ANGEL Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

After the biggest test ever seven ladies along with other trainees got into SM entertainment and other agency. What they didn’t know was that SM already got a group ready for seven lucky ladies to debut in 3 to 4 years.

Four days later after the result was shown and revealed the seven ladies walking to SM dorm. Melissa show up to SM dorm waiting in the practice room for someone to walk in. After Melissa walk into the practice room Ashley and Jackie walk in too. In about 2 minute later Julie, Kimberly, Pagie and Summer walk in together.

After 5 minute of silent in the room, a staff member of SM walks in and said “Welcome to SM Entertainment. You ladies are chosen to be in the next group to debut under SM.”

All the girls were shocked because they just entered SM.

“But” the staff continues on “you, ladies would go through trainee for at least 3 to 4 years. Your patience and decitated would determine your chance to debut faster. You guys are the new member of the next 4 years debut girl group call ANGEL. No one is allowed to know about this information until the debut at all.”

“Okay!” the girls said in unison.

As the staff walk out of the room, the girls sat there in silent. Then all of the sudden one started saying something.

“Hi, everyone, my name is Hwang Mi Hyo, but just call me, Pagie!” Pagie said first. “I think we should get to know each other more.”

“Okay, well my name is Yoo Iseul, but I like Jackie or call me Jack.” Jackie said.

“My name is Gong Mi Yano or Julie. I was born on July 25, 1991.” Julie said after Jackie.

“Hello, my name is Chung Ae, but I prefer Melissa.” Melissa said with a smile.

“Hello, my name is Jung Yunmi, but you could call me Summer.” Summer said with a shy smile.

“Okay, my name is Jung Ki Byul, but I prefer Kimberly.” Kimberly said.

“Hello you guys, my name is Oh Ki Young. Ashley would be easier.” Ashley said with a big smile and a laugh.

“Should I just call all of you guys Unnie?” Kimberly asked.

“Why?” Jackie asked.

“Who the oldest here?” Pagie asked.

“Me” said Julie. “I am. I was in 1991. Then who the youngest.”

“Me, I was born in 1995.” Kimberly raised her hand.

“Unnie and dongsang!~” Melissa said with her agyeo. The girls laughed.

-4 years later-

All the girls were sweating from the dance practice they have. They kept on practicing nonstop to the music until the second verse when the music stops. They girls turn and stared at the person who turns off the music. The staff that turns off the music said “I need to talk t you, ladies.”

The girls stop and went to sit down on the couch in the practice room.

“Okay ladies, I have some news. Today on I am going to be your manger, call me Mary or Lee Sunki. It doesn’t matter which one you call me by.”

“Okay, so are we finish because we have to practice this dance for the trainee showcase.” Said Julie.

“You guys don’t have to do that because” Mary said.

“Wait Wait, why? We have to.” Said Pagie.

“Nope you don’t, the news is that ANGEL is finally going to debut. That means everything already is plan out. We need to start practicing and focused on vocal, dance, and rapping. That means you need to take things seriously from now on.” Mary said.

All the girls became shock and didn’t say anything at all. Once the girls came back on earth, the girls were so happy and excited.