008

You Are My Sunshine

My sunshine away...

----------

---Third POV---

Days have passed since Jie's death. Sumin and Luhan had to explain to Kyungmi what happened. She cried, a lot. But who could blame her. He was her first love too. 

Luhan and Sumin were sitting down on a bench in the garden. "It's been a week." Sumin whispered. She looked at her hands on her lap. "His...dream." Sumin brought up.

Luhan looked at her,"What about it?" She smiled,"Do you think it was real?" Luhan scoffed,"No. It was probably something he wanted to come true, since he was an orphan."

Sumin scratched her head,"You're right. That's pretty silly right? But he sounded so convinced-"

"Why? Why does it matter to you? He was a kid Sumin. A kid with an imagination. It's just one of those false hopes." Luhan shook his head and looked away,"It doesn't matter."

"But it mattered to him Luhan." Sumin gazed at Luhan with a hurful expression,"So what if it was 'false hope' to you. It was Jie's hope. Doesn't that mean anything?" 

Luhan glanced at her with a stone face,"Not really. I mean, yeah Jie was a good kid. But we have to move on with living." 

Sumin looked away. Part of her knew he was right, but she still felt horrible deep down. "At least be respectful..." 

They both sat in silence again, both feeling dire and depressed.

Luhan played with his hands, biting his lips. He glanced at Sumin. Her hair was getting in her face, he wanted to reach out and put her her soft hair behind her ear, but stopped himself from doing such a thing. 

Luhan took the time to study her side features, her perfect straight nose, her lightly pink cheeks, her glossy lips. Everything. The way she furrowed her brows when she was deeply in thought, the way she- 

What am I thinking?! Why am I looking at her like this?! Aiya! No more! I feel weird. Luhan shook his head.

"Damn this silence," Sumin jumped at Luhan's sudden outburst,"Im leaving. Later." Luhan stood up and walked away with his hands in his pockets. 

 

Luhan reached his dorm and went straight to his bed. He put his arm over his eyes and tried to get some sleep. Seemed like the rest of the members were out. Luhan thought it was probably some schedule. 

He sighed. I can't sleep properly these days, what's wrong with me? In frustration he sat up on his bed and placed his arms on his knees,"What the hell is wrong with me?! Over some kid's death, and her..." 

To distract him from his thoughts, he decided to go on his laptop. He found an article stating how he was taking "time off" from Exo to help out those in need. 

Luhan scoffed at the screen,"Help the need my ." Right when he said that he felt a little regret for saying that. Luhan shook his head,"I just need to get this whole thing over with, so that I can be on stage again....yeah." 

He searched their fan page. He smiled while reading their fan's messages. Luhan loved reading them, recently ever since they've been getting more popular, he hardly had time to read them. 

But everytime he did read them, he'd feel so accomplished and satisfied. Happy. He remembered the smiles on the fan's faces everytime they sang and performed. It was total bliss. 

Luhan smirked,"They love us." Already he forgot how meaningful the messages were, and continued to scroll down.

 

Sumin was lying in bed, looking at her white, star-filled ceiling. She closed her eyes and started to hum to her favorite song, Your Are My Sunshine. 

Already she started to gain her strength and smiled,"Jie-ah...be good ok?"

Sumin laughed and hugged her old brown bear. "Everything will be ok. Yeah!" She sat up and looked at her bear,"Choco, it'll be ok? Hmm?! Even though Luhan said it harshly, he meant well right? Yeah...he did. "

Sumin started coughing and she covered . Her chest started to tighten, and hurt a lot,"Aigoo...my pills...I forgot again. Pabo Sumin." 

The pills were in her purse, Sumin grabbed her pills and water from the kitchen. Patiently taking each of her pills and downing them with water, she went back to her bed. 

Sighing she looked at her stars, some were hanging down from string, others were beautifully decorated on the ceiling. "I should take a nap...a tiny nap." 

With that, Sumin slowly closed her eyes, floating away with to her starry dreams. 

 


heeeey guise. quick update.

image

im back. lol. im using a keyboard -_-

image

anyway, ok update? 

image

(this is so me from when i got back to school after a week lols)

lates~

image