027

You Are My Sunshine

You make me happy, when skies are grey...

----------

"THANKS EVERYONE" Exo bowed to the cheering crowd. They walked backstage. They bowed to everyone,"Thanks for the hard work!" 

"LUHAN/KRIS~!" Sumin and Yui tackled their boyfriends. Luhan grinned and spun Sumin around. Kris laughed and carried Yui and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. 

Exo groaned,"Ugh."

"I hate happy couples." Kai looked at them disgusted and walked away somewhere else. 

Luhan placed Sumin back on the ground. "Hey baby." Sumin jumped around,"That was amazing! You guys won~!" Luhan embraced Sumin into a hug,"Yeah!" 

"Let's celebrate~!" 

 

"Alright you guys, take it easy." Kris ordered at s. He was already irked someone got Suho drunk. Yui patted his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. 

Sumin giggled and picked up her glass to drink. Luhan was buzzed a bit, and he was currently sleeping on Sumin's lap. He hugged her closer and was mumbling random words that Sumin couldn't make out.

"Maybe we should go home now?" Sumin suggested. Kris nodded,"Good idea. Alright you guys, lets get this place cleaned up." The sober members took the not-so-sober members back to their beds.

Sumin held out her hands to Xiumin,"I got Luhan." He smiled,"Alright Sumin, just tell me when you need help." Sumin put Luhan's arms over her shoulders,"I got it!"

Sumin dragged Luhan back to the rooma and placed him on the bed. She dropped him to the floor,"Omo, he's so heavy."  She heard snoring and looked up at the bed. Luhan snuggled closer to his pillow,"Sumin, you're so soft."

Giggling, Sumin placed a blanket over Luhan and kissed his cheek,"Good night Luhan." 

Sumin closed the door and went to find only Yui, Kris, D.O, and Xiumin cleaning. "Hey you guys go to bed, we can handle the rest." Yui shooed the boys.

Sumin nodded,"Yeah, you guys must be tired, go rest. We know where things go." Kris warily eyed us,"Are you sure." Yui hugged his waist,"Yes, go rest now Kris." 

He sighed and bent down to kiss her,"Alright, you guys go home safely ok?" Yui and Sumin nodded,"Yes duizhang!" 

"Night girls." Xiumin, D.O, and Kris waved and went into their rooms. Sumin and Yui looked at each other and smiled,"Let's get this place sparkly clean!"

A half an hour later, Yui and Sumin were beat. They sat down on the couch and sighed. Yui laid back, Sumin laid her head on the arm rest of the couch,"We should leave soon..." She mumbled. Yui nodded her head, her eyes closing,"In...a bit...yeah." 

Soon the two girls fell asleep on the couch. 

 

Luhan woke up and looked around. He saw a bit of sun from the window and looked around. Luhan sat up and walked to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. After freshening up, he walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water. On the way, he saw two heads on the couch.

He did a double take when he saw who the two head belonged to. Luhan immediately ran to get Kris, who was a little bit grumpy. Luhan pulled him over toward the couch and pointed,"Look!" He whispered. Kris yawned and looked at the couch. His eyes widened,"Yui and-"

"Sumin, still here." Luhan chuckled and squatted on the ground near Sumin. He smirked at Sumin's messy hair, you couldn't even see her face. It wall buried under her hair. 

Kris laughed a bit, but covered his mouth,"Did they sleep here all night?" Luhan snickered,"I guess they did, they were probably tired." 

Luhan and Kris nodded at each other and picked Sumin and Yui up bridal style and carried them to their beds. They heard Xiumin snoring loudly. 

Luhan went to Xiumin and slapped his hand over his mouth. Then he pinched his nose. Xiumin's eyes shot open and he started to struggle. He was slapping Luhan's hand hard and Luhan let go. Xiumin let out a big gasp,"Omo!" Kris looked at him,"Ssh!"

Xiumin looked around confused and notice the two girls,"Oooh." He whispered and slowly got up from his bed. Luhan rolled his eyes,"Let's go." 

