The Debut

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

The girls were so happy and excited that couldn’t sleep at all. Do you want to know why? Their debut is coming soon. They were so happy that the debut date was so close now. They are all practice very hard the day before. But lucky they were given a free time to have control their thoughts and body before the debut tomorrow. They got home early then usual so they just play some games together until night fall around. That night they were so excited they couldn’t sleep. They were force to sleep so they could get up tomorrow for their debut.  But they were tried too because they have to sign all of their CD that they were going to give to their sunbae and fellow idol groups members, along with their friends and family too.

The next day the alarm came on. They didn’t really want to get up because they finally got a sleep that is not short like other days before. Their manager walk in and told them to all wake up and eat breakfast and brag things that they need because they are heading to the salon for the makeover.  One by one they all enter into the van that the company got for them. They all head to the salon, the same one before, were all their other sunbae is. When they got there they could see some of their sunbae there too.

They walk into the salon quietly because of their sunbae who was supposedly sleeping in the salon while getting ready. After 3 hours, the girls are finally done. They got their makeup hair and nail all done for the debut. Now the heading toward the music show. They were going to debut on MBC Music Core first because of their sunbae TaeTiSeo were MC.

“Unnie, I am so excited.” Kimberly stated.

“I know we are too.” Pagie said.

“Can’t believe after so many years, finally debuting.” Melissa said with a smile.

As they got to the studio, they went in to their back stage room and rest for a while. They have to wait a while for their practice stage. While waiting they decide to wonder around for a while.  They saw a lot of great idols there. Finally they were on stage practicing their debut stage. There sunbae TaeTiSeo (MC) were there to support them and give them a great cheer too.

After practicing for their debut stage, their sunbae TaeTiSeo came over to their backstage room to congratulate them.

“Paige!” Tiffany says happily as she opens the door. “Congratulation.”

“Thanks unnie.” Said Paige.

“Annyeongsayo” said ANGEL as they bow their head to their sunbae. “Angel imda.”

“Annyeongsayo” reply TaeTiSeo as they bow their head too.

“Congratulation ANGEL on your debut.” Said TaeTiSeo.

They all smile and begin talking about anything they could possible talk about. Melissa was talking to Taeyeon about her brother, Donghyun, who was going to do a comeback soon. Melissa was so happy to be promoting at the same time with her brother, she hope.  Paige was talking with her sister Tiffany about their family while the other girls were talking to Seohyun. ANGEL also gave their CD to their sunbae TaeTiSeo and also gave extra for the other members too. They each wrote a personal note to each of the SNSD members. After that their phone starts going on. They got text from their sunbae and trainee of SM. They also got message from their family too. They were so happy to read them.

Julie Texts:

2NE1 Minzy – Unnie, congratulation on your debut. Minhae, I won’t be there to cheer you on but, I know you would do your best. Love you, unnie.

F(x) Amber – Julie, congratulation. You are finally debuting. Fighting.

SNSD Yoona – Julie, aren’t you happy becoming an idol now? Fighting on your debut. I know you could do it. <3

F(x) Luna – Julie, minhae, I am in Japan debuting over here, while you are debuting in Korea. Good LuckJ

EXO-K Baekhyun – Julie, Good Luck on you debut.

SNSD Sooyoung – Julie, good luck and fighting. Do your best.

Beast Yoseob – Julie, fighting on your debut. Can’t believe you are debuting now. Good Luck.

Paige Texts:

EXO-M Luhan – Good Luck, Paige.

EXO-K Sehun – Fighting Paige. Do your best!:)

F(x) Krystal – Unnie, I wish you the best luck everJ Fighting.

Paige’s Father – My beautiful daughter is debuting. Good Luck. I hope you do a great and wonderful job like your sister. Fighting

Paige’s brother: Dongsang, I hope you the best luck ever. Fighting. Tell Tiffany, meroeg:P

Ashley Texts:

Miss A Suzy – Ashley good luck on your debut. Wish to see you in the studio.

IU – Ashley~ have a good day today. Good Luck! Keep on working hard.

Summer Texts:

EXO-M Lay – Finally debuting Summer. You are not a back up dancer anymore so work hard. Show the world what you got. Good Luck.

TVXQ Yunho – Good Luck Dongsang. U-know will be watching. Remember to smileJ

TVXQ Changmin – Did Yunho send you a text yet? Good Luck! Fighting!

EXO-K Chanyeol – Summer, why is it cold today? It okay, ANGEL debut is going to make it hot. Good luck!

