Sixth Member: Kimberly (Jung Ki Byul)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Idol High NEWS

Sixth Member of ANGEL!

After the fifth member, Pagie was reveal they are now revealing the sixth member. The sixth member of ANGEL is Kimberly. Her Korean name is Jung Ki Byul. Her nicknames is Leelee, Kim, Kimmy, Ber, Lily, Kiki, Byully, Byul-Gul. She was born on August 14, 1995. She is 17 internationally and 18 in Korea. She is the sister of KARA Nicole. She was born in Seoul, South Korea. She is the Lead Vocalist and Main Dancer of the group. She is half Korean and half Japanese and could speak English, Korean and Japanese. She weight about 42kg and is about 158cm tall. She have been trained for 7 years in Idol High. She was put under SM 4 years ago for ANGEL debut. 

Kimberly love to cook and meet people. She is a very outgoing person. She love music and love things to be clean. She hate jerks and people who play around while working. She doesn't like to me messing. Some of her hobbies are practicing, writing lyrics, cooking, and making up dance moves.      

The sixth member have been reveal already. The rest of members are still unknown. Idol High still don't know which member is going to debut with ANGEL. We hope all the trainee under SM good luck. We can't wait for the next and last member to be reveal.