A Break for ANGEL

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

After 2 months of promoting their debut song “I Don’t Know” and appearing in some talk shows with other sunbae (idols), ANGEL finally got a break.  For a week, the girls have been staying in their dorm doing nothing or going back home to visit their family.

After getting the break, Melissa decide it time to go back to visit her family and stay at home for a couple of days. Even though the agency and the dorm is close to home, she doesn’t have enough time to visit and stay with her parents. As she walks into the café of her parents, she greets the employees that help her parents and went to sit down in front of her mother who working on the counter area.

After she got her orange juice, her mother and she started talking about things, just catching up each other about things. The talking between them continued on and on until the other members of ANGEL walks into the café laughing. Melissa then turns around and notices all the members came. They all decide to go to a table close to the back and enjoy their time together.  They ate some snacks and drink some juice or coffee then they left the café to their next destination which happens to be at a convenience store.

Not any convenience store, but the store of Jackie’s father. Jackie’s father was there watching the store as they girls walked in. They stay in the store walking around and talking to Jackie’s father. Unlucky that Jackie’s mother was not there because she was still teaching and not off work yet, but they promise to come back later if they do have time. Before they left the store they grab some healthy snacks and drinks for their next destination which is the garden.

The garden was full of flowers and the scenery was like those scene that you could only find in a Korean Drama ^^. Walking down the path, the members took picture of each other and the scene too. As they continued walking the met a lot of the gardener who was there at the garden. After asking some of the gardener they finally come up to Julie’s mother.  Julie’s mother took a break to talk to her daughters and eat some snacks too. They talk and talk and took a lot of pictures. After Julie’s mother went back to work they stay for a while then left to the next spot.

They walk into a café for some drinks since the members were getting tried. The next spot happen to be Kimberly’s mother café. Kimberly’s mother being so generous welcomes them and gave them lots of snacks and candies. It was nearly almost 4pm, so they left the café with the leftover snacks and candies and set off back to Jackie’s father convenience store to see if Jackie’s mother is back yet.

As they enter the convenience store, Jackie saw her mother and yells out “Umma” so loud. All the members just laugh and went over to hug Jackie’s mother. They gave Jackie’s parents some of the snacks to eat on while they were there talking.

After spending time with their parents, they all went to the dorm except for Melissa; she went home and sleeps there for that day. The next day, the sun shine brightly and all the members went to the agency for some practice. Even though they have their break time still they decide they really did to also practice plus they were getting for a comeback soon; a repackage album exactly.