Meet Julie’s Man:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Julie was waiting in their room backstage for the other members to arrive from the store. The mangers were in the room doing their own things. After looking at the list of performers she notices a familiar name on the MC position. After waiting for over 30 minutes and listening to music on her phone she decide to go outside for a while since the other members and other manger have not come yet.  Julie decides to walk in the hallway back and forth. After walking back and forth about 10 times until she heard her name being called by a person. She turns around and she saw that it was her friend Yoseob, Beast Yoseob. He walks over and says hi to Julie and they talk for a while.

                Yoseob: Well congrats on your debut, Julie. (Clap)

                Julie: Thanks.

                Yoseob: How have you been?

  Julie: Great and you?

Yoseob: Wonderful but lots of schedule that all.

Julie: Oh I see. That why we don’t keep in contact anymore. (Smile)

Yoseob: Not true at all. (Smile)

Julie: Just saying so you still talk to her.

Yoseob: Who? Suzy? Just sometimes only. She to popular now don’t you see. Just kidding, we still talk only if we see each other when we have schedule only though.

Julie: I see (Look at the clock) Um, I think I better get going now. See you later. Oh keep in touch with me too. I might need some advice from you too. Okay.

Yoseob: Okay. Bye. (Smile and laugh)

As Julie left to go to their group backstage room she remembers some of their favorite memories with each other.

[Flashback] Julie, Yoseob, and Suzy were all singing to some of their favorite songs. They all went to school together and became best friends. They all enjoy singing and dancing together. They could never be split apart at all.

                Yoseob: Julie and Suzy, I am going to be an idol, Top Idol Star.

                Suzy: Me too. Top Idol Star, right?

                Julie: That our goal, to become Top Idol Star.

That was the reason why they all became idols. It was their dream and goal and they all wanted to reach it together, at least so.