012

You Are My Sunshine

you in my arms...

----------

"So hyung...where have you been?" Sehun slyly smiled at Luhan. He just got back and was greeted by the maknae of Exo-k. Luhan shoved passed Sehun,"No where. Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" 

Sehun rolled his eyes,"Same goes for you hyung. But a serious answer would be Im an idol. No sleeping for me. Gotta go to practice. Later hyung." Sehun saluted and waltzed out the door. 

Luhan shook his head,"Geez."

He headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water,"A dorm for 12 male idols and yet it seems so lonely." Luhan muttered as he looked around the dark dorm.

"Hey, you didn't even notice me?"

Luhan choked on his water and gasped,"L-lay?! Holy shi- YOU SCARED ME!" Luhan grabbed onto his chest and started coughing,"What are you doing here?"

Lay had a smug look on his face while he was sat up from the couch,"Well, I was taking a short nap before I headed to dance practice. Im hurt you didn't notice me."

Luhan scoffed,"How could I see you? It's so damn dark." Lay chuckled, his dimple clearly showing. "Sorry." He got up to turn on the lights,"Anyway, where've you been?" Lay inquired. He overheard the conversation between Sehun and Luhan and decided to play with Luahn.

"No-"

"And no bull answer." Lay smirked. Luhan looked at his bandmate. He was always surprised how different Lay was off stage, same went for him though. Lay tended to be blunt, sarcastic, and sly. Luhan was convinced he was also a sadist. 

"Later Lay. Im tired." Luhan slipped past Lay.

"I bet she's pretty." Luhan stopped in his tracks and turned around. Lay's smirk grew bigger,"Aha! So it's a girl. My, my. Luhan going out late at night to see a girl? Is she the one you're volunteering with?" 

All Luhan could do was scowl. Damn you Lay for being so damn observant. Luhan shrugged calmly,"So, I walked her home since it was late, big deal. No harm in doing that."

"Of course, its always right to be a gentleman to the girl you like?" Lay smiled. Luhan nodded,"Yeah- Wait, wait, wait. No, I do not like her." 

"Then you love her?" Lay tilted his head. He was enjoying teasing Luhan. Luhan glared daggers at Lay,"Hell no." 

Lay laughed,"Why so tense Luhan? I was just joking with you. I mean...you're not serious with her right?" 

"Like I said. Hell no. I was just killing time and sending her home. The end." Luhan turned and walked toward his room,"Crazy bastard. Go to your damn practice." 

The door slammed shut and Lay's lip's curled into a smirk,"Oh Luhan. Can't you see? It's too early for it to end. It's just the begginning." Lay laughed and picked up his bag. "Bye Luhan~!" Lay sang and whistled out the dorm. 

Luhan heard Lay leave and sighed. He laid down on his bed and stared off into space with his hands behind his head. 

You can't be nice to her. You can't like her. You can't fall for her. You just can't. Im getting carried away from finishing this damn volunteer work. Right, Luhan focus on your goal. But it's so damn hard to...she makes it hard. She's so nice and kind. With a genuine smile. Song Sumin...that pretty name.