011

You Are My Sunshine

I dreamed I held...

----------

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH THAT. CLEAN THAT SPOT OVER THERE. PICK UP THAT PEICE OF TRASH. DON'T FOLD THE BLANKET LIKE THAT. AND DON'T GO THROUGH MY DRAWERS!" Luhan nagged, nagged, and nagged Sumin. 

Sumin tiredly wiped the sweat from her forehead,"I-I thought this was supposed to be an assistant's job...not a maid." Sumin didn't care of what Luhan said anymore and sat down on the comfy couch of EXO's dorm. 

Luhan crossed his arms,"No-"

"Luhan, are you trying to force me to work at Hot and Triple X?!" Sumin threatened him,"Im tired. My head hurts. Can't I just sit for a few minutes!" 

Luhan pouted and watched Sumin. She wiped the sweat from her head again and closed her eyes. She was panting hard. Luhan sighed and went toward the kitchen.

Sumin felt something cold on her cheeks. She opened her eyes and saw a cold glass of water with ice in it.

"Here. Drink." Luhan held the glass of water toward. In his other hand he had pain killers,"You said your head was hurting too...so...here." 

Sumin gazed up at Luhan, she could see his red ears as he turned his head away. Sumin giggled and took the glass of water and pills,"Thank you Luhan." 

"It's nothing." He grumbled and sat down at the opposite end of the couch. He watched as Sumin took the pills and smiled. He shook his head. Why am I smiling? 

"Anyway, from now on, you'll come when I need you. Im your first priority now, you don't need any other job. Ok?" Luhan locked eyes with Sumin. She bit her lip,"Luhan, I need to work more jobs....the apartment and my bills." Sumin shook he head,"Im sorry Luhan. "

Luhan sighed. He knew she was struggling a lot, that's why he wanted her to only work for him. Wouldn't that be more easier? Plus the amount he'd pay her was considerably good. 

"Just don't do anything stupid and reckless to yourself ok?" Luhan glanced away and the tv. Sumin smiled,"Don't worry about me Luhan. I'll be fine."

"W-who said I was worrying about you?!" Luhan snapped, his ears getting redder. "Don't thinks so highly of yourself!" 

Luhan noticed Sumin was quiet, she was looking down at her lap, her hands were clenched at her sides.

"Y-yah. Sumin." Luhan poked her side, he was kind of worried. 

"H-huh. Sorry." A small smile appeared on her face. She stood up,"I should get going. It's getting dark and I have to take the bus home. Thanks for the job Luhan." Sumin bowed and went to the door. 

She put on her shoes and left the dorm. Luhan looked at his watch and noticed the time. " its nearly 10!" He ran after Sumin. 

Sumin was walking out the dorm building when she heard her name being called. She looked back and saw Luhan running after her,"I'll walk you home. It's late." 

"Luhan, you should rest, you're a idol." Sumin shook her head and pointed back to the dorm,"Go back inside."

She turned to leave, when Luhan grabbed her arm gentlely,"You're a girl going home by herself at night. Who needs to listen to each others orders the most, you or me?"

Sumin kept quiet. Luhan smirked in victory and pulled her along,"Let's get going." 

The two waited for the bus. Good thing Sumin had to only take one, since the dorms were a little closer. They arrived in Sumin's neighborhood and Sumin was glad Luhan decided to take her home.  

At that time she'd still be at the market, or at home. So Sumin really didn't know how scary it was to be going home so late. She stayed closer to Luhan, who noticed she looked uncomfortable.

He instantly held her hand. Sumin looked down at their tangled hands and then at Luhan. He was looking straight ahead, he looked so manly to her.

Usually he'd look like a kid, but now Sumin knew Luhan to be a man, not some boy who got mistook because of his appearance. She noticed his side profile, his sharp jaw, and perfectly shaped face. Luhan was definitely a man to Sumin now. A man who was securely holding her hand.

Her heart did flip-flops and she smiled. It's been a while since she's felt protected. Sumin gripped onto Luhan's hand tighter and giggled. 

Luhan gazed down at her,"What are you giggling about huh?" 

Sumin amusingly laughed louder, but noticed he was being serious. So she stopped and just smiled like always,"You're very manly Luhan." 

Luhan blushed and gawked at her,."What the hell woman? Of course Im a man!"

Sumin giggled lightly,"I know, but you're usually mistaken by your looks. Right? You look like a teenager, a cute and kid like one....but you're not. You're an adult man, with strong warm hands..." She tenderly gazed up at him,"Thanks for walking me home Luhan." 

Luhan looked around and noticed they were infront of her old apartment. He looked back at her,"Uh...it's no problem.." He awkwardly cleared his throat. Embarassed once again. 

"Be safe Luhan. I'll see you tomorrow?" Sumin smiled as she let go of his hand and walked infront of him. Luhan slightly felt disappointed when she let go, but shortly shook the feeling away. 

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow."Luhan comfirmed. Sumin nodded,"Well...Goodnight Luhan. Sweet dreams!" Sumin smiled once more at Luhan before going to her apartment. 

Luhan waited till she was inside. "Good night Sumin...sweet dreams." He whispered looking up at her door. Then he started walking back to the bus stop.