The beginning of ANGEL

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

After hearing the news about their debut they were so happy they all call their families. That night they didn’t fall asleep so easy because of all the excitement that day. Melissa and Jackie decide to go into Kimberly bedroom to talk to each other. Tiptoeing Melissa and Jackie enter Kimberly room in the middle of the night. They notice the Kimberly was lying on bed not asleep yet so they crawl to her bed and jump on the bed. Kimberly got scared and scream and for a while and then turns on the light and notice that Jackie and Melissa was on her bed.

Jackie: Scare you, Maknae!

Kimberly: Haha, Don’t ever do that again. I almost have a heart attack.

Melissa: I know, we can’t wake up the unnie.

Kimberly: Okay.

After talking to each other about the last four years of trainee and what they have gone through they kept on laughing. They think of the good and laughable times that they spent with all of the other trainees and the sunbaes too.

On the other side, Julie woke up on a scream that she heard. She thought something bad happen. She only sleep for about an hour only when she woke up. She didn’t want to get up of her bed so she waited just in case. Then she decides to go into Ashley room and see if she was awake. Julie turn the knob on Ashley door and notice that Ashley was up playing games on her computer with her side lamps still on. Julie decides to join her for a while and then 15 minutes later Pagie came through the door.

Pagie: Hello, still not asleep yet?

Julie: Nope, can’t sleep. You?

Pagie: Same.

Ashley: I can’t go to sleep too. I wonder how those other girls are.

Just then Summer walk into the room.

Summer: Hey, have you guys seen Melissa and Jackie? They are not in their room.

Julie: What? Those girls better not went out.

Pagie: Wait, have you guys checks Kimberly room?

Summer: Nope, her room is at the end so I thought I might check with Ashley first, but you guys happen to be here too.

Ashley: Let go over there and check, my game is boring me now.

The girls walk down to Kimberly room which was at the end of the hall. When they got in front of the door they notice that the light in the room was on and they hear laughing voices too. They then open the door and notice that Jackie and Melissa were in Kimberly’s room too.

Jackie & Kimberly & Melissa: Unnie?

Julie, Pagie, Ashley and Summer walk into the room and sit down with Jackie, Kimberly and Melissa and started to laugh because of the maknaes face expression when they open the door.

Julie: What? Scared!

Kimberly: No, unnie just shock.

Pagie: Couldn’t sleep huh?

Jackie and Melissa nodded their heads. That night they just talk about the most exciting thing they wanted to do as an idol now. They can’t wait to actually debut and be on stage singing. They then talk about all the amazing thing that happen during their trainee years and what they wish they could go back to and visit one day. The next day everyone was up late. The manger walks into the house and notice that the girls were not awake at all after sending them a message last night. The manger walks into the rooms but notice the girls were not in bed at all. She began to worry and then walks into Kimberly room and notice that all the girls were there asleep. After putting on loud music they begin to wake up and notice that their manger were in the room too.

Manger Mary: Good morning ladies! Time to wake up. It been pass 1 hour since the time I told you guys yesterday.

Julie: What time?

Mary: I send the time to you guys yesterday.

All the girls look shock and ran out of the room except for Kimberly. They all went to get their cell phone and look at the message that Mary sent them. They notice that they didn’t check message yesterday at all.

Mary: Okay, I will forget it this time but no more next time. Now go get dress and bring some extra clothes for practice later.

All the girls rush into their room and got their clothes into a bag and got dress and finish fixing their hair and face. After that all the girls rush into the living room and waited for each other. After 15 minute of waiting the last person to get out into the living room was finally out. They all went outside and notice that there was a van waiting for them outside. They got into the van all excited but didn’t know where they were going at all. After a long drive, not so long at all, they arrive in front of the SM building. They went into the building to meet Lee Soo Man. They were quite nervous.

Lee Soo Man: Good morning ladies, you all look so beautiful today.

ANGEL: Thank you.

Lee Soo Man: Okay, let get down to business. You guys are the next group to debut. Congratulation.

ANGEL: Thank you so much.

Lee Soo Man: Today you guys well visit the recording room to record the songs that have been chosen by the staff members of SM. Also practice the dance to the song too. Also you well visit the salon where you will get you daily hair and makeup done by. Okay.

ANGEL: Thank you.

Lee Soo Man: I already let Mary know this already. You guys are good to go.

ANGEL: Thank you boss. We won’t disappoint you at all.

The girls walk out of the boss room into the practice room in which they have been practicing in for four years already. Just then Mary walks in to tell the girls to get into the van so they could visit the salon. When they got to the salon and walks in they notice that it was a very popular and highly valued salon that many idols and celebrities goes too. It was so beautiful and big that they walk around in an “AH” moment. As they went toward the back they notice that their sunbae SNSD was in the salon too. Actually of the SM artists goes to that salon but as of right then they only SNSD sunbae. They seem so tried that they didn’t want to talk to them so SNSD could get their sleep. After visiting the salon they went back to the practice room to learn the dance and then to the recording room to record their album.