025

You Are My Sunshine

To love another, you'll regret it all someday

-----------

Days passed and Exo arrived home. Luhan was excited to see her and had been complaining how miserable he was without Sumin.

"God I miss her!" Luhan whined as he laid against the car seat.

"Dude, we're almost at our dorm. Calm down." Lay rolled his eyes. Luhan just buried his head in his hands,"I missed her so much!!"

"We know!" Baekhyun growled,"You've been saying that throughout the trip!" Chanyeol laughed and patted his best friend's shoulder. 

Kai laughed,"Luhan's been whipped badly." He was high fived by Chen. Xiumin pouted,"Go easy on Luhan. Sumin's important to him." 

Luhan smiled at his friend,"Thanks Xiumin." 

Soon the van stopped at their dorm,"We're here." Their manager called out.

Right away Luhan hopped out and ran toward their dorm. He took the elevator and impatiently pressed the button. The elevator dinged and he went in before s could come. He pressed the floor of their dorm. Luhan couldn't help but smile widely when he knew he was so close to Sumin. He impatiently tapped his foot and ran his fingers through his hair,"Hurry!"

The elevator dinged once again and Luhan ran down to their dorm. He took out his key and opened the door,"Sumin?!" Luhan called out. 

"Sumin?!" He looked around the dorm,"Sumin-"

Sumin came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She had some earphones on and was singing to MAMA. She didn't notice Luhan standing behind her. Luhan gulped as he watched water drip down her back. 

Sumin started to do some sort of dance, causing Luhan to laugh. She heard laughter and turned around quickly,"LUHAN?!" 

Luhan awkwardly turned around, so he wouldn't see her,"Maybe you should get changed first...and quick before the guys get here." Sumin blushed and rushed into his room to change. Luhan chuckled and waited patiently outside for her.

The door burst open and Sumin flung herself at Luhan,"Luhan~! Welcome home!" She smiled and kissed his cheek. Luhan smiled,"I had a great welcome home surprise." 

Sumin smacked his arm, but hugged his waist,"Did you miss me?"

Someone scoffed behind them. Exo rolled their eyes at Luhan,"Please, you should've seen Luhan while we were on the plane to Japan, he was practically crying." Kai shook his head.

"No, I think when we were singing Angel, he was crying." Chen laughed. Luhan threw s a look,"Be quiet! You guys don't understand what love is!" 

"Im sure Kris hyung does." Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. Kris looked surprised at his name be mentioned,"What? Me? How?"

"Oh, how about Yui?" Lay smirked. Kris was unfazed,"What about her?"

"Don't you like her?" Kai poked Kris', who just stood still,"No."

Baekhyun smiled and slung an arm around Tao,"Looks like you still have your Gucci shopping partner still." Tao smiled.

"But she is cute huh?" Kris thought about it, rubbing his chin. He shrugged and went to put his stuff away in his room. 

"Guess not." Chanyeol rubbed Tao's hair. Tao glared at the two older males, who laughed and walked away merrily. "Whatever!"

The rest of Exo went to put their stuff away, and Luhan pulled Sumin to the living room. Sumin giggled,"You missed me a lot then?"

Luhan pouted and pulled Sumin to sit on his lap. He hugged her waist and buried his face into the crook of her neck, he breathed in and smiled,"Lots. I was miserable."

"Literally." Lay passed by eating chips and walked to his room. Luhan glared at him. 

Sumin laughed and pinched Luhan's cheeks together,"Oh, my big jerky boyfriend, isn't so jerky anymore huh?" 

Luhan made a fishy face,"I guessh sho." He pluckered his lips and Sumin got the idea and leaned down to kiss him. 

"Ew gross!" Sehun stuck his tongue out. Suho covered his eyes. And Kai just frowned,"I hate happy couples."

 

D.O, Lay, and Sumin made dinner that night. All thirteen of them had a lively dinner. They all told jokes and stories about Luhan's certain misery while they were away. And Sumin smiled at every thing they told her. It made her happy Luhan actually felt that way toward her. Luhan buried his face in his hands from embarassment. He couldn't believe s were being like that toward him. 

After dinner Sumin went to comfort Luhan, who was hiding under his blankets in his room. Sumin giggled, causing him to bury himself deeper into his sheets,"Go away." He sulked.

Sumin counted to three before jumping ontop of Luhan's ball of misery. Luhan gasped under the blankets,"Sumin! You're not supposed to jump around! You just had surgery!"

Sumin slapped his sheets,"Oh calm down, Im not going to die from jumping onto a pile of soft sheets." Luhan argued,"But Im under these soft sheets, and Im sure Im not soft!"

"Come out Luhan~!" Sumin cooed and hugged the sheets,"Please?"

Luhan thought about it, and he really wanted to hug the life out of Sumin. But he was being stubborn,"No!" He was too embarassed to face her.

"Wae?! I thought you missed me?" She poked the sheets. Luhan jolted a bit,"Stop poking me." Sumin kept on poking him,"Please Lulu~!"

"Lulu?!" Luhan gaped,"Who gave you the right to call me Lulu?"

"Lay did, he said you'd feel better if I called you that." Sumin smiled and jumped on Luhan,"Lulu~! Get out of your sheets!" Sumin accidentally slipped and her knee hit Luhan's jewels. Sumin gasped as she heard Luhan groan real misery. 

"Omo!" Sumin got off him and tried to get the sheets off Luhan. She heard muffled laughters behind the door, they got louder and Luhan, red-faced and full of pain, glared angrily at the door,"YAH!" He cried and he heard feet run off. 

Luhan groaned and slowly laid on his back. He tried to breathe calmly and tried not to move his legs too much. 

Sumin was at his side,"L-Luhan...are you ok? Do you want me to get you some ice or something?" Luhan just laid in silence and shook his head. 

She pouted her lips and pushed his hair back from his face. His face was still a little red, but it was returning to normal color. "Im sorry." She mumbled at Luhan.

Luhan peeked up at her,"Its fine." He said in a hoarse voice. Luhan felt like he could've died from the pain. That was the first time he felt so much pain in his entire life. 

Sumin didn't believe him,"Luhan...does it still hurt?" Luhan shook his head,"No." He lied. Sumin could tell he was lying,"I'll get you some ice." 

Luhan grabbed her arm to stop her,"No! Or they'll taunt me for the rest of my days." Sumin sighed and listened to him,"Then what should I do?"

"Just stay with me." Luhan whispered and closed his eyes. Sumin stared down at Luhan's face and leaned down. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and blushed,"I missed you too." 

Like all the pain disappeared, Luhan's eyes shot open and his eyes met with Sumin. But she buried her face in her hands,"Don't look at me like that."

Luhan smiled laughed. Sumin beamed, happy Luhan was feeling way better now,"Welcome home Luhan."