First Member: Melissa (Kim Chung Ae)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

Idol High NEWS

First Member of ANGEL!

The first member of ANGEL is Melissa. Her Korean name is Kim Chung Ae. She is the sister of Boyfriend Donghyun and the cousin of SNSD Taeyeon. Her nickname is Mel. She was born on November 14, 1993. She is 19 internationally and 20 in Korea. She was born in LA, California, USA. She is the Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer of the group. She is full Korean and could speak English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. She weight about 47kg and is about 172cm tall. She have been trained for 7 years in Idol High. She was put under SM 4 years ago for ANGEL debut. 

Melissa like pandas. She love the color pink and red. She love to eat watermelon. She is actually a big furit lover. She love to eat sweets like cakes and cupckae. She love butterflys and hello kitty. She also into DOMO. RAWR! She into cute and adorable things. She love lilies and roses. Her favorite flower is sunflower. She hate snakes, spiders and anything that is related to ghost. She doesn't like people who are concited and bullies other people. She doesn't like to be treated differently from others. Some of hobbies are swimming, playing sports and playing the guitar and paino. She love to sing and dance to other idol songs too. 

The members are still unknown. Idol High still don't know which member is going to debut with ANGEL. We hope all the trainee under SM good luck. We can't wait for the next member to be reveal. 

 


 

A/N: This is my member:) The next member will be reveal soon, once I get enough applications. Applications would be close on October 10 or 11! Thanks:)