Third Member: Julie (Gong Mi Yano)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

Idol High NEWS

Third Member of ANGEL!

After the second member, Ashley was reveal they are now revealing the third member. The third member of ANGEL is Julie. Her Korean name is Gong Mi Yano. Her nicknames is Juliette, July, Miya, and Yane. She was born on July 25, 1991. She is 21 internationally and 22 in Korea. She was born in Japan. She is the Main Dancer and Lead Rapper of the group. She is half Korean and half Japanese and could speak English, Korean, and Japanese. She weight about 44kg and is about 162cm tall. She have been trained for 6 years in Idol High. She was put under SM 4 years ago for ANGEL debut. 

Julie love to drink bubble tea. She also love strawberries. She love music and sports along with playing the guitar. She love her lucky necklace in which she wears all the time. She hates cigarette, spiders and the dark. She also hate to see someone among her friends cry and hate girls who say they are better then anyone. Some of Julie hobbies is playing guitar, listening to music, and playing with animals. She love love to dance, rap, and sing too. 

The third member have been reveal already. The rest of members are still unknown. Idol High still don't know which member is going to debut with ANGEL. We hope all the trainee under SM good luck. We can't wait for the next member to be reveal.