Meet Paige’s Man:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Being trained for 4 years, Paige know who enter SM or got out of SM, but there was one person that caught her eye when he first join SM. More exact even before getting into SM, more like entering Idol High. They didn’t talk to each other but she does know his name. She was hoping one day just one day they would talk to each other and became closes friend at least. Finally the dream comes true, at the party for their debut. At the party for ANGEL, his group was there too as part of SM newest family too. He was EXO-M Leader Kris.

At the party, Paige decided to talk with her friends Luhan and Sehun. They knew each other before they enter SM together. They all were best friend while attending Idol High at the same time too. Just so happen that Kris and some of the other EXO members were there when she walk over to talk to them.

                Paige: Hello (Walk over and bowing)

                Luhan & Sehun: Hey Paige. (Bow)

                EXO members: Hello (Bow)

                Paige: How is it going?

                Sehun: Great and you?

                Paige: Wonderful.

                Luhan: Having lots of fun, Paige?

                Paige: Yes, I am.

EXO members were there listening to them and talking among themselves. Luhan decides to introduce Paige to the members of EXO. After talking with the EXO members they grew to be a little bit closer than before of course. They talk a lot during the party and have fun. She still kept an eye on Kris majority of the time. She got to talk with Kris quite a few times during the party.

After the party, she got to know Kris number along with the other EXO members too. Her first impression of Kris was very different from who he really is in person. After spending time talking with Kris at the party they became close friends and decide to keep in touch by exchanging phone numbers.

Since their debut stage Paige been quite a happy person and often smile a lot too. She was happy to be texting Kris.