Advice from Sunbae

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

Kimberly and Jackie were in the room practicing the debut song while the other was out getting food and drink for snack time. There manager didn’t know about their daily snack time at all but they were always exercising so no matter what they were still going to lose weight no matter what. They have been exercising for the last five months along with practice nonstop for their debut. Soon the other girls came back with a lot of snacks and drinks. They have water to soda and juice along with chicken and other food that was sold on the street racks. It seem like they haven’t ate in forever.

It has been months since they have been practicing nonstop for their debut. They were excited and nervous at the same time but they couldn’t do anything but ask their sunbae for advice that all.

“Tiffany unnie!” called Pagie. “Guess what unnie? We are finally debuting. YEAH!”

“Congratulation Pagie,” Tiffany said.

“Thanks unnie,” Pagie said. “I need some advice.”

“Just remember to practice hard and do your best. Pretend that you are performing in front of us, your family. You would be fine.” Tiffany said.

“Thanks unnie.” Pagie said.

“I have to go, schedule is calling. Bye.” Tiffany said and hung up.

Tiffany was a great unnie to Pagie, always giving advice to her. Next all the members went to visit F(x) since they were just practicing for their debut in Japan. Right outside of their practice room, you could hear the song Hot Summer in Japanese playing loud from the inside. As you open the door you could hear it more clearly. Angel went in to sit down first until F(x) finishes the verse of the song and then stop.

“Hello unnie.” ANGEL said to F(x).

“Hello!” F(x) reply back to ANGEL. “Congratulation on your upcoming debut. Excited?”

“Yes, but nervous.” Reply their leader Julie.

“Unnie” Jackie called Amber. “We want some advice from you.”

F(x) gave some advice from every point of view they could like going on talk show or variety shows along with the actual performances and concerts. They went from talking about live shows to performances where there is weather problem. Also talking about things to do and not to do. After awhile SNSD members join them and talk about those things too and along with some experiences too. The next day they went to seek advice from the boy sunbae in the agency. They went to talk to SHINee and Super Junior about talk and variety shows and also improve on their skills too. They then went to EXO for some advice about their debut since they just debuted not too long ago. 


 

Author Note: Sorry, I haven't been writing much:) I been super busy. I promise the next chapter would be the debut! Thanks you!!!