007

You Are My Sunshine

So please don't take...

---------- 

It was a bright morning, I woke up to find Sumin's head laying on my shoulder. The doors opened and the doctor came out. I shook Sumin awake and we both stood up right away. "Doctor..."

The doctor saddly looked at the ground and shook his head,"There's nothing we could do for him...the treatments are not working." Sumin's lip trembled,"H-how long?" She slowly asked, gripping my hand. 

"I'd say today at the most...but a few hours. His body is too weak. Im terribly sorry. He's resting in his room now. Spend his last day with him...make it a happy memory." The doctor shook his head and walked away.

"Oh god." Sumin covered and sobbed. I gripped her shoulder,"Sumin. Let's go. We have to be strong remember...for Jie.  Don't you want to make him happy?"

Sumin stopped crying and breathed in. She smiled at me, but I already new it was a facade. "Let's  go."

 

"Unnie...oppa." Kyungmi weakly called out. She was on her wheelchair,"I-is Jie oppa...ok now?" Sumin choked. I knelt down beside her and  smiled,"Of course, let's go make Jie oppa happy?" Kyungmi smiled,"Ok~" 

I pushed her into Jie's new room. We all walked in and saw Jie lying on a bed, looking outside the bright sky. 

"Jie oppa..." Kyungmi called out. Jie's head turned toward us, he smiled,"Hyung, noona,...Kyungmi-ah..." I gripped the bars of the wheelchair. I felt a hand on my arm, Sumin was looking up at me with a genuine smile,"For Jie." She whispered. I nodded my head.

tumblr_lpq4myK0nv1qctfhvo1_500.gif 

The three of us surrounded Jie. "Jie oppa~! I heard you got better!" Kyungmi did a victory sign and hugged his arm. Jie smiled down at her,"Kyungmi-ah...." Jie looked up at Sumin and I..."You know I had a dream."

"Oh about what?" Sumin smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. Jie softly looked at the both of us,"About you two...it was weird though...you kept calling my name...and we were laughing and playing..." 

Jie started to cough. "Jie!" Sumin and I stood up and patted his back,"Ok?"

He nodded and smiled once more,"I...I called out to you both...but..." I smiled at him,"But what?" 

"I said mommy and daddy..." Jie smiled up at us. Sumin and I were taken back,"Bwoh?!" He nodded,"You were my parents." Sumin and me stared at each other. 

"Ugh." Jie grabbed onto his head. "Jie oppa! Are you ok?!" Kyungmi yelped. I started to panic.

"Im fine." Jie whispered,"J-Just tired..."

 

Kyungmi fell asleep next to Jie. She wouldn't let go of his hand. Sumin and I placed a blanket over them. Jie was awake, he looked down at Kyungmi. 

"Jie-ah...you need anything?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head. He looked so weak.

Sumin held onto his other hand,"Are you comfortable?" Jie nodded,"Yes...mom- I mean noona." Sumin smiled,"Would you...like to call me mommy?" 

Jie looked up at her with watery eyes,"Y-yes." Sumin laughed,"Arraso...How about daddy? Is that ok?"  She looked at me with a encouraging smile. I grinned,"Daddy's...here." My chest felt fuzzy when I said that. Jie gave us an eye smile. 

"Mommy and Daddy." He happily whispered. He laid back down and sighed,"Im...happy." 

Sumin smiled,"That's good." I nodded,"Yeah...that's good son."

Jie closed his eyes, tears rolled down his cheek,"I always...wanted to hear those words. I don't have a mommy or daddy...But I have you guys..and Kyungmi-ah..." 

"You love her huh?" I guessed. Jie's eyes opened and he turned red,"Is it that obvious?" Sumin and I nodded,"Yeah."

Jie blushed,"I always loved Kyungmi-ah...I always thought I'd get better, and grow up strong. Get married to Kyungmi..." His cheeks were wet.

"Jie..." Sumin pouted. "You'll-"

"No...I won't..Im dying, and I don't have that much time. But Im happy." He laughed and wiped his tears,"Im with Kyungmi, and you both." 

"Jie..please be strong." Sumin begged,"Fight!" 

I held her shoulders,"Sumin...take it easy." Sumin started to cry, I held my tears back. 

Jie shook his head,"I can't no more...I did though...but it hurts...Im thankful for you both. For having you all with me...before," he held up Kyungmi's hand and kissed it. 

This kid...definitely should be my son. I smiled down at the sight. Sumin gasped.

"Before...I sleep...forever." He wiped his tears once again,"T-tell her I loved her...can you?" Jie asked,"I know Im still a kid-"

"We will." I promised,"Love doesn't have an age limit Jie...No one is too young for love because love doesn’t come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age..." Sumin looked at me impressed, I winked. 

"I love you guys." Jie cried. His breathing became hard,"I-I love... you...mommy...daddy...Kyungmi-ah...Jie ...will wait...for you..." Jie smiled one last time, tears falling, then he slowly closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

Sumin's shoulders shook,"Jie-ah...Jie..." She hugged his body close,"Jie." Sumin kissed his forehead,"My Jie."

I didn't stop the tears from falling this time. He was gone...Jie was gone. I looked out at the window with hate  and anger. How could it be so bright and happy out there? Alive...when Jie...was dead.

I hugged Sumin and cried silently, trying not to wake Kyungmi up from her peaceful dream...probably of Jie.

 


Sorry...about Jie. Im crying...

*not my quote that luhan stated!!*

Night.

tumblr_ma2riyFOyN1qjsvh5o1_500.gif