030

You Are My Sunshine

Please don't take my Sunshine away.

----------

Eight years later...

"Mommy~! Who is this?" Sumin smiled,"Jie, that's your father and I when we were younger. Your father took me to the beach on one of our dates."

Eight year old Jie looked up at his mother, then back at the photo album. Jie flipped through the pages, and stopped at a particular one,"Who's this hyung?"

"His name was Jie too..." Sumin kissed her son's head,"We named you after him." Jie tilted his little head,"What happened to him?" Sumin hugged Jie tightly,"He went up in the clouds to play." Jie nodded. 

"Oppa!" A little girl's voice called out,"Mommy!" A tiny body tackled Sumin's side. Sumin laughed and tickled the girls sides,"Ara~! Where's your daddy? I thought you two were taking a nap?" 

"Daddy is still sleeping. I tip-toed out the room, so don't worry!" Ara (6 years old) giggled and peeked over her mother's arms,"What's that?" 

"Ara, this is a picture album." Jie explained to his little sister. Ara went under her mother's arms to get a better look at the album,"What's it for though?"

"It's where you put pictures together, special memories, right mom?" Jie grinned. Sumin nodded and ruffled his hair,"Your father and I made a lot of memories together."

"Anyway, when is your Bring Your Parents to School day again?" Sumin asked Jie, who shrugged his shoulders. Sumin rolled her eyes,"Let me go check the calendar."

Sumin got up from the white, leather couch, and headed over to her calendar in the kitchen. She let her long hair down, and peeked through her calandar,"Hmm, I wonder if Luhan will make it..." Sumin tapped her index finger on her lips and turned towards her children, who were too busy looking through the albums laid out on the coffee table. 

Eight years have passed, and here we are... Sumin smiled at her children. Sumin heard the laundry beep, and she went to go fetch the laundry. After folding the clothes, Sumin went up the marble stairs to put the clothes back. 

Quietly walking into the master bedroom, Sumin placed her's and Luhan's clothes back, trying not to wake her sleeping husband. Sumin peeked at the king size bed and tip-toed over. 

Luhan was sleeping peacefully, hugging Ara's white bunny. Sumin held in her giggle. How cute~! Sumin ran her fingers through Luhan's hair and kissed his cheek. 

"Awe, no wake up kiss on the lips?" Sumin gasped and stepped back. But a strong hand caught her wrist, and pulled her into a warm embrace. Luhan smirked and whispered in Sumin's ears,"You dare wake a beast from his nap?" 

Sumin let out a laugh as Luhan tickled her sides,"Lu-h-han! Stop! I didn't mean too!" Luhan propped his head on his hand, went on his side, and smiled,"Where's the little prince and princess?"

"Downstairs, looking at our albums. Luhan, do you think you're free on Monday? That's the day we have to go visit Jie's school." Sumin went on her side and looked at her husband. Luhan grabbed her hand and kissed it,"I don't know." He mumbled against her skin,"I have to see." 

Sumin pouted her lips,"Jie was looking forward to it too..." She snuggled closer to Luhan,"Can't you take a day off of your schedule?" 

Luhan played with her hair and smiled,"I'll see what I can do." Sumin giggled and pecked his lips,"Thank you~!"

 

Sumin was cooking dinner, and Ara was helping her. Luhan and Jie were in the living room, playing video games. 

"DIE!" Jie screamed and jumped in victory,"YES~!" Luhan sank to the floor and cried,"Ugh!"

Sumin frowned and crossed her arms,"Jie! Keep your voice down! Luhan! Stop crying, it's just a game!" Sumin rolled her eyes at her husband's behavior and continued cooking,"Boys." She muttered.

Ara followed her mother, rolling her eyes and muttering,"Boys." Sumin looked down at her daughter, and Ara looked up at her mother, they both laughed and continued making dinner.

Luhan and Jie started to play once again. Luhan pressed the controller buttons hard,"I will not lose to an eight year old in my favorite soccer game!" 

Jie snickered as he shot another score in the goal, he did a little dance and waved his in front of his dad,"Loser~!" 

Luhan smacked his son's , lightly, and growled,"AGAIN!"

Jie sat back down next to his father, Luhan looked at the tv screen with determination,"I will win!" 

Another match started between the father and son. Luhan stuck out his tongue as he smashed the keys on the controller,"Almost...almost...YES! I WIN! I WIN! YOU LOSE!" Luhan rose to his feet and pointed at Jie,"In your face son! That's how the real boys to it!"

"Luhan!" Sumin growled,"He's just eight! Calm down!" 

Jie smirked at Luhan,"Don't worry mom, let the old man dance in his first victory." Luhan stopped dancing and eyed his son,"What did you call me Jie?"

"Oh, sorry old man, are you having hearing problems?" Jie snickered even louder. Sumin couldn't help but laugh at her son's comeback,"Nice one Jie."

"Sumin!" Luhan frowned at Jie,"Young man, apologize now." 

"Sorry grandpa." Jie bowed deeply. Luhan growled,"Come here lil brat!" Jie gasped and started to run away,"M-mom!" 

"That's right, run to mommy!" Luhan tried to grab Jie's shirt, but he hid behind Sumin. Jie grabbed onto Sumin's dress,"Mommy~!" 

"Jie! Don't run around here, it's dangerous!" Sumin scolded, she sat Ara on the counter. 

Luhan grabbed onto Jie,"Mommy won't help you now~!" Luhan smirked at Jie and did a little evil laugh,"Who'll save you now?" Luhan put Jie over his shoulders and tickled his stomach. Jie started laughing hard, and kicked his feet.  

Sumin gave up on trying to stop them and sighed,"Boys." Ara jumped on Luhan's back and hung on his neck,"Daddy~! I want to play with you too!" 

