Meet Kimberly's Man:)

APPLY CLOSE! | ANGEL [SM New Group] | Idol High

 

After their stage performance for Music Bank all the members were so tried. They all decide it was time to go home for some sleep since they didn’t have schedule after that.

Right before getting out of the room, she notices she got a text from her sister who was back from Japan.

[Text Message]

Nicole: Kim, are you available for your sister?

Kimberly: Yes unnie, you need anything?

Nicole: No, just want to spend some time together that all.

Kimberly: Okay.

Nicole: Come over to this place. XXXXXXX

Kimberly: Okay, unnie. See you in a bit.

After getting drop off at the address her unnie send to her, she notice that it a place very close to Kara dorm. As she enters into the place it was a party actually. She notices a lot of the idols that was close with the Kara members. She also notices that there was one person too.

As she sat down and talks with the other idols, that person came and sat next to her. They began talking for a long time until it was time for her to go. Her curfew was no later than 11pm since their schedule finish at 7pm. She got to spend time talking to him and with the other idols.

When she got pick up from her manager she quickly sends a text to him.          

[Text Message]

Kimberly: Thanks Taecyeon. It had been quite a long time talking to you.

Taecyeon: You’re welcome. ^^