004

You Are My Sunshine

When the skies are grey...

----------

---Sumin's POV---

I ran away from the hospital to the bus stop,"What was I thinking?! Aish Im sucha pabo sometimes." I gasped for air and looked up at the sky. The sun was out and the sky was clear. I laughed,"Aigoo, what a day! Successful once again! Everything is...ok." 

The bus came a little longer than usual, but that was ok. After taking the second bus and walking home, I finally reached my old apartment. It was a studio apartment with one bathroom, but it was enough for me. "Ok, one, two, three..." I kicked my door and it popped open. 

I smiled in victory and went inside. I took off my sandals and the lights at the same time. The mail was scattered on the floor and I picked those up. I sighed at the amount of bills piled up,"Looks like I have to work a little more this week." I bit my lip and threw the stack of bills on my old table. 

I changed into an old t-shirt, sweats, and put my hair in a messy bun. I scrawled on my futon, laying on my back."Im home." I whispered and closed my eyes. 

My alarm woke me up a few hours later and it was time for work. I quickly brushed my hair and put on a hoodie and jeans. I slipped onto my old sneakers and headed out. "So tonight I have to work at the market..." I sighed and headed to work, which was across town.

Arriving a little earlier than needed, I was able to buy a cup of ramen and eat. "Yummy." I my lip in delight and broke my chopsticks in two. 

The ramen tasted even more delicious than ever, since I didn't really eat lunch. I patiently took my time eating, savouring the taste, then cleaning up when I was done. 

"Sumin-ah, it's your shift now." Mr. Kim grumbled as he walked pass me. I smiled,"Ok Mr. Kim!" He muttered a 'whatever' and went home. Now it was just me. I changed into my uniform first and got ready for the rest of the night.

I checked out customer's items, restocked shelves, and cleaned the floors and aisles. The whole night was peaceful and went by slowly. My shift ended at 5 in the morning, with Mr. Kim walking in with a smile on his face,"Good morning Sumin." 

I bowed,"Good morning Mr. Kim! I hope you had a good night's rest?" He nodded,"I sure did. Anyway, get home safely."  I nodded,"Yes sir!" 

Once I was ready to go home, I stopped by the cafe and ordered some hot chocolate with whipped cream and a ham and cheese sandwich. "Ah, I have to go to the hospital today for Luhan." I yawned and headed out the cafe. 

I waited for my bus, which arrived earlier than before and headed home. I took a quick nap, since my body was tired and worn out. "Aigoo. Good job Sumin...good job." 

When it was time to get ready, I took a warm shower and changed into a white blouse and peach skirt. I grabbed my purse and headed back across town to the hospital. 

I got off my first bus and waited for my second one. I yawned,"So sleepy." I noticed a figure waiting a few feet away from me. Luhan was holding a big bag. For the kids perhaps?

"L-Luhan-ssi?!" I walked over with a big smile on my face,"Good morning-"

"Why are you talking to me?" Through his eyes, I could feel the unwelcoming aura. I laughed,"I just wanted to say hi, no need to get angry..." 

"Who said I was angry?" He snapped. Does he not like me? This question was in my mind all the time. Usually I wouldn't care what others thought, but for some reason, I didn't want him to hate me...

"Do you not like me Luhan-ssi?" I asked. Taking the risk of finding the truth. The bus came and stopped infront of us. 

Before he went in he looked back at me,"No," I smiled. "I despise your presense. And this whole scheme." He muttered and boarded the bus. 

My smile faltered,"I-I see." I followed him inside and made sure to sit as far from him as possible. I pouted. What did I do?


image

Sadly, my dad needs his laptop back..s

image

o i can't really update once again....

image

*le sigh* i will see you guys hopefully soon when im in arizona~!

oh yeah, im going to arizona cause my grandpa is sick so yeah please be patient DX

image

i love you guys and your comments~!

image

thank you subbies =^^=

image

ILL SEE YOU SOON <3 

image

LOL..YES..

(WHAT DRAMA IS THIS? ANYONE KNOW?!)

image