Information of the Members

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

Members of ANGEL: 

TAKEN: Melissa (Kim Chung Ae) is a very cheerful and fun at be around. She is full of aegyo. She is easy to approach and be friend with. Even though she is popular among the debuted idol, she knows where she stands. She was born in LA, California, USA and raise there until the age of 8 when she moves to South Korea. She is a simple and outgoing girl. Have very good sense of humor. She really loves peace and hates violence. People were really happy when they’re being with her because she really likes to make jokes. Very internet-addicted and her day cannot complete without surfing internet. When it comes to friends, she is someone that you can lean on. She also someone that always listens to anyone's problems. She is also a curious girl who always wants to learn everything that is considered interesting to her. She was really polite when it comes to the elders. Her parents teach her always respect to everyone then they will respect you too Sometimes moody and sensitive. She doesn't like when people say anything bad about her family. She really loves challenge. Don't dare to challenge her to do something beyond your imagination because she really doing it.

Birthday: November 14, 1993

Family: Cousin of SNSD Taeyeon & Sister of Boyfriend Donghyun

Position: Main Vocalist & Lead Dancer

Love Interest: EXO-K Suho

Friends: 2PM Taecyeon, MBLAQ Thunder, SHINee Onew, After School Nana, F(x) Luna, SISTAR Dasom, Juniel, APink Bomi

Rival: Tara Areum

TAKEN: Paige is a very strong and outgoing person. She loves to have fun and laugh a lot too. She not such an easy person to approach at first because of her strong first impression she have. She is the type of person to show her stronger side but yet have the soft side too. She is into sports and loves playing them. She's actually a cute person who loves to use aegyo sometimes only. She's a reckless and sometimes speaks when she shouldn't. She gets along well with most people, but once offended she tends to hold a grudge. She isn't offended easily, though. It takes something really bad to upset her, but if you do upset her you know you've done something wrong. She doesn't cry in front of others, but if she's sad and by herself she won't hold back the tears. She's very stubborn and refuses to receive help from anyone. Also, she's a bit of a perfectionist and she freaks out if there is a flaw in anything. Because of that, even if she's done the best she possibly can, she still strives to do better. Sometimes she even over exerts herself and collapses.

Birthday: December 2, 1991

Family: Sister of SNSD Tiffany

Position: Main Rapper & Lead Dancer

Love Interest: EXO-M Kris

Friends: EXO-M Luhan, EXO-K Sehun,  F(x) Krystal

Rival: 4Minute Hyuna

TAKEN: Kimberly is nice, optimistic, love to smile. She is always happy for any reason; she has been in love a few times. She really loves focusing in her career.  She is very protective, serious when it comes to work. She love having fun on stage and transmit that to the fans. She likes to interact with people and meet new people. She super friendly and she always like to cheer up people. She always supports people; she likes them to achieve their goals. She is a neat freak, she make sure that everything is clean, and if is not, she clean it herself. She like home cooked food, so she always tries her best cooking the best dishes she knows. She is a very thankful person, mature, responsible and ready to show my talents.

Birthday: August 14, 1995

Family: Sister of Kara Nicole

Position: Lead Vocalist & Main Dancer

Love Interest: 2PM Taecyeon

Friends: F(x) Krystal, APink Naeun, APink Yookyunh

TAKEN: Julie is very stubborn - she doesn't give up easily, even when the problem is too much for her to handle, and she simply dislikes seeing people lose faith in them and give up reaching for their dreams, and also when people lie to her. Every criticism she gets, she doesn't see it as a reason to be discouraged, but a motivation for her to strive and work harder. She's also very thoughtful person, and often helps her group mates. She likes to help people in every way she can and even though she looks like a non-chalant person, she is willing to help her friend secretly. She works hard and plays hard! She's a great listener, but is not too good with comforting words herself. Her way of cheering her friends up is to ask them out just her and that person; and she gives her friend her full attention, letting them feel special. As good of a friend she is, she doesn't reveal how she feels often. She may put on a smile, but inside, she may be crumbling under pressure. She doesn't like her friends to worry about her and she doesn't tell them her problem. As a result, she appears very cold, but to people who know her very well, would know that that she is actually a person whose heart is fragile and breaks down easily. She is a very down-to-earth girl at the same time.

