Seventh Member: Summer (Jung Yunmi)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

 

Idol High NEWS

Seventh Member of ANGEL!

After the sixth member, Kimberly was reveal they are now revealing the seventh and last member. The last member of ANGEL is Summer. Her Korean name is Jung Yunmi. Her nicknames is Baby. She was born on Janurary 8, 1993. She is 19 internationally and 20 in Korea. She is the cousin of TVXQ Yunho. She was born in the United Kingdom. She is the Lead Dancer and Lead Vocalist of the group. She is full Korean and could speak English with a British-accent, Korean and Japanese. She weight about 48kg and is about 170cm tall. She have been trained for 5 years in Idol High. She was put under SM 4 years ago for ANGEL debut. 

Summer love to cook and hang out with her friends. She love to eat fruit and have fun at karaokes. She love art and taking pictures. She hate dust and creepy crawlies. She hate people who show off and people who are hypocrities. Some of Summer hobbies are surfing the internet, hanging out with her friernds, and trying out new recipes. She also like to draw and decorate everything. 

The last member have been reveal already. We can't want for the debut of ANGEL! Good Luck Angel. Idol High will keep on supporting you guys all the way.