F(X) Victoria – Summer~ Good LuckJ <3

APink Naeun – Ashley, Fighting!:)

Melissa Texts:

Boyfriend Donghyun – My little dongsang, debuting soonJ I will be in the studio too. Good Luck and Fighting. Oh, by the way, Boyfriend comeback is today tooJ HEHE^^ Want lunch? Come over to Boyfriend room. I brought you lunch! ANGEL Jjang!

2PM Taecyeon – Good Luck on your debut, Melissa. Fighting!

MBLAQ Thunder – So no invite huh! Good Luck on your debut Melissa. MBLAQ Watching over you. MUahhh!

SHINee Onew – Good Luck Melissa, Tell the others I say Good Luck too. Fighting!

After School Nana – Melissa, good luck! Hang out with me when we both have time!

F(x) Luna – Melissa, Fighting! Good Luck and do your best!

SISTAR Dasom – Melissa, SISTAR is waiting for your debut. Good Luck! No pressure! J

Juniel – Melissa, debuting this year, yeah! Hope you the best!

APink Bomi – Melissa, unnie, wish you the best:)! Fighting!

Jackie Texts:

F(x) Amber – Dongsang, It Dino-AMBER! You could now join the DINO club! I agree and approve! Good Luck! F(X) be watching over you and ANGEL!

EXO-K Kai – Good Luck!

F(x) Krystal – Minhae Jackie! F(X) is missing your debut but we’ll be watching from Japan!

F(x) Sulli – Good Luck, Jackie! Fighting!

EXO-M Kris – Jackie jjang! Good Luck and fighting.

Kimberly Texts:

Kara Nicole – Kim, good luck! Minhae, I’m in Japan now. Going to miss your debut but after I come back from Japan, I will treat you and ANGEL to a great dinner or lunch. Okay. Fighting. We will be watching the debut in Japan so no worries. Smile.

2PM Taecyeon – Kimberly! I hear the news. ANGEL debuting. Congratulation. Good Luck.

F(x) Krystal – Kimberly, I writing the last text for you now. Good LuckJ Fighting. Unnie will be watching.

APink Naeun – Kimberly good luck! I know you will do your best. Fighting.

APink Yookyung – Kimmy, Good Luck. Fighting. ANGEL jjang! :D

After reading the texts from their family and friends (there is still a lot more) they finally got the energy for their debut. They know they are going to work hard and make it a great debut stage, no one has ever seen.  They are going to be performing their title song ‘I Don’t Know’ and also ‘Best Friend’.

Right when it was about lunch time Melissa decides to go visit her oppa, in Boyfriend room and brag the lunch her oppa brought for her and ANGEL. She asks their manager if she could and their manager said yes. She then decides to take Summer with her. Summer and Melissa walk down to Boyfriend room carry their CD to give to each of Boyfriend member and their manager too. They knock on the door and then Boyfriend’s manager opens the door.

“May I help you?” Boyfriend’s manager asks as he open the door, thinking it was some interviewer.

“Annyeonsangyo  ANGEL imda.” Summer and Melissa said in union as they bow to the manager.

“I here to visit my oppa.” Melissa said to the manager.

The manager let them in and sat down and continue eating his lunch. As Melissa and Summer walk in Donghyun stood up and gave Melissa a big hug.

“Oppa!” Melissa said as Donghyun release her from the hug. Summer and Melissa look at each other and then said “Annyeonsangyo ANGEL imda.”

“We just want to give you, our CD.” Melissa said as Summer handed the CD to the Boyfriend member and their manager.

Right at that moment, the other ANGEL member walk in. They were so surprise by all the member coming, but it was fun that Boyfriend member get to greet them too.

“Annyeonsangyo, Boyfriend imda.” Boyfriend said.

All the girls just bow their head and say hello back. The girls decide to go back into their room and eat the food that Melissa’s oppa gave to them. It was a good treat because they were hungry, but it been a super long time since they ate something good too. After eating they decide to visit the other sunbae and give them their CD too.

Finally the time for their debut is there. You could hear all the cheer from the audience. MC TaeTiSeo was going to introduce them now.

Tiffany: “Taeyeon, Seohyun didn’t you hear that ANGELS are alive and real?”

Taeyeon: “No (shaking her head).”

Seohyun: “I don’t know.”

Tiffany: “Aigoo”

Seohyun: “But I heard about ANGEL”

Taeyeon: “You mean ANGEL. The NEW ANGEL”

Tiffany: “Yes, let now go and hear the song from the hottest rookie group.”

TaeTiSeo: “ANGEL”

As the music creak up and the audience starts yelling, ANGEL member felt joy in their heart. They first started by singing “Best Friend” and then transformed into “I Don’t Know” their title song. Right at the moment when the music ended, the audiences yell and scream. They all smile and walk off the stage happily. They know that it was finally over. The nerves and the butterflies are now gone. They were happy.