ANGEL 'Step' It Up:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

A/N: It been quite a long time since I update this story. I don't remember where I should start or where I should begin but I am going to try my best and continue this story. So I'm going to fast forward a lot of this. 

ANGEL Album Info:

ANGEL Steps! (Repackage Album)

Tracks:

1. I Don't Know

2. Into The New World

3. Good Girl Bad Girl

4. Step

5. Sweet Dream

6. Winter Child (Julie Solo)

7. Can You Hear Me (Kimberly Solo)

8. Hello To Myself (Ashley Solo)

 

Angel is finally back with 'Step'. They started promotions in October and the album was doing great all the away till the end of the year. They are on the rise to being 'Rookie of the Year', they all hope and they suceeded. For this comeback they where working very hard promoting and going to different events and variety shows and talk shows. Through all the activties they need as invduials and a group they all did their best. At the end of the year, they won 'Rookie of the Year' for majority of the year-endly awards. Throughout the promotions the members didn't have free time as they wish becuase of the activities they were invovled in but they knew that it was going to be the best for them. 

Juile decide not to join WGM since she was pack with schedule with ANGEL and invidually too. But she was ask to join WGM later in the future. Also BEAST was debuting in Japan at the same time and Yoseob decide it wasn't the right time for him too.