Meet Jackie's Man:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Finally the time have come to see Sulli of F(x), her friend in a drama produces by SM and SBS. Isn’t it great and she getting to go see it being film? More exact the members of ANGEL are going to be feature or making a same little cameo in the drama “To The Beautiful You.” It was the scene where EXO-K members were performing their debut single MAMA and the cast of the drama was having their little party by the pool.

ANGEL makes a cameo in the drama but was hardly notice either way. When ANGEL arrives at the scene there was already some of the sunbae there waiting for the right time to film. ANGEL and the EXO members were talking to each other but one of them was very attracting to Jackie.

The EXO members walk over to ANGEL members and started talking to each other. Sulli then walk over to Jackie and give a big surprise hug. The person who Jackie have her eyes on walk over to say hi to Sulli and lucky that how Jackie and him meet. Oh, he is EXO-K dancing machine Kai.

                Kai: (Walk over) Hello Sulli.

                Sulli: Hello Kai. Jackie this is Kai. Kai this is Jackie.

                Jackie: Hello.

                Kai: Hello. It is nice meeting you, Jackie. Congrats on your debut.

                Jackie: Thanks. It is nice meeting you too.

Jackie and Kai got to know each other and become friends with each other. So happen that the members of EXO and ANGEL happen to be very close with each other too, since they debuted in the same year too.