Birthday: July 25, 1991

Family: Sister of 2NE1 Minzy

Position: Main Dancer & Lead Rapper

Love Interest: BEAST Yoseob

Friends: F(x) Amber, SNSD Yoona, F(x) Luna, EXO-K Baekhyun, SNSD Sooyoung 

Rival: Miss A Suzy

TAKEN: Jackie is a boyish girl who loves to tease close friends, trick/prank close friends and loves close friends. She is not that friendly but when you get to know her, she's really fun to hang out with. She is nice and protective to her friends and family. She is also nice to other people. She can be childish and grumpy when she's bored. Her close friends/group mates can call her weird and random. She's good at being sarcastic. She loves to read things such as books and fictional stories/fanfics. She loves making people laugh but she's often corny. She is said to be tough, pretty, cute, corny, dangerously clumsy, loving, caring, fun to be with, silly, dorky, loves skinship, boyish, and sly. She has never had a boyfriend once although she has some few guys who courted her before. She is bubbly and cheerful at times. She can be grumpy and moody too; this is because she has mood swings. And she cannot cook.

Birthday: February 14, 1994

Family: Sister of F(x) Amber

Position: Lead Vocalist & Lead Rapper

Love Interest: EXO-K Kai

Friends: F(x) Krystal, F(x) Sulli, EXO-M Kris

Rival: Tara Jiyeon

TAKEN: Ashley is a kind of girl who purposely puts up a status, with a quote explaining exactly how she feels for someone. She's a good kid. She is someone who's always been an optimist and appreciates little things in life. She is plain and simple. She's not the stereotypical girl. She's different. She's rather be the girl who’s always known for smiling and having a friendly personality, than some girl who change friends every week and gets around. She's unique and She's love it.  She's unique and sometimes called weird. She learns a lot from other people's life experiences. She’s a naturally sweet. She's smart and sometimes makes stupid mistakes. She has a caring heart and sometimes she gets it broken. She's a woman and sometimes have little girl moments. She's beautiful and sometimes she forgets it. She's a good friend & She stick to what she believe in. She treats people the way she would want to be treated, and that’s with respect. She's not perfect. She acts stupid, say something harsh at times, but only when she can’t control herself anymore. And when it comes to work she's a very hardworking girl. She’ll do everything just to achieve her dreams. She’s very serious. She’s also a perfectionist she wants her work to be perfect and had unique styles.

Birthday: February 16, 1992

Position: Lead Vocalist & Sub Dancer

Love Interest: SHINee Jonghyun

Friends: Miss A Suzy & IU

TAKEN: Summer is the ‘responsible’ type of person. She has her every day schedule listed down and she does her own chores. For most people they would automatically complain when their mothers ask to do chores for them but for her it’s different, she believes that it’s good to be around a place that is always clean. Summer is a total neat freak. She takes a bath three or two times a day and she always carries around a hand sanitizer. She’s already aware that she’s ‘clean’ but seeing people live the ‘dirty’ way irritates her. She’s not short tempered but when the person is going too far she’s furious. When she fights back she uses words, she doesn’t like real fights because she hates physical contact; ‘it’s dirty’. She’s emotionally weak but she’s the best when it comes to holding tears and making people think she’s not affected. She thinks that crying is showing you’re weak. She doesn’t like getting too much attention but she hates the feeling of being ignored. She likes being ‘entertained’. Summer’s weakness is her funny bone; she laughs at almost every joke even obviously lame ones. Even though she the best when it comes to holding tears, there are time when she breaks down and cries her heart out. 

Birthday: Janruary 8, 1993

Family: Cousin of TVXQ Yunho

Position: Lead Vocalist & Lead Dancer

Love Interest: EXO-M Lay

Friends: TVXQ Changmin, EXO-K Chanyeol, F(x) Victoria, APink Naeun

Rival: Tara Hyomin