Ashley's Teaser

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

-6 years ago-

Ashley walks home after school. She was hoping to see her mom but her mom is at work, just like her father. Her family is never home, sometime she wish that they would spend some time together. One day she was walking home she saw a flyer that said “AUDITION for IDOL HIGH to become the next top IDOL!” She have always dream of being an idol, now this could be her chance.

“Umma” said Ashley late at night when her mother and father got home, “I want to audition for idol high.”

Her parents just look at her and then back at each other and nodded their head.

“That would be great, Ki Young.” Said her father.

“That would be better than spending your time alone here at home.” Her mother added.

Ashley parent think that would be a great idea because she is always home alone after getting out of school. She has a lot of other hobbies but, she always love singing and dancing too.

“Umma, Appa, Good Night!” Said Ashley as she walks into her room.

Two days later, Ashley walks into the audition room in Idol High.

“Annyeongsayo, Ki Young imnda.” Said Ashley.

Ashley came prepared as she would to go to school. She came right after school, after talking with her friends and teacher.

“I am going to sing and dance.” Said Ashley.

“Please start.” Said one of the judges.

Ashley sing to SES “Dream Come True” and dance to some hip hop beats. After the audition she waited outside in the lobby for the result. After 2 hours of waiting the results was finally out.

-4 years later-

Ashley was so busy preparing for the big test of getting into an agency. After the big test she waited nervously for the results until the results came out. One day after getting out of vocal practice she saw her friend IU waiting outside the class for her. Ashley was so happy because today was when the results came out. She still haven’t found out yet.

“Ki Young” IU called. “Guess what?”

“What?” Ashley asked.

“Let go look at the list. They posted it up during your class. I haven’t looked at it yet.” IU said.

“Then let’s go!” Ashley said with hope.

Ashley and IU came up to the listed posted and saw her name on the list under SM Entertainment. She was so happy, she waited for so long. After practice she ran to the hospital to pick up her mother.

“Umma” Ashley said cheerfully.

“What?” Her mother asked. “Why so happy?”

“Umma, I got into SM!” Ashley said with a smile.

“That wonderful, Ki Young.” Her mother said.

Ashley and her parents went out for dinner that night to celebrate her getting into a agency.

Four Days later after the result, she walk into SM with the other entire trainee. There was a lot of trainee that got into SM too but she was directed toward a practice room. But she wasn’t the only one, she was directed with another trainee too. They walked into the room but notice that there was another trainee in there too. They waited for a while and then some other trainee walk in too. Five minute of silent, a SM staff walk in and said “Welcome to SM Entertainment!”


 

I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry, if it wasn't something you wanted for a teaser.