Julie's Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

-5 years ago-

Julie and her younger sister Minzy were at dance practice after school. Minzy and Julie loved dancing since they were little. Their parents have always let them do want they wanted to do as long as they are in a safe place. One day after dance practice, they saw a group of people walking around the area they live in and decide to check it out. There was people having a dance battle. They decide to join in and have some fun. After dancing with those people for 30 minute, they left to go home. Walking off there was two people walking behind them. They pause and turn back to look at them.

“Excuse me, but can you not follow us?” Julie said.

“Sorry to bother you, we are from Idol High. We wanted to know if you guys are interested in auditioning to join idol high?” One of them said.

“Idol High, no way. You guys work for Idol High.” Minzy said, shockly.

“Yes, we do. Both of you guys have great potienal.” The other said.

“Sure, we would love too.” Said Julie.

“That would be great, here a flyer, and our business card.” Said the first one.

Julie and Minzy walk home happily. When they got home their parent were watching tv. They decide to tell them about the audition at Idol High.

“Appa” Julie said. “We want to say something.”

“Sure Honey.” Her Father reply.

“Me and Minzy want to audition for Idol High.” Julie said.

“Really, Minzy. You want to, too?” Asked her mother.

Minzy just nodded her head.

“That great.” Her mother said.

Then Julie and Minzy gave the flyer and the card to their parent. Their father looks at the business card and notice the name on it.

“Hey, this is one of my friends.” Their father said.

“Really.” They both said in shock.

-2 month later-

Julie and Minzy walk in to Idol High, next to each other with their father. Their father greeted one of the staff. Then they walk toward Julie and Minzy.

“These are my daughter, I was talking about.” Their father said.

“Annyeongsayo.” Julie and Minzy said.

“These are your daughter, Son Hui.” The staff said. “They can start practice right away. I know they would be the best.”

With that being said, Julie and Minzy shouted for joy.

-1 year later-

Julie walks out of the dance practice with her friends Luna, Amber, and Baekhyun. They have just finish the big test of getting into an agency and today were the today that the results go out. They were in practice so they haven’t seen the list yet. They all walk over to the list and check it out. They all saw their name and shout for joy. Four days later they all walk into SM with a happy smile. They saw a lot of the trainee there and smile even more. They walk around for a while and they saw Yoona and Sooyoung, there other friend who was already in SM. Julie was directed toward a different direction while Luna and Amber went the other way. Baekhyun just join the other trainees. As she was walking to a room, three other girls join her and enter a room where there was already 3 other girls. A little later a staff member of SM walks in and said “Welcome to SM Entertainment.”