Pagie's Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

-4 years ago-

Pagie came to Korea to join Idol High after winning an award in the States. She came to live with her sister, Tiffany who also went to Idol High too.  As she went to check in the office for her classes, she notices her sister walking into the office with her friends. She deiced to hide from her sister because she doesn’t want to let her know yet. She wanted to be a surprise. She went to her classes until lunch time when everyone was out. She then notices a group of people crowded a place. There was a group of people waiting to perform for a pre-practice for the big test. Pagie didn’t know what the big test was but her sister always told her that, the big test determine if you get into a agency or not. She decides to join them and have some fun. She notices that it was her sister birthday that day, she then decide to text her sister.

Text Message:

Pagie: Tiffany Unnie, Happy Birthday.

Tiffany: Pagie! Thanks. How is your day?

Pagie: Great, my day is great.

Tiffany: I got appa gift, where is your?

Pagie: You just have to wait unnie. It is a big surprise.

Tiffany: Okay.

Pagie: I have to go now. Text you in a bit.

Pagie then went on the stage and sing to BoA “My Name”. She notice her sister surprise expression and smile at her sister. After the song finish, she then took out a gift and tell the audience to sing “Happy Birthday” to her sister, Tiffany. After that Pagie walk off the stage and ran to Tiffany to give her a big hug.

“Ya, you! Why didn’t you tell me you were here?” Tiffany said.

“It a surprise unnie.” Pagie said while smiling.

Tiffany then smiled at Pagie and then introduces Pagie to her friends. Pagie have a great time hanging out with her sister and her sister friends. It was a wonderful time.

-3 months later-

She decides to take the big test after her sister forces her to it, but she think it was awesome that she did. She has a lot of fun because of everything she did. The result was going to be out soon and she wanted to be the first one to see it. She ran to the bulletin board when she saw the representative put up the paper. When she got there she was so surprise to see her name on the list under SM.

Text Message:

Pagie: Unnie, I made it under SM.

Tiffany: Really, Mi Hyo! Yeah! Congrats dongsang.

Pagie: Thanks unnie. It all because of you.

Tiffany: Nope, it was your hard work. We get to be under the same agency.

Pagie: I know. I need to call appa. Bye.

After calling her father and oppa in the state, she feels a lot better and happier. Four days later she walks into SM with her sister. Her sister left her because she has to go practice. A staff member then directed her to go a different direction from the other trainee but she joined in with 3 other girls. They walk into a room and notices that there was 3 other girl in the room too. After minutes of silent, a staff member walks in and said “Welcome to SM Entertainment.”