Jackie's Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

-4 years ago-

Jackie walk into Idol High to visit her sister Amber. She was pull into the office were the CEO look at her and asked if she would like to join Idol High. She didn’t want to give up the chance to do that at all. So she took the chance and said YES!

“Yes, I would love too. Thank you!” Jackie said.

Jackie then ran out of the office to find her sister who happen just to got out of practice. Her sister Amber was hanging out with her friends from practice. Jackie ran joyfully to her sister Amber.

“Unnie” Jackie said.

“What?” Amber said shockly not knowing that her sister was there.

“Unnie, I am joining Idol High now.” Jackie said.

Her sister look at her jokely and then smile. Her sister was so proud of her. She was quite shock that her sister didn’t audition at all and pass so easily. All of her sister friend congrats her on getting into Idol High.

-2 month later-

Jackie has only been in Idol High for 2 months only and she have to go through a big test to get into a agency. She didn’t want to yet because she was new to idol high and want to give other chances to but her sister said to give it a try. After the test result came out, she didn’t want to look at the results because she was scared her name was not going to be on it. She was eating a cup of ramen until she got a text from her sister Amber.

Text Message:

Amber: I made it into SM.

Jackie: Congrats Unnie. I told you would.

Amber: Have you check the list?

Jackie: Nope, I don’t want to.

Amber: Why?

Jackie: My name is not going to be on there.

Amber: Your name is on the list for sure, sis. It does say, Iseul.

Jackie: Unnie, don’t lie to me.

Amber: I am not lieing. Come and check it out.

Jackie: Ts..

Jackie came running to the list to check if her name was on the list. She look at the list and her name was on it, but the thing was that her sister and her was going to enter SM together.

Call:

Jackie: I made it too, Unnie. With you.

Amber: Congrats Jackie.

Jackie: You coming home to eat.

Amber: Yep, after a little celebration with friends first.

Jackie: Okay, Bye Unnie.

Four days after the result was out. Jackie walks into SM alone. Her sister was with her friends. As she passes the front desk she saw her sister with her friend. She then was directed toward a different direction from the other trainee, but was joined by another trainee. They both walk into a room but there was already a person in there. They sat there for a few minute until 4 other trainee walk in. She notices that one of the trainees was friends with her sister, Amber. After a period of silent, a staff member walks in and said “Welcome to SM Entertainment.”