Kimberly's Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

-7 years ago-

Kimberly and her sister Nicole just came from the states after 2 years living there with their grandma. Kimberly and Julie went to their mother café after getting off the airplane. Kimberly and Nicole walk into the café looking for their mother. The staff said she in her office. They decide to go to her office in the back.

“Umma” Nicole said.

Her mother jump of her seat surprise enough looking at her daughters.

“Umma” Kimberly said as Nicole and her hug their mother. “What wrong?”

“Nothing, Ki Byul.” Her mother said.

“Where is appa?” Nicole asked.

“He at work.” Their mother said.

Nicole and Kimberly decide to get an iced tea and went to visit there friend Jessica. They went to Idol High to pick Jessica up and went to the park to hang out and talk for a while. Jessica still has practice so she has to go back so they send Jessica back to Idol High.

 “Unnie, let explore Idol High for a while.” Kimberly said and Nicole nodded in agreement.

After walking for a while, Nicole went to use the restroom. She walks to the bench to sit down but bump into a guy. They look at each other for a while and then shout in surprise. “Hey, it’s you!” They both said at the same time. He left because he has to go somewhere but then she saw a text on her phone.

Text Message:

GUY?: Hey, it was great seeing you again. That was surprising. Sorry for the rush, I have to go somewhere important. Either way, text me sometime.

She smile at the text and then she heard her sister running to her.

“Unnie” Kimberly asked. “What is wrong?”

“Ki Byul, we could audition for Idol High. They are having audition soon.” Nicole said.

“Yeah. That would be great.” Kimberly said in agreement.

-3 years later-

Kimberly was walking to a class for vocal practice as she got a text from that guy. She didn’t read it until she got out of practice.

Text Message:

GUY?: Ki Byul, you made it on the list for SM. Congrats.

Kimberly: Really, no lie.

GUY?: No lie, Ki Byul. Check it out now.

Kimberly ran to check the list out and notice her name. She also notice her sister name on the list but under a different agency name. She was happy for her sister though.

Text Message:

GUY?: I did make it. Thanks.

Text Message:

Kimberly: Unnie, I made it into SM. Congrats on making it to DSP unnie.

Nicole: Thanks Ki Byul. Congrats for you too.

Four days later the result came out, she walk into the agency alone but saw Krystal there by surprise. Krystal was suppose to have practice but she wanted to see the new trainee first. After Krystal left for practice, Kimberly was lead to a room different from the other trainee. While walking there she was joined by 3 other girls. As they walk and enter a room there was already 3 other girls in the room. They sat down quietly and didn’t say anything until a staff member walks in and said “Welcome to SM Entertainment.”