"Ara! Don't jump off the counter like that!" Sumin grabbed Ara off Luhan's back and placed her on the ground. Luhan smiled and scooped Ara up in his other arm,"Let's go play then~!" Sumin just shook her head and watched as the three of them race upstairs.

 

It was the day parents were supposed to come visit the school. Sumin was sitting next to Jie in his desk. She was looking around the classroom filled with kids and their parents. Jie was sitting quietly next to Sumin. 

Sumin ruffled his hair,"Don't worry, your dad said he'd try to come." Jie just nodded his head. Sumin sighed. Get your over here Luhan!

The teacher, Mrs. Park, stood in the front of the class and smiled,"Welcome parents! I hope today will be a fun day. Parent's welcome to class 3-A. Now, we'll start off with introducing the students and parents-"

*BANG* 

"Im so sorry Im late!" Luhan slammed the door open, Ara in his arms smiling. Sumin sighed in relief and Jie's lips tugged into a big grin. 

Mrs. Park (with the rest of the Exotic moms) blushed at Luhan's presense,"L-Luhan? From Exo?!" Luhan smiled and went to sit with Sumin and Jie. 

"Hi mommy and oppa, daddy picked me up from my class." Ara waved and sat on Sumin's lap. Sumin poked Luhan's side,"You acutally made it."

Luhan scoffed,"Of course I'd come. Jie was looking forward to today right, Jie?" Jie hugged Luhan,"Yeah." 

The rest of the day, the parents and kids played different games and did a lot of fun activities. When it was lunchtime, the kids pulled their parents along the hallways and to the cafeteria. Sumin and Luhan helped Jie and Ara get their meals, before getting theirs. 

The four sat down at a table and started to eat. Sumin helped Ara place a napkin on her lap,"There we go Ara." Ara looked down at her vegetables, and pushed them away with her fork. 

Luhan clicked his tongue,"Ara, you have to eat your vegetables, or else you won't grow into a pretty girl like your mother." Ara pouted at his words, but nibbled on some carots. 

Sumin felt her cheeks heat up a bit, and turned to Jie to cut up his meat. Luhan noticed, and smiled while eating his food. 

Someone tapped on Luhan's shoulder, and he turned around,"Yes?"

A swarm of woman were behind him with smiles,"May we have a picture?!"

Luhan's eyes widened at the large crowd of girls, he politely held up his hands,"Im sorry, but Im eating with my family at the moment."

They all looked back to Sumin and the kids, who were just staring back at them. Sighing they all walked away with dejected shoulders.

Sumin giggled and helped the kids with their food,"Here Ara, eat all of your vegetables."

After eating,  the kids ran off to the playground. Sumin and Luhan walked around, hand in hand, watching their kids play.

Sumin smiled and leaned on Luhan's arm while hugging it,"We have such beautiful children." Luhan laughed,"All thanks to our good looking genes." Sumin hit his stomach gently, earning Luhan to laugh even harder. 

Young teachers, moms, and little girls squealed as Luhan walked by with Sumin.

Sumin gasped,"Wow, you're still so popular with the ladies honey." Luhan smirked, a bit too cocky,"What can I say, Im the Luhan from Exo." 

Sumin rolled her eyes,"Aigoo, here we go again with your pretty face." Luhan snickered,"So you do think Im pretty, huh?" Sumin just laughed and didn't answer him. 

 

In the evening, Luhan and Sumin were tucking Jie and Ara in their rooms. After kissing them both good night, the two went to get ready for bed. 

Sumin was sitting against the head board, reading a book. The bathroom door opened and Luhan walked in shirtless, drying his wet hair. Sumin didn't pay attention to him and continued reading. Luhan sulked and jumped on the bed, laying his wet head on Sumin's bare legs. 

Sumin yelped at the cold touch,"Luhan! You didn't try your hair enough." Luhan pouted and hugged her waist. Sumin peeked at his face, but Luhan didn't look at her. Sumin shrugged and took his towel and gently dried his hair. "What's wrong Luhan." 

"You didn't notice me..." He muffled. Sumin stopped drying his hair,"Notice you?" He nodded,"You didn't notice me walk in..." 

It was silent for a few minutes, then the room was filled with Sumin's laugh. Luhan looked up and frowned, but Sumin couldn't stop laughing.  Luhan groaned and went to the other side of the bed, his back facing her. 

Sumin stopped laughing and smiled with a small sigh,"Luhan." She poked his shoulder,"Luhan...are you mad at me?" 

Luhan hugged a pillow and stayed quiet. He puffed his cheeks. Sumin crawled over to him and poked his cheek,"Im sorry, but you know I'll always notice you. Stop being over dramatic."

I give up. Luhan turned around and opened his arms. Sumin giggled and gladly snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around Sumin. They stayed that way for a few minutes in silence, Luhan smelled her hair and Sumin closed her eyes as she listened to Luhan's heart beat. 

"Im so happy." Luhan whispered. Sumin opened her eyes and looked up at him,"Oh, I thought you were mad." Sumin joked lightly.  Luhan ignored her and continued,"Jie, Ara, and you...the three of you bring out the best in me."

Sumin smiled at Luhan's words,"I couldn't have said it any better." Luhan laughed and caressed Sumin's cheek and the two shared a sweet, tender kiss.

"Good night Luhan." Sumin whispered.

"Good night Sumin, Im sure you'll have sweet dreams of me." Luhan whispered back, a smirk playing on his lips. 

Sumin rolled her eyes at his words and smiled. She didn't deny it. You're always there in my dreams, silly Luhan. 

----------------------------------------------

THE END. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed my fic~!