Meet Ashley's Man:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

In the back of MCoutndown stage, ANGEL was in their room waiting till the time to arrive. There was sleeping Ashley dreaming away. There was one person that Ashley wish would show up in her dreams but haven’t yet. She was day dreaming about him though.

That person caught her attention when she enters Idol High. She heard of him before and got to know him from her friends and the other SM artists but they have never met each other at all. After she enters SM, he already debut and was full of schedule. Lucky they finally meet as sunbae and hoobae.

MCountdown is having a special stage for SHINee members. ANGEL decides to visit their sunbae in their room. The members walk over to their room and say their hello and talk with their sunbae. Their sunabe of course knew who they were because they were in the same agency but there some members that didn’t feel to close with each other.

Ashley finally got to know Jonghyun after so many years of waiting. She got to know the other members of SHINee before ANGEL debut but never got to know Jonghyun at all. After all those times waiting, Jonghyun was a lot different from his first impression when she first enter Idol High but the same as his usually personality on variety shows.