002

You Are My Sunshine

My only sunshine ...

----------

---Luhan's POV---

I was waiting at a bus stop. Me. Luhan. An idol. Waiting at a ing bus stop. Ridiculous. "Where the hell is this bus stop?" I impatiently tapped my fingers at my sides. 

Couple of minutes of waiting, the damn bus finally came. I hopped on and found a empty seat. An old lady came aboard and was looking for a seat. I smirked in victory. Thank god I came in first!

"Here Ma'am you can take my seat if you want?" A soft voice spoke from next to me. I turned around and saw a girl about my age. She had long straight hair, pale skin, and a sweet fragrance, floral? 

"Here, you can take my seat." A young boy interuppted and moved for the elder woman. She smiled kindly,"Such nice kids." 

The girl next to me smiled back,"It's no problem Ma'am." I rolled my eyes at her...goodness. She was too nice. 

The hospital was the next stop and I stood up to get off. I fixed my shirt and got off the bus. Right behind me, the girl that was sitting next to me got off too. I smirked. What a coincidence.

She past by me and went in first. I followed, the time I was in, she was gone. I shrugged my shoulders,"Like I care." I found the front desk and asked for Song Sumin. 

The nurse smiled,"She's in the activity room where the children are. Down the hall to the right." I nodded curtly and took my time going there. 

The door had one of those little windows you could look through, I peeked and my eyes widened. Song Sumin, was the girl with the floral fragrance. I scoffed,"Miss. Goody is Song Sumin...fits the picture..." I opened the door, after so many seconds, and cleared my throat.

"Song Sumin?" I asked. She looked up at me with a smile,"Yes? May I help you?" Her smile was beautiful. I shook my head and nodded,"Im Luhan." 

"Oh! The boy who was going to volunteer right?! Wow, it's so nice to meet another volunteer-"

"Look girl," I held up my hand, she stopped talking,"Im not volunteering cause I want to, Im doing it cause I need to alright? I was forced to." 

Sumin stopped talking, but she was still smiling,"Oh...no biggy! There are other kids that have to volunteer cause they need to. As of you, but don't worry! Everything will turn out great! We'll be good friends-"

"And another thing." Sumin paused once again. "I don't plan on staying here long. So I also don't plan on making friends. I've got plently I hardly remember their names. So let's just cut to the chase and do whatever I have to do to leave soon. Ok?" 

Sumin's smile was still intact. "Ok Luhan-ssi." She bowed,"Im Song Sumin. 22 years old. Please take care of me!"

I walked close to her and bent down at her height,"Same. Just don't be so annoying." I sneered and sat down on a chair in the corner. 

Sumin laughed lightly and went to sit down with a boy again,"Jie~Let's read another book?"

 


Hey :)

another short chap sorry :(

going to school :D woot woot

guess who made a cameo? Jie from LSK :DD

tumblr_mamqfklbfr1rb0akvo1_250.gif