The three of them left the room. "Now what do we do?" Xiumin asked and scratched his arm. Kris looked at all the doors,"Wake up time." 

 

Sumin snuggled closer to a soft pillow,"Mm?" She opened her eyes and found she was ontop of a bed, Luhan's to be specific. Sumin shot up and looked around. Yui was sleeping on Kris's bed. "We fell asleep on the couch...didn't we?"

Sumin opened the door and peeked outside. She could see a couple of shadows on the hardwood floors, and heard laughter and voices. 

Walking toward the lively kitchen, Sumin was greeted by 12 boys. "Hey Sumin~!" Luhan walked over to his girlfriend and gave her a kiss on the head,"Morning beautiful girl."

Sumin laughed and hugged his waist,"Morning. Sorry, we kind of slept on your couch..." Luhan smiled,"Why didn't you sleep with me?"

"Please don't start on that subject." Kai sighed and looked at the couple,"We have maknaes." 

"I didn't want to disturb you guys, plus you seemed tired. And we were supposed to leave...it's just that we forgot and fell asleep." Sumin answered Luhan's question. 

Kris walked past them,"Is Yui still sleeping?" Sumin giggled,"Yeah." Kris smiled and tip-toed in. Luhan grinned,"Boy's let's not go inside there for a while."

"Ew gross hyung!" Sehun complained and covered his ears. Tao shivered,"Never going in there ever again." Luhan shot them a look,"Guys, be mature, you know Kris won't do that." 

Sumin nodded,"Yeah, Kris oppa isn't like that you guys! You should know better!" Sumin scolded them. Luhan snickered at them behind Sumin. 

Exo grew ticked off by Luhan and grumbled nasty words about him. Luhan smiled and pulled Sumin to the table. He shooed Chanyeol away and sat her down on a chair,"I'll get you breakfast." 

Sumin smiled at Luhan, and looked around at the boys at the table,"How was everyone's sleep?" Lay smirked at her,"Your's could've been better huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows,"If you know what I mean."

"OMG hyung!" Sehun and Tao covered their ears,"I can't believe this!" 

"Stop being a bunch of babies. You already learned the lesson about the eel and the cave, unless you want us to explain it again?" Chen threatened and continued eating his food. 

"Eel and the cave?" Chen looked at Sumin and explained, "In physical...body parts." Sumin blushed,"I've never heard of it told that way, but I suppose the lesson in the end is still the same outcome."

Chanyeol laughed and patted Sumin's head,"At least we didn't have to show you a diagram or use dolls." Xiumin butted in,"OR videos."

"Ok. I can't eat." Tao, Sehun, and D.O got up from the table and put their dishes away in the sink. Sumin giggled at their innocent behaviors and smiled when Luhan came back with breakfast,"What's wrong with those three?"

"Eel and cave." Lay snickered as he looked up at Luhan, laughed,"Oh. I see."

"Morning everyone." A soft voice yawned. Everyone looked up to see a half asleep Yui leaning on Kris. Kris smiled,"She can barely walk." 

"I see what y'all did in there." Baekhyun gave them a cheeky smile. That comment woke Yui awake and she blushed,"Hey! I didn't mean-ugh, no use explaining you guys wouldn't even believe us anyway."

The table laughed at the couple. "Kris isn't denying anything Yui." Suho joined the conversation and laughed. Kris sighed,"Cause you'd just ignore my comment and continue sprouting nonsense."

"Hey, Yui, did you ever hear the story of the eel and the cave?" Sumin wiggled her eyebrows. Exo burst into a fit of giggles and snickers, Kris was surprised at Sumin's words, and Yui shook her head,"No? What's it about?"

Kris gave Luhan a look and covered Yui's ears,"Luhan!" But Luhan was dying of laughter he could barely talk,"I-Im so s-sorry! Ahaha nice one babe!" He gave Sumin a smooch on the cheek.

Sumin just giggled and winked at her best friend,"I'll tell you later."