEL will be debuting soon. I want you as sunbae to help and support them.

Yunho & Leeteuk & Taeyeon & Owen & Victoria & BoA & Kangta: Yes, boss.

Lee Soo Man: Okay, Angel you will be excuse from now, today you have a special meeting don’t be late to it. Also if you did any help please as your sunbae they are always here to help.

ANGEL: Yes, boss. Good bye sunbae.

Angel walk out all confuse about the special meeting because their manger didn’t say anything about it at all. They took the van and notice that they were at the salon. Meanwhile in the SM building, Lee Soo Man asks something of the sunbae.

Lee Soo Man: Okay, you guys, we are having a debut party for ANGEL. Please be there today. Your schedule is all cancel today. All members have to be there today. No one should be late at all.

 Yunho & Leeteuk & Taeyeon & Owen & Victoria & BoA & Kangta: Yes, boss.

After that all of them were excuse. Meanwhile in the salon, everyone is getting ready. They have their nails and hair all done. They were now going to get their dresses to get ready for the special meeting in which they still don’t know about.

Kimberly: Unnie, why are we having a special meeting for and for who?

Julie: I don’t know at all.

Pagie: Mary didn’t say anything at all this morning.

Melissa: I know.

They soon arrive to a building in which they were taken to a private room. After 30 minutes of waiting they were taken into a room in which they didn’t know at all. All they heard were people clapping.

Lee Soo Man: I call everyone here to tell you guys that SM is having a new girl group debut very soon. You guys were call here to celebrate the debut of ANGEL. I would like to welcome them onto the stage.

Once they heard ANGEL being call they were so surprise that this was the special meeting to attend. It was a party for their debut. They were so happy that they walk out smiling and holding hands.

Lee Soo Man: I would like to introduce ANGEL! Julie, Pagie, Ashley, Summer, Melissa, Jackie, and Kimberly.

The member smile as their name was being call. They were so happy to see everyone there from their sunbae to their families in which they all miss so much. Also along with some of the trainees and close friends too. After a while of talking the members went down to their parents and hug and talk about things.

Ashley saw that her parents were both there. She was so happy to see them there. Ashley was by her parents most of the time until the fun started by her sunbae and then she join them because her parents push her in to join in some fun.

Julie was so happy to see her friends or sunbae there. Of course they have to be there because they are her sunbae but it was so fun to actually talk to them again unlike other times when they didn’t even have time to talk at all. Her parents were both here with her sister Minzy of 2NE1. Everyone was surprise to see Minzy at an SM party but again she is Julie sister so she has to be there to support her sister. Julie has a great time talking to her parents and her sister.

Jackie was happy to see her parents more than her sister Amber. She was seem to see Amber all the time and they tend to talk a lot too even when she is working. Amber was always supporting her sister since trainee days already. She was happy to see her parents because she felt sad she doesn’t have time to work and talk with her parents anymore.

Pagie was happy enough to know that her sister Tiffany will always be there for her but her brother and father came from California to support her was even better than just her sister.  She didn’t want to leave her brother and father side at all after a long times of not see them at all. When she went to get her father and brother a drink because they were talking to Lee Soo Man she slightly bump into someone. That someone happen to be one of her sunbae. He just smile and said “It Okay” and turn away.

Kimberly was having so much fun talking to some of her other sunbae but not as much fun as talking to her sister and seeing her parents. Her parents are always busy and they don’t really talk as much as they did before. Her sister has some fun talking to some of the other SM artists because they all knew each other too.

 Summer was super happy to see her parents too. She talks a lot to her parents about finally debuting and her members and everything. She misses her parents a lot but she hides it inside instead. She was close to a lot of the sunbae. She talks with a lot of the sunbae and smile the whole entire time about being nervous about debut too.

Melissa was super happy to see her brother, Donghyun, even though she knows that he is super busy too. She was even happier to see her parents both there to support her and show some love. She talks with her parents for a while and then took her brother around to meet some of her sunbae. As she took her brother around to meet her sunbae, a pair of eyes watches her as she travel around the room introducing her brother.

All the girls enjoy their time at the party talking with their parents and siblings also with some of their close friends and sunbae too. They have some fun time eating, drinking, dancing, singing and rapping together. They have a wonderful time but again they know that tomorrow it more practice so they try to have the most fun they could that day. All the parents were talking with Lee Soo Man and talking